a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so the spirit that Travis would promote...I keep thinking of his To Do lists that always included a random act of kindness every day. What a great way to honour his memory. THANKS KCL!

This was my thought, too, when I read KCL's idea. I donated, too, for Travis. God bless the famiy!

Just made another donation and threw in a little extra for those unable to do so.

I just want to say that from the responses I've gotten in the past from my donations, To those that aren't able to make a cash donation, I know the family really feels the love and prayers sent their way as well. We all contribute in the way we can. No gift for me either, but great idea KCL.

Justice for Travis!!!!!

I just put a little blurb about KCL's PayPal plan on the weekend thread. Would it be spammy to put in on others?

Donation made to Family...no prize needed for me. I feel a deep responsibility to help this family and to help with their expenses. When the verdict comes in, I hope they will not have debts to pay for the time they had to spend in court.

Originally Posted by slanda
I also started the Pay It Forward on the The State vs. Jodi Ann Arias (A Pro-Alexander Family site) Facebook Page. There's a lot of people on there whom I think would want to donate.

THANK YOU you little busybee! bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :D

I also reposted it on there since it had fallen down half the page. Hopefully the admins will see it and repost it more prominently. :rocker:

AL's book has QUITE a bit of discussion going on via Amazon and I started a Pay it Forward for Travis discussion....so many angry reviewers who really might want to turn that anger into something positive:)) Maybe everyone can start posting everywhere just for the day..I have no Twitter friends really...lol

Anyway, this made my Sunday:)) Thanks

Here's the "Pay it Forward" discussion on Amazon:

Amazon.com: Customer Discussions: Pay it forward for Travis!

Thanks for starting it! I was your first "like" on there! :seeya:

Originally Posted by slanda
I also started the Pay It Forward on the The State vs. Jodi Ann Arias (A Pro-Alexander Family site) Facebook Page. There's a lot of people on there whom I think would want to donate.

I also reposted it on there since it had fallen down half the page. Hopefully the admins will see it and repost it more prominently. :rocker:

I hope the admins will repost, too. I went to the FB page to like and comment but could not find your post.

I am soooo laughing....

Am I reading this right....?

JA, at one time, makes an Objection...

And GW (Gypsy Woman) smilingly says "Yes" when the Judge asks if the court will be there at 9:30 a.m. On Monday...

Well... I did not hear if the Judge sustained or overruled Jodi's Objection...

But I imagine the Judge is very thankful that GW will be in court at the appointed time on Monday!

Oh My Gosh!!! Hysterical! :silly:

I am beginning to think this is much ado about nothing...except Nurmi and his stupid mistrial crap. Probably wants her to speak about the harrassment she has been receiving about her testimoney and how this borders on witness tampering.

~~~~~~~~~Disclaimer! This post is 100% driven by me and me alone and has nothing to do with Websleuths or anyone else. It is 100% my project cooked up in my little heart~~~~~

I am making it a goal today to PAY IT FORWARD and accumulate $5K in the Alexander family paypal account by day's end. Can you imagine how it would feel to them to see that balance accumulating all throughout the day and that volume of love and support avalanching them? And it also very practical as this family needs financial support desperately right now to keep attending the trial and the BASICS.

My goal is for 500 of us to each paypal $10 to their paypal account and at day's end they will have received $5K (or more). Can you imagine? It's already getting retweeted all over the twittersphere.

WE CAN DO THIS!!!

And as an added bonus, if you participate and send me a PM indicating this (honor system) I will randomly pick a WS poster to get a GREAT prize from me to you that's related to this trial and that you can't obtain anywhere else. I will give you one of my blue ribbons that I've worn in the courtroom gifted to me from the family. I will choose it at random with some kind of numbers system I will work up later.

Please consider taking a moment of your day and paypal $10 to this family and please share in other forums you may be participating in as well.

I've been wanting to do this for weeks and today is the DAY. Let's combat the negativity we've witnessed in the last week with an avalanche of LOVE and SUPPORT!

Please join me!!! I just made my donation! :grouphug:

Money sent. No need for any prize. Glad I could help just a little.

My husband and I would like to donate as well, but I have no clue as to how to do it.
Could one of you please give me kindergarden instruction's so that we can.
Thank you so much in advance.

It took me a while to figure out I did not remember my password but I figured it all out and just sent mine in.
I don't need to be added either. I am just happy to be able to send them something.

Ha ha...I forgot my password, too! I only use paypal a couple of times a year. And I also ended up on my email, took me a bit to figure out that the gmail addy is used to notify them that money has been transferred to their paypal account. Anyway, no prize needed and thanks KCL for starting this little campaign today!

Thanks Katie/Kathy for doing this. Make me proud to be a WS member.

Ok, Hubby was watching this and he is adamant he see's her slip something out of the notebook into that left hand between her first and second fingers that she then cups in her palm and then slides below the camera line of view, possibly rolling it tighter at that point and then appears to fiddle with the back of the chair and possibly slip paper or note into a hole or under the arm itself from a missing screw. She does this at the end of the hearing and this is all done while watching carefully what is transpiring around her...

When this is over, she can sail all the paper notes she wants
to the other 3 "ladies" on death row.
I'm so ready for Verdict day.
I'm getting jaded from watching, and knowing the accused as we do, would not doubt she's now using her acting skills to keep viewers guessing.
I can see her plotting under her scratchy blankie.
"Today, I will monkey with shredding paper, fold into tiny squares.
and eat them during side-bars. Claim hunger if caught.
Kisses herself good-night.

And she "supposedly" thinks she is right! Unbelievable!

I think the jurors are going to be taken back at ALV's demeanor on the stand when the prosecutor puts his witnesses on the stand. It should be very obvious to the jurors what a professional acts like and how they testify.

I got a couple of requests on my FB asking for the mailing address.. I gave them this one. I hope it's the right one:

Tanisha Sorenson
ALS
700 E. Redlands Blvd. STE U 304
Redlands, CA. 92373

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors