a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Havasupai--journal entry "incomplete".

Side bar, she glances at the jury. None are engaging with her.

"Making it up" to write it down except she made it all up 2-3 years AFTER she killed him. (think I was referring to the abuse stuff she never wrote in her journal because of course it never happened)

This was her THIRD STORY!!!

Blah blah--this BS is why people don't report swings both ways.

How about Travis not reporting stalking?

You just testifed the reason you don't buy stalked is cuz it would be reported.

!!!expletive!!!

So what corroborates the physical abuse?

ZERO corroboration!

So Psych abuse equates physical abuse?

Where is the Xray of the finger???

Good Morning KCL and all WSleuthers

Regarding stalking:
http://www.shrink4men.com/2011/02/0...-is-stalking-and-can-men-be-stalked-by-women/

Who engages in stalking behaviors more? Men or women?

Female perpetrators engage in stalking and harassment behaviors with as much frequency as male offenders do. Why don’t we hear about it? Because most woman-centric (i.e., feminist) domestic violence groups and mainstream media outlets are woefully silent when it comes to male victims of abusive women. Worse yet, female stalking behaviors are portrayed as “funny” or “cute,” for example, Confessions of a Facebook Stalker (That’s Me) and Confessions of a Facebook Stalker.

When a woman is actually acknowledged as a perpetrator, she’s portrayed as having been wronged by some man and in need of our help and understanding. When a man engages in the same behaviors, he’s portrayed as a menace to society who should be locked up. Most DV groups exemplify what can only be described as a one-way road paved with double standards when it comes to matters of abuse and the condemnation and criminality of said behaviors.

If your wife or girlfriend are guilty of these behaviors, you need to understand that this is abuse and it’s wrong.

I didn't notice the jury. I was fighting back my own tears when she talked about abused kids grow up to be abusers and then trashing the family. I was insulted and hurt by that testimony today.

I talked to several others who had a similar reaction to mine.

I burst into tears at home watching the trial on live stream when ALV stated that abused children grow up to become abusers. I was crying so hard my dh came over to the couch to hold me. I took it personally because I was abused when I was little--in almost every way a child can be abused and it's really hard to talk about it, even now and I'm almost 50 years old. Never have I abused anyone else in my life. That goes for adults, children, animals. I remember what it felt like and couldn't imagine inflicting that on anyone. Period. Shortly after leaving home (emancipated at 17), I helped a girlfriend escape her husband by sneaking her out of town and driving her to the airport. The husband was going to kill her and we both knew it. She never came back but was able to get a divorce. Never saw her again, but hear she's doing well. That's enough for me.

I managed to maintain a healthy 32 year relationship with my dh and we raised two beautiful children to adulthood. Daughter graduates college next year with honors. Son works with his dad. We're a very close-knit family because of love. For me, being raised in an abusive home was an experience I wanted to avoid at all costs in creating a home life for my children and husband. And I believe I've succeeded, despite what ALV says about people like us.

I can only imagine what Travis's brothers and sisters are going through, having to hear this clearly biased woman regurgitate on the stand. I don't know how they keep their composure as well as they do. I'd be sobbing loudly, just like yesterday on the couch. I see their tears and it just kills me. God bless them, Travis will get justice. I believe that with all my heart and it keeps me going.

Thank you so much, court watchers, for your time and sacrifice! You are all so wonderful! :tyou::tyou::loveyou::loveyou::loveyou:

Reading your comments about the going-ons in the courtroom helps all of us with a clearer insight, and gives us hope in this battle for justice. Whenever one of our WSers is on Dr. Drew, I announce with pride: "There's my friends!" I don't know any of you personally, of course, but that isn't a requirement for friendship in my book!

Thanks.

Okay everyone, I am in EST and gone to bed early last night and just awoke to the news of JA and the twitter account. I will leave it alone.

Comment about Donovan Bering though.....she is a convicted arsonist, a nut job and she has decided after jail to make friends with a psychopath? So much for starting your life anew and being a good person. Who would purposely go looking in a jail cell for a friend who has admittedly slaughtered a man? And should Donovan be out on the streets? It won't be long before she breaks the law and lands back in jail, which is good, because she shouldn't be let loose in society. She sure shouldn't be in court near Travis' family. IMO

Somebody else is posting under that name, not Jodi. The last tweet was 35 minutes ago, about 11pm in Phoenix! No way does Jodi have a phone in jail!

News article explains Donovan Bering makes the tweets for Jodi after their pone calls.

Can't wait to read the notes from today and see what the jury was up to.

Also, ALV is just wrong and reaching when she says those being stalked never mix it up with their stalkers. My roommate was stalked for 5 years - guy ended up in jail - but she would constantly relent and let him back in, and then push him away. Back, forth constantly.

THANK YOU. Not all stalking is done by a total stranger! Travis had a lot of compassion--a result, probably, of his own childhood. Contrary to what ALV was saying, children from abusive homes sometimes tend to live their lives in total opposition to what they experienced!

As for the argument that he wasn't scared b/c he talked to and saw the defendant, it was due to her manipulations. She made herself look like the "perfect woman" for Travis--one not interested in a committed relationship leading to marriage. To keep Travis in her sick life, JA became a "sex kitten"--a woman who only wants sex, no commitment. Travis would agree to that--he would NOT agree to her as his girlfriend, fiancee or even friend.

Jodi saw that she could only be in Travis' life if she acted like she was only interested in sex with him. SHE is the manipulator. SHE is the liar. SHE insisted on this "freinds with benefits" relationship. SHE self-styled herself as the "Ultimate Booty Call"--the perfect woman (in her sick mind). All to keep a hold on Travis--control--SHE is the perpetrator.

I burst into tears at home watching the trial on live stream when ALV stated that abused children grow up to become abusers. I was crying so hard my dh came over to the couch to hold me. I took it personally because I was abused
Hugs Ta razza ..Me too I cried like a baby..I didn't know I had so much old stuff inside me.I'm so angry a ALV.
I am not going to watch again until the jurors questions come up..

The sheriff's office say they can't do anything about her tweeting? How about cut off her phone and visitor privileges?

Good Morning Sleuthers :)
I hope you all had a restful night and are starting a wonderful new day. I'm shaking off yesterday and the feeling that I needed to take a few showers after the DT's dog and pony show.
I'm so thankful for all the good souls here. No matter how horrible life can be, and how hard it is to see TA's precious family suffer even more torture at the hands of JA and her minions, it's a heartwarming thing to come here and see goodness in it's purest form.
Evil can't ever win when there are so many good hearts in the world. This site is evidence of that. Thank you all for keeping me as balanced as I can be given what is going on in that courtroom.
TY to KCL and PASA and all the court watchers for being our ears and eyes. There are no words to thank you enough for putting yourselves out there and enduring this up close and personal.
As usual, I will spend many moments sending prayers up for Travis, his family and loved ones and for all who come here. Travis has changed US. He has given us a gift in coming to know him.
He's peeled back layers of the ordinary to reveal our character, our core and our souls. We are feeling for him. We are becoming more real in ourselves.
I would have been proud to have Travis as a son, no matter what has been presented in this trash fest. He and his siblings are people I would be proud to call my own.
Sorry for the long vent, but I want to send up as much positive emotion as I can muster. It is my armor for the evil that is being thrown out there every day.
Have a wonderful day, all. Stay safe, keep believing. Travis Alexander, you ARE a good soul, and justice will wrap her arms around you. It's coming.

I burst into tears at home watching the trial on live stream when ALV stated that abused children grow up to become abusers. I was crying so hard my dh came over to the couch to hold me. I took it personally because I was abused when I was little--in almost every way a child can be abused and it's really hard to talk about it, even now and I'm almost 50 years old. Never have I abused anyone else in my life. That goes for adults, children, animals. I remember what it felt like and couldn't imagine inflicting that on anyone. Period. Shortly after leaving home (emancipated at 17), I helped a girlfriend escape her husband by sneaking her out of town and driving her to the airport. The husband was going to kill her and we both knew it. She never came back but was able to get a divorce. Never saw her again, but hear she's doing well. That's enough for me.

I managed to maintain a healthy 32 year relationship with my dh and we raised two beautiful children to adulthood. Daughter graduates college next year with honors. Son works with his dad. We're a very close-knit family because of love. For me, being raised in an abusive home was an experience I wanted to avoid at all costs in creating a home life for my children and husband. And I believe I've succeeded, despite what ALV says about people like us.

I can only imagine what Travis's brothers and sisters are going through, having to hear this clearly biased woman regurgitate on the stand. I don't know how they keep their composure as well as they do. I'd be sobbing loudly, just like yesterday on the couch. I see their tears and it just kills me. God bless them, Travis will get justice. I believe that with all my heart and it keeps me going.

This trial has made me upset on many occasions, too. My childhood was abusive as well. I've been married 12 years, have 3 beautiful children and I've always had pets and taken care of them well. I've never abused anyone. I also have PTSD. Never any fog or selective amnesia--I've never premeditated murder out of rage and jealousy.

I think the defense has made a grave error in arguing that Travis was pre-programmed to abuse women. Unless you are brain damaged, if you are an adult, you have choices. You are responsible for those choices. You don't get to kill someone and then blame your victim.

I can't think of one person on that jury that could possibly be falling for this deception and character assassination going on through ALV. She opines that Travis was an abuser based on...JODI'S WORD. Does that make sense? Are we all taking crazy pills??

ALV cemented her reputation with the combativeness with Juan. It was unseemly, unprofessional and cringe-worthy. There is no reason to be deliberately condescending (all that time-out garbage), petulant and willful on the stand. It negates any opinion she has about the case IMO.

ALV does not speak for anyone that I know. She has a clear bias towards women, and towards JA. I didn't hear one opinion she made that came from anything other than the defendant's lies, journals, and ALV's interpretation of IM's, texts & emails. I'm sorry, but you can't read MY emails and make a decision about what type of human being I am! That's absurd.

I look forward to the jury questions. I hope they indicate dislike for what ALV was selling.

News article explains Donovan Bering makes the tweets for Jodi after their pone calls.

Bends the mind in all directions trying to figure out HOW JA finds these people to perpetuate her psycopathy. Or do they find HER?

To our court reporters,

Do you know who the individual is who was sitting next to the mitigation representative? This lady(note that I refer to her as a lady) was very professional in both her behavior and dress. I happened to be observing this lady's when ALV gave one of her typical facetious answers and the mitigation representative turned to the lady laughing who was not. Well, the mitigation rep. wiped that smile off her face instantly.

The mitigation rep.'s body language appeared to be deferring to this lady who seemed to be reading documents similar to that of a teacher grading papers and observing Jodi's behavior.

Some thought this lady may have been a jury consultant but it didn't appear that she was assessing them especially when ALV was explaining something.

I didn't notice the jury. I was fighting back my own tears when she talked about abused kids grow up to be abusers and then trashing the family. I was insulted and hurt by that testimony today.

I talked to several others who had a similar reaction to mine.
You know, we are people just like these jurors. Although we have much more information than they do, my guess is they react as most people would. What we feel, I think most if not all of them feel. They see the same faces we do, hear the same questions.. and are probably absolutely disgusted with many of the same answers we are. I believe juror questions will reveal this.. the only thing I am NOT looking forward to is that AVL gets to answer in her mind-numbing, distorting,hand waving way. JMOO, of course

THANK YOU. Not all stalking is done by a total stranger! Travis had a lot of compassion--a result, probably, of his own childhood. Contrary to what ALV was saying, children from abusive homes sometimes tend to live their lives in total opposition to what they experienced!

As for the argument that he wasn't scared b/c he talked to and saw the defendant, it was due to her manipulations. She made herself look like the "perfect woman" for Travis--one not interested in a committed relationship leading to marriage. To keep Travis in her sick life, JA became a "sex kitten"--a woman who only wants sex, no commitment. Travis would agree to that--he would NOT agree to her as his girlfriend, fiancee or even friend.

Jodi saw that she could only be in Travis' life if she acted like she was only interested in sex with him. SHE is the manipulator. SHE is the liar. SHE insisted on this "freinds with benefits" relationship. SHE self-styled herself as the "Ultimate Booty Call"--the perfect woman (in her sick mind). All to keep a hold on Travis--control--SHE is the perpetrator.

EXACTLY !! You summed up what I've been thinking but had trouble putting it into words without calling JA a few choice words that describe what she is....I did think of the little song my 7 Dwarf friends sing when they go off to work...:floorlaugh:

The sheriff's office say they can't do anything about her tweeting? How about cut off her phone and visitor privileges?

Her defense team does not like this either. Guess she does not listen and hard to handle. If mom carried around wooden spoons, I cant say I blame her.
No wonder she has a stun belt on.

Good Morning to all of you wonderful websleuthers!!! How did jury handle the switch from fiery cross to re -direct???

Was surprised regarding additional defense witness... Beth K (who I love) said it was recall which painstakingly lead me to register defends case in chief. Mr. Lonnie Dworkin, forensic computer expert. Not sure what they are trying to bring in, but I do note that JM has a forensic computer expert listed on rebuttal witness list. Though prosecutor case in chief was so long ago, I have not forgotten the testimony under oath stating that shortly after Travis was murdered his computer and phone were accessed...cant wait to see where this goes..

Having said that, I have no worries that JM is prepared and ready! Thank you to our wonderful ladies who work do hard to bring us into the courtroom with your keen observations. I cannot wait to hear your observations from yesterday! Sincere gratitude for all you do! Waiting patiently....

My notes from yesterday posted last night...pg 31 I think!

To our court reporters,

Do you know who the individual is who was sitting next to the mitigation representative? This lady(note that I refer to her as a lady) was very professional in both her behavior and dress. I happened to be observing this lady's when ALV gave one of her typical facetious answers and the mitigation representative turned to the lady laughing who was not. Well, the mitigation rep. wiped that smile off her face instantly.

The mitigation rep.'s body language appeared to be deferring to this lady who seemed to be reading documents similar to that of a teacher grading papers and observing Jodi's behavior.

Some thought this lady may have been a jury consultant but it didn't appear that she was assessing them especially when ALV was explaining something.

I don't have any idea...I couldn't see well on that side yesterday and was really just focused on the family for the most part beyond the trial.

Good Morning Sleuthers :)
I hope you all had a restful night and are starting a wonderful new day. I'm shaking off yesterday and the feeling that I needed to take a few showers after the DT's dog and pony show.
I'm so thankful for all the good souls here. No matter how horrible life can be, and how hard it is to see TA's precious family suffer even more torture at the hands of JA and her minions, it's a heartwarming thing to come here and see goodness in it's purest form.
Evil can't ever win when there are so many good hearts in the world. This site is evidence of that. Thank you all for keeping me as balanced as I can be given what is going on in that courtroom.
TY to KCL and PASA and all the court watchers for being our ears and eyes. There are no words to thank you enough for putting yourselves out there and enduring this up close and personal.
As usual, I will spend many moments sending prayers up for Travis, his family and loved ones and for all who come here. Travis has changed US. He has given us a gift in coming to know him.
He's peeled back layers of the ordinary to reveal our character, our core and our souls. We are feeling for him. We are becoming more real in ourselves.
I would have been proud to have Travis as a son, no matter what has been presented in this trash fest. He and his siblings are people I would be proud to call my own.
Sorry for the long vent, but I want to send up as much positive emotion as I can muster. It is my armor for the evil that is being thrown out there every day.
Have a wonderful day, all. Stay safe, keep believing. Travis Alexander, you ARE a good soul, and justice will wrap her arms around you. It's coming.

Awww, what a lovely post! Great way to start the day! :yourock:

Alyce's father was there? Gee, she has a bigger support group than jodi herself. I guess when a witness needs support like that, they must feel it isn't going to well.

I was trying to see who she may be looking at today. I think it may be HouseWife because she actually looked back at ALV. I don't see Gpa looking back at her, not that I've seen anyway.

HTH

Uh oh! Targeting HW like they targeted Tri-color because they both take SO many notes? :facepalm:

My notes from yesterday posted last night...pg 31 I think!

I realized I was totally behind the ball on that one! After I posted of course! Thank you so much for all you do! I did read the observations and I don't know how I could get through without them!!

I know one of Travis's sisters recently had a baby...I was unclear as to if if was a boy or girl?? I make accessories for little ones and would love to make something in blue in honor of Travis for their little one.

Bless you and all the wonderful ladies keeping us involved and informed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth