a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
mekatiedrdrew_zps5acda482.jpg

Me with Katie DDJ on Dr. Drew set tonite.

Two hot babes. :) You gals look great.

I'm actually getting ready to get in bed...yes, long day. But glad I was able to finally get that story out.

And now Dr. Drew's show is seeking someone who is REALLY good at reading lips on TV (I have a feeling what that's about).

Anyone out there???

One of the members here at WS, SyraKelly, reads lips.

He's been my Fantasy Foreman since Day One.

I know Janine says no, but I think he'd be a good foreman too. He's the one I'd pick.

Hubby was on a jury for a case of DV where the ex was asked to leave and basically tore up the house. There are other elements to the case, but I can't remember everything. Anyway, I've been quizzing him how they picked a foreman. He said it was an older guy who volunteered.

And how the person ( woman in her 30's) who didn't think the defendant was guilty was brought around after hubby told her to put herself in victim's shoes. That's when the light bulb went on for her.

A bit OT but some insight on what little experience he has with deliberations.

I'm actually getting ready to get in bed...yes, long day. But glad I was able to finally get that story out.

And now Dr. Drew's show is seeking someone who is REALLY good at reading lips on TV (I have a feeling what that's about).

Anyone out there???

No, but wish I did. I saw some convo between ja and JW that a lip reader could understand.
Someone hearing impaired may be able to help.

I've seen JW looking at her phone at the defense table and texting before court starts up (after break/lunch). I'm pretty sure it was black too.

I have seen a few times, JW looks for a contact! On her cell, Than she walks over to the defense desk and she sets the phone down in front of Jodie and walks off.

I have seen a few times, JW looks for a contact! On her cell, Than she walks over to the defense desk and she sets the phone down in front of Jodie and walks off.

I haven't seen that. We wouldn't be able to see from the gallery. Someone mentioned twitter, maybe she is looking at comments re: the trial??

I don't think it should be allowed, but I don't know the legality of it.

Hey coolady,,get some rest,,ya looked great on dd,,dont worry to much about what you said to your dad,,he see's what your doing and understands your just venting a little,,have a sit down with him and you'll see,,tell brothercoolman a little guy in mich. says hey,,say hi to daddyrealdeal for me also,,,,,,you rock for all you do

No, but wish I did. I saw some convo between ja and JW that a lip reader could understand.
Someone hearing impaired may be able to help.
If I recall correctly, SyraKelly is hearing impaired. You ladies should send her a PM. I know she is following this case and it was brought up earlier today.

Do you know if she's following this trial?
You are quick. LOL. See my post right after yours.

Great job tonight! Love the Tiffany color on you. The bracelet was priceless. Amazing people here, seeking justice for Travis!!

If you're still up, KCL, first off, thank you, second, you looked super cute on telly tonight-what a flattering outfit!- & third, the comment ALV made about the apology was the one that rang the loudest alarm bells in my head today. LV said she apologized to Jodi because she would do that if she had read her daughters private journals. WHAT?!? And you're not biased with a comment like that? You could see on her face she cringed when she realized the comparison she had made but it was already out there and she didn't take it back. so, my question to you, did you notice if that statement affected anyone else like it did for you & I? The jurors nd gallery? And last, how is the family today?
Thank you!

If you're still up, KCL, first off, thank you, second, you looked super cute on telly tonight-what a flattering outfit!- & third, the comment ALV made about the apology was the one that rang the loudest alarm bells in my head today. LV said she apologized to Jodi because she would do that if she had read her daughters private journals. WHAT?!? And you're not biased with a comment like that? You could see on her face she cringed when she realized the comparison she had made but it was already out there and she didn't take it back. so, my question to you, did you notice if that statement affected anyone else like it did for you & I? The jurors nd gallery? And last, how is the family today?
Thank you!

I didn't notice a specific reaction in jurors with that question but I didn't read them as really that impressed with anything she was saying today.

The family seems about the same...I was glad to be able to talk to them about the Foundation I learned about from Wendy Murphy and that she's working on getting them assistance with their travel expenses. :)

Anyone out there???
Well I tried when I saw JA talking a lot today. Someone who is good could have caught a lot of what she wa saying since she wasn't covering her mouth as much as usual. They need to analyze today for sure . Lip readers come out please!

KCL do you know anything about the man sworn in with the stack of papers?? Someone asked above but I don't see an answer. Is this another defense witness?

KCL do you know anything about the man sworn in with the stack of papers?? Someone asked above but I don't see an answer. Is this another defense witness?
I wonder. Jodi spent alot of time turning around. Does anyone remember Gus Searcy? When JM asked him who was in the car with him, he wanted to take the 5th. He wanted to speak to an attorney. Did anything ever come of that?

I wonder. Jodi spent alot of time turning around. Does anyone remember Gus Searcy? When JM asked him who was in the car with him, he wanted to take the 5th. He wanted to speak to an attorney. Did anything ever come of that?

I thought the issue with gus was over since he was excused?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somnus