a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling that if ALV would have been forthcoming and honest in her answers JM would not have had to ask each question 'every way to Sunday' to get what he needed. ALV brought any stress on herself by being a bully. I :beats: ♥ ♥ JM

Agree 100%. We all saw from the start that she was no match for JM. But she was a wannabe. I always thought she should appear timid, shy and soft-spoken, giving brief concise answers. Juan would appear to be a bully and she would be the sweet professional expert. But noooooooooooooooo!!!! ALV actually thought she was Juan's equal or better. Way, way over her head.

I think she is very intelligent, but not as intelligent as she thinks she is which is why she is being tried for this murder. she is diabolical; she can see the wheels turning in her head every second. she is always plotting something. She needs to be kept in prison for the rest of her life; she is a true danger to society and will kill again if let out, IMO

Crazy like a fox!!

Once or twice a week, I send Samantha and her family an inspirational note with some sort of elephant photo with reference and a check to help with their expenses.

This week it is so so very hard not to say something about the trial which I have never never never done. I only send good wishes and thinking of you and love you Etc.

today I did not send the letter ... because I could not keep myself from saying what I thought about the previous witness and putting my frustrations on paper.

I just cannot fathom what they must be going through. and how well they stand up to it all.

So I will hold off until Monday to be able to keep myself in check.

But I just had to vent with you my friends here. I am so beyond furious with this debacle .

Thank you for the venue for spouting off...

Thank you Katie so much for allowing us to have the opportunity to connect with them personally.. And trusting that we will not do anything to vent or try to share our frustrations with them! that you knew in your heart that we here would only be supportive!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Originally Posted by ShadyLady
Her "little" white lies on her CV will come back to haunt her. AND who brings their "daddy" to court and gives them an acknowledgement in a murder trial.....and her childhood friends.....errrrrr. Who does that???

More importantly, who would take their father who would be in his eighties to a trial of this magnitude, and subject him to the stress and anxiety she feels? I call BS on her stress. She is as fake as Jodi Arias' *advertiser censored*.

At least he wasn't there the day the killers dad was, for the stupid sex tape.

I also don't know why you would list your AA degree.
Obvious.. trying to have as many pages as possible. Seriously, I think she has fudged her credentials a lot for a long time. She got in the habit of embellishing probably.. after all who checks things like that... OUR JUAN, that's who.....:)

Remember Jodi introduced her aunt in court when when she was on the stand.

I was chuckling when she did this and I thought, "She's giving a shout out to her peeps!"

I mean, seriously, who would do that? Much less an "expert" witness. And by the way, Alyce, I don't care if your friend from elementary school is there.

NOPE. It is NOT the attorney in this trial. That should be deleted because it is incorrect.

I agree with you - needs to be deleted - then if they find out it's true ... go from there, but I don't believe it.

Once or twice a week, I send Samantha and her family and nice inspirational note with some sort of elephant photo with reference and a check for their expenses.

This week it is so so very hard not to say something about the trial which I have never never never done. I only send good wishes and thinking of you and love you Etc.

today I did not send the letter ... because I could not keep myself from saying what I thought about the previous witness and putting my frustrations on paper.

I just cannot fathom what they must be going through. and how well they stand up to it all.

But I just had to vent with you my friends here. I am so beyond furious with this debacle .

Thank you Katie so much for allowing us to have the opportunity to connect with them personally.. And trusting that we will not do anything to vent or try to share our frustrations with them! that you knew in your heart that we here would only be supportive!

Your not alone my friend! Hopefully this circus ends soon for them. I'm touched by their resilience and respect for the court. I wished the same could be said of the inmates family .

you absolulty nailed it - not just on the controlling nature - but being a big fish in a small pond - i grew up close to the area of long beach were she does her dv counseling - and also looking at her involvement in custody cases - and those areas are the poorer sections of town where los angeles resources are very stretched and it is hard for social workers to cover all their cases so imo when she steps in w/ letters of opinions or counseling, i bet they just accept her opinions because of her long standing in the area and prolly has gone unchallenged for a long time

oh and btw, on alyce exagerating her resume - she told martinez she got her masters in the 80's - but if you look at cal state long beach Alumni Association Board of Directors - she lists that she recieved her masters in 1974 http://www.csulb.edu/alumni/association/bod.html
Katiecool
Before I loose my train of thought!
How (many) times did she say during her testimony that she (mis-spoke) , she claimed she mis-spoke, even to the deposition she had with juan.
Jennifer coached during lunch and dinner breaks.

Ok back to reading your post.

Another thing I want to add about Alyce is her passive aggressive behavior. Now I am not a physiologist, but I've read enough books, took enough college psych classes and had enough therapy that passive aggressive people can do a lot of physiological damage to the people around them. And I think after Alyce's 3rd question I could figure out how she operates...ya maybe she does not yell or hit, but her passive aggressive ways can be just as damaging. It's physiological torture.

I also think that was Jodi's mode of operation.

For sure! take , for example, the way she answered all of the cross examination questions with " mr. martinez" real condescending, it's not just the way she talks, to show respect, in fact, not once did she answer any of the defense teams questions with "ms.willmott" never once!

I've been here the whole time, but reading and not participating so much. I sort of went into panic mode when ALV started her testimony--but I'm managing my stress better now. Lol. I never miss your updates.

Trip d
Down memory lane: Remember when it was January and we were trying to find the gumption to put away christmas decorations?

Good Lord! But I still have my bunny dish out in my office with Reese's eggs. Some things never change M'ladyship

Katiecool
Before I loose my train of thought!
How (many) times did she say during her testimony that she (mis-spoke) , she claimed she mis-spoke, even to the deposition she had with juan.
Jennifer coached during lunch and dinner breaks.

Ok back to reading your post.

Not sure I have enough fingers to count. More than one or two. ;)

Once or twice a week, I send Samantha and her family an inspirational note with some sort of elephant photo with reference and a check to help with their expenses.

Thanks atl for continuing to reach out...means a lot. I'm sure a little venting from time to time could be validating too. Its all good.

Yeah I'm trying to wrap my head around that too. Why were her journals confiscated and did her attorneys give those to her to embellish. It's REALY suspect considering ink pens were also confiscated hidden in her shampoo?
Did someone tell on her?

I also know its been a while ack that she had a physical altercation with a cell ate. I wonder how that went down. Considering she is the confrontational one.
Evidenced by her confrontation with Bianca, and cornering a female friend of travis in a bathroom. She made up a story that this woman was drunk and hanging on travis, which we later found out,it to be her own lie version.

Seems like miss Jodie, Had a pattern of being territorial in all relationships, marking her spot.

Who gave her the pens? ummmmmm I believe besides inmates and guards the only other persons who see her face to face are her attorneys and the experts.....uummmmmmmm and where did she get the creams she had that were not allowed.....uummmmm would love to know how much and who is putting money in her commissary account....

Originally posted by nursebeeme

Rule Reminders:

1) Keep the religious debate off of the thread please.

2) Do NOT call names or otherwise bash the defense team.

3) NO OFF COLOR OR SEXUAL JOKES PLEASE- which would include sexual innuendo using the word '*advertiser censored*' and restroom humor

4) if you have a problem with a post use the ALERT BUTTON (do not respond)

Several posts have been removed on this thread. Do NOT sleuth the defense team. Please post responsibly.

TIA
fran

:seeya:

Not sure I have enough fingers to count. More than one or two. ;)

Three that I caught: 1) knife on nightstand; 2) shot in closet; 3) pictures on the computer. All three huge misspeaks. Then there were those answers she did not want to give such as Travis being "extremely" fearful because of Jodi's stalking. Pretty bad when the Judge has to remove the jury so defense can tell her, again, to answer the question truthfully.

Monday should be very interesting. I wonder if Sam was upset when she came out of the meeting in the Judge's chambers because ALV denied approaching her, or that ALV claimed she said nothing to Sam. And if the hearing with Ms. Wong has to do with what they may have captured on video? No response required if you suspect or know but I would not put it past ALV to deny she was trying to make contact.

Regarding her journals...(I can't remember where I read it and hopefully someone else does)...it was said that they were going to analyze the ink in them to see if she has been writing in them using the stolen pens.

You know, like Re-Fabricating her memoirs.

Loving this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members