a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you tell me who created the blue ribbon in your signature?

Thanks
:rose:

That's possible. She has been staring behind her towards the public side too. In addition to her mother there may be someone else. Maybe D??

Jodi's tweeting is a good thing. Showing her true colors, isn't it? Wonder if AL knows sweet little Jodi is doing that?

God Bless you Katie and PASA for all you do here and for TA's family. We love and appreciate you.

To the jurors, Katie & Pasa, I'm finally posting but have been following for a while.( love this group :) )..I was curious about the juror known as "grandpa" Nice face, Ect, I'm afraid a ALV might make an impression...any thoughts??

Do we know that this is actually Jodi or Donovan or whatever? Is this verified?

We don't know who's doing it. I wouldn't put it past ja to feed D info and D posts it with a ja ID???

There is a big article about it from my local news. Troy Hayden again. I read it, the jail is aware, her attorneys are aware I'm sure everyone's aware. I will not indulge this (or any) sociopath with the one thing they want more than anything:

attention

I'm keeping mine on Travis.

Same here... not giving her any attention.

Acyually my weapon of choice was a fly swatter:floorlaugh: BUT I never had to use it all I had to do was make a reach for it and my kids did what ever it was I asked of them.....Am I an abuser:what::what::what:

Oh no, you better watch your back. ALV will have you in her group and put you on time out if you don't do as she says. ;)

KCL ... hi, I'm sure your are sawing logs about now. But I just saw on Dr. Drew that AVL is not the last witness. They announced it as news that they just learned late tonight. Hmm?? Any ideas???

I just saw that. No idea who but I hope they aren't worse than ALV.

To the jurors, Katie & Pasa, I'm finally posting but have been following for a while.( love this group :) )..I was curious about the juror known as "grandpa" Nice face, Ect, I'm afraid a ALV might make an impression...any thoughts??

I was trying to see who she may be looking at today. I think it may be HouseWife because she actually looked back at ALV. I don't see Gpa looking back at her, not that I've seen anyway.

HTH

I didn't notice the jury. I was fighting back my own tears when she talked about abused kids grow up to be abusers and then trashing the family. I was insulted and hurt by that testimony today.

I talked to several others who had a similar reaction to mine.

I really hope that if she is still a practicing therapist her patients take a long, hard look at the things she is saying here. Life is not black and white. Of all people a therapist should know that. She is giving biased, blanket answers to these questions and she is stubbornly not allowing that there are exceptions to every rule. She is hard to take.

Thanks for being there and here, Pasa.

Most males not looking at her as she drones on about her continuum "Most people with children....when we have our own children..."

I wonder how many jurors have suffered abuse and are offended by the suggestion they would grow up to abuse.

Every time JM objects to her saying negative crap re: Travis or his family I feel the CHAMPION in his so strongly, esp today. I feel such a sense of relief and pride that he is willing to do this for Travis / the family.

Again her demeanor changes with Willmott. No note taking re: her CEU's

JA over there drawing or whatever.

Something going on in the public gallery--just pulled a young man out (later found out he was sleeping and snoring).

I doubt many Psych evaluators would consider Psych tests "subjective". Did she just say "wacky" re a Psych test?

Did she just throw $amuels and his testing under the bus?

CV "not completely up to date" . Why wouldn't you get it perfectly up to date for a trial of this magnitude? JA's journals not the only things "incomplete".

So you heard ALV say "wacky", too!

I thought I heard that... But then just assumed I heard wrong since it is a word with such negative implications that a " professional" would not use it on a witness stand...

:sigh:

KKDJ and I were sitting right behind the loud laughing women (from the other day) and several more of the entourage. Her father also attended. They were all in the 2nd row.
We were in row 3. Guy fell asleep and was snoring. He was removed from courtroom.

Sooo... Which did you find more distracting...?

The gentleman with the unusual odor?....

or the snoring of today's gentleman?

:giggle:

Hang in there. This circus is almost over. And Jodi will get what is due and these so called expert witnesses will wish they never put themselves in mess. Let them hang themselves. Prayers to the Travis family and soon Travis may rest in peace.

I just saw that. No idea who but I hope they aren't worse than ALV.

Heard it was the guy who validated the sex tape. Which means they may be bringing more of the tapes in. I don't know why they would bother because I'm sure the first one was the worst.

Wow! She doesn't like HLN, makes a comment about anger management problems, makes a comment about "little man syndrome" Says that finger was for Nancy.....(would that be Grace?)

This makes me think JW is letting her read text messages from others. Is this even legal? I thought her contact with the outside world was strictly controlled?

This seems like it should be illegal? She is awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor