a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually there isn't but hey they never start on time.
And people vomit and get sick and stuff..so?
I thought she said tomorrow at 9 am or was it 9:30?
I have many senior moments..
again?
Who is the guy who sits with Juan?

Detective Flores

Usually there isn't but hey they never start on time.
And people vomit and get sick and stuff..so?
I thought she said tomorrow at 9 am or was it 9:30?
I have many senior moments..
again?
Who is the guy who sits with Juan?

Detective Flores....he usually sits at table behind JM but sits at same table sometimes too

I am going to personally boycott that twitter business just like I don't expose myself to ANYTHING on the Jodi Is Innocent site. Zero tolerance. I will not give her any attention. Once she's convicted and sentenced she will be shut down. But in the meantime I invite anyone to join me in a protest of silence on this "speaking out". I will not indulge this sociopath.

I agree KCL, the least amount of attention she gets, the better. WHEN she is convicted, she will fade away, grow old (happening more each time we see her), and become a bad memory. Travis will continue to be memoralized, and hopefully his family's pain can ease a little. Her family will have years to reflect on the evilness she instilled on them.

Some of the jurors' questions were full of snarky crunchy goodness, especially the ones asking...errr...pointing out the faces ALV was making at various points during cross-exam. But some of the jurors' questions had me scratching my head and wondering if they were looking for reasons to give JA an 'out.'

At the end of the day I still think she'll be convicted of 1st degree murder, regardless of how much ALV attempted to advocate on JA's behalf.

However, I was quite perturbed by the judge allowing ALV to expand on her answers ad nauseum until it finally got to the point of ridiculousness and then (and only then) she would finally sustain JM's objections and cut off the verbal diarrhea. I blame the judge for not corralling ALV more.

And why the jurors asked ALV so many questions is strange to me. Didn't they realize she would expound on every question where they would lose hours of their lives listening to her? I would have asked her nothing and hoped she would get off the stand that much faster.

Chojojo - So sorry to read about your mom, even being new, I believe that there is a place for condolenses, etc. KatieCoolLady has been sitting in the courtroom since about the beginning of this trial, giving us her inside thoughts and observations and is a crime survivor who advocates for victims.

Dear Watchers,
has any testimony been given that based on the abuse Travis SUFFERED as a child, he could have been more likely to put up with abuse FROM JA (mental and physical) for a longer period of time??? Couldn't that explain why he kept giving her another chance?
It makes me sick that the abuse he suffered as a child is now being used against him. He IS the victim.

Chojojo - So sorry to read about your mom, even being new, I believe that there is a place for condolenses, etc. KatieCoolLady has been sitting in the courtroom since about the beginning of this trial, giving us her inside thoughts and observations and is a crime survivor who advocates for victims.

Thank you for your kind words. {{{hugs}}} I REALLY appreciate it. And thank you for the info also

I posted this last night when I read the Tweets...I'm still livid!

I am more mad that someone deleated alot of my tweets to her,,the tweet about the short guy i told her not to worry ,i'm sure they would get a tall good looking guy to insert the needle

As a fairly new member, there is no way that I can keep up with the more experienced sleuthers on the trial thread. Maybe a "slow-lane" thread for us noobs would help?

I apologize if this was meant for me~! I am new, just joined a couple of days ago and am still learning! So sorry!!

I'm new too, don't feel bad, the other board moves too fast while we are trying to catch up. Welcome and we will catch on soon enough.

Uh oh is this for me? I appogize if so. Maybe you could help us noobs who aren't IN the courtroom understand exactly what we can post about. Do we have to wait for the angels in the courtroom and then and only then have a conversation about what they post? It seems selective and confusing on what's allowed and the thread title doesn't say *no conversation* like on some of the others. So help us out. Also wouldn't it be better to let the person who you are talking about know it? I know I would appreciate it so I can adjust my behavior if need be. Thanks. :seeya:

I'm sure it's just a friendly reminder for all of us. My understanding is for us to be able to ask questions & also to interact with our awesome courtroom observers! it makes it much simpler for them to post & cleaner for us to read when it's not so cluttered! Enjoy & welcome!:seeya:

It sounds like the cup toucher juror added a question to the bin along with 'CEO' as we know him. re - Wilmott's final question to Alyce in which Alyce's script read, "If Jodi was a really good liar, she would have planned a really good lie - and she didn't."

I'm curious to find out who the cup toucher is...

I am trying to remember. I think a water decanter sits on the jury box near the basket. But I can't remember who. kCL may know

Some of the jurors' questions were full of snarky crunchy goodness, especially the ones asking...errr...pointing out the faces ALV was making at various points during cross-exam. But some of the jurors' questions had me scratching my head and wondering if they were looking for reasons to give JA an 'out.'

At the end of the day I still think she'll be convicted of 1st degree murder, regardless of how much ALV attempted to advocate on JA's behalf.

However, I was quite perturbed by the judge allowing ALV to expand on her answers ad nauseum until it finally got to the point of ridiculousness and then (and only then) she would finally sustain JM's objections and cut off the verbal diarrhea. I blame the judge for not corralling ALV more.

And why the jurors asked ALV so many questions is strange to me. Didn't they realize she would expound on every question where they would lose hours of their lives listening to her? I would have asked her nothing and hoped she would get off the stand that much faster.

I agree...I think I would do the same, as to avoid her long winded, biased answers. Although some of the questions were very well thought up and written, I still have to wonder.

I dont think its a good idea for ALV to have all her supporters there. I know she probably thinks its looks better to show people support her and all. But to me it makes her look like she is not taking it seriously. When questioned by the defense it was all giggles. Then with Juan she couldnt wait to get in her comedy lines. Like "are you mad at me" time out" etc. I think having her supporters there is more distracting than helpful to her.

Circling the wagons? She had a whole row of them yesterday. It didn't help her any when they were disrespectful to the court MOO

I apologize if this was meant for me~! I am new, just joined a couple of days ago and am still learning! So sorry!!

I do the same thing,,no worries,,a lot of time we chit chat while waiting for our court reporters but when they show up its all them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth