a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My experience is (and I'm retired psych professional) who was abused as a child as was my ex and we both seemed to have a target on our backs for people who wanted to manipulate and use us. Neither of us were ever abusive in any way. Just sayin. MOO

Thanks MissJ. I appreciate you telling about your experience. I have noticed over the years that the abused are more likely to be abused....not the other way around. Sometimes we choose to be around what we are use to, even if it's negative. Have you seen that in your professional life? Thanks again!

And more than likely know she is all washed up/busted. Nerviousness is showing, fixing the papers,writing non-stop, playing with her pencils, erasing her doodles constantly. That kind of thing. They want to keep her busy so she doesn't blow a fuse.

If she was sedated, maybe that is why....to stop a potential outburst.

If she was sedated, maybe that is why....to stop a potential outburst.

She may have been sedated, but did any of you notice at one point how she was holding her stubby little pencil like a dagger and slowly running her fingers down her throat area as she stared someone down, I suspect, a juror?
Maybe it is just knowing what she did to Travis, but to me, it was eerie!

She may have been sedated, but did any of you notice at one point how she was holding her stubby little pencil like a dagger and slowly running her fingers down her throat area as she stared someone down, I suspect, a juror?
Maybe it is just knowing what she did to Travis, but to me, it was eerie!

I saw that too! It was extremely creepy. And my first thought was that she was reliving the stabbing. I can only imagine what JW was thinking.

Someone asked her how long she'd known Jodi and where did they meet. Rotfl

Yes, and did I hear her right when she said 6 yrs at some jail? Jodie hasn't been in jail 6 yrs.

And wasn't Donovan the friend of Jodie's earlier cellmate? Please straighten me out if not.:back:

folks I'm nervous because one misstep by anyone in or out of the courtroom could get this thing derailed. I don't know about you all, but after hearing those jury questions the ONLY card the DT has left to play is a do-over with new strategy and new jury. They are going to be looking EVERYWHERE and ANYWHERE to get a mis trial. It's game match set and they damn well know it. Jodi may you rot in hell. The death penalty is too good for you. Life in prison wout parole is too good for you. Juan, stay the course because a rematch could be trouble now that they would know how to play it better. Donovan, go back under whatever rock you crawled out from under. And for that matter, take the entire DT and so called experts with you.
Many many thanks to PASA and KCL and others who keep us in the know with great integrity. And lastly, Travis family, words can't convey the heartbreak we are sharing with you. No one knows the pain you are in but you. There is justice for Travis. Jodi WILL NOT steal his good name and his generosity of spirit that we all have gotten to know. Many prayers and love your way for the rest of your lives from complete strangers like me who care about you and your sweet brother. GODSPEED TO JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS

It's been reported recently that
neither one of them will be testifying on rebuttal.

Sammie, yes, I belong to that page on FB where they posted, but I know a few times some of the info they've posted hasn't been correct. I'm gonna wait till the list of rebuttal witnesses is out officially. I would have thought media would have picked up on that cuz obviously they check the internet - but they haven't, so right now, I think we don't know who exactly JM will have on his list in totality. I recall he had informed the court he would be issuing a subpeona to Dave Hall (the friend with the video of Travis at the shooting range).

You'd defy a superior court judge's orders and do what you were told not to do? (a subpoena is a legal order to appear and a legal order to not watch proceedings) That would be contempt of court and could land you in jail for refusing to follow a judge's orders. :O

Or worse cause a mistrial if found out ( and I do believe that in this case the DT has those jurors under surveillance to get the mistrial they need) which would deny justice to the victim. Just sayin...

Or worse cause a mistrial if found out ( and I do believe that in this case the DT has those jurors under surveillance to get the mistrial they need) which would deny justice to the victim. Just sayin...

Hey Augustgurl! :seeya: Looks like you and I are the only ones up. I work nights and get to check here on the job!! Also it's so much easier to catch up at this hour.

folks I'm nervous because one misstep by anyone in or out of the courtroom could get this thing derailed. I don't know about you all, but after hearing those jury questions the ONLY card the DT has left to play is a do-over with new strategy and new jury. They are going to be looking EVERYWHERE and ANYWHERE to get a mis trial. It's game match set and they damn well know it. Jodi may you rot in hell. The death penalty is too good for you. Life in prison wout parole is too good for you. Juan, stay the course because a rematch could be trouble now that they would know how to play it better. Donovan, go back under whatever rock you crawled out from under. And for that matter, take the entire DT and so called experts with you.
Many many thanks to PASA and KCL and others who keep us in the know with great integrity. And lastly, Travis family, words can't convey the heartbreak we are sharing with you. No one knows the pain you are in but you. There is justice for Travis. Jodi WILL NOT steal his good name and his generosity of spirit that we all have gotten to know. Many prayers and love your way for the rest of your lives from complete strangers like me who care about you and your sweet brother. GODSPEED TO JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS

I feel the same way sometimes, but it would take something huge for the judge to decide to retry this mess.

Theres a video I saw on youtube called Jodi arias The whole story. Its funny. Someone making fun of her.

What time are you all on? Must be fairly early?

We are 8hours ahead of AZ not sure of anywhere else though

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

What time are you all on? Must be fairly early?

We are 8hours ahead of AZ not sure of anywhere else though

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Im in NY. Its 4:35 in the am. Arizona is 3 hours earlier. I hear Scotland is beautiful. :seeya:

Question....during ALV's testimony she kept talking about the fact that she had limited information to review and several times JM told her "let's not go there"

Then in jury questions, there was a question asking her exactly how much information she was given to review

Granted we know defense gave her that limited information to base her "domestic abuse" theory on, and my understanding is that she could have asked for more but did not...but could this be grounds for a reopening of the case later?

It just seems strange to me that she keeps saying that and even JM is telling her not to "go there"

She wants to burn the candle at both ends. Save face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme