DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Donation made!
I need no prize either.
What a wonderful idea - keep us posted!

I just tried to donate but the link sent me to my gmail account... it might be my phone so if not today I will definitely send $ tomorrow. Found an extra $22 in my account yesterday... I think it's a sign!

WagaraTapaTalk
I'm so dumb sometimes! Followed instructions grom above and made the donation.

I lost my mom ten years ago this coming June. I miss her the most when I'm sick. No one cares like she did and noone's touch is as soft.

WagaraTapaTalk

I'm so dumb sometimes! Followed instructions grom above and made the donation.

I lost my mom ten years ago this coming June. I miss her the most when I'm sick. No one cares like she did and noone's touch is as soft.

WagaraTapaTalk

Youre not dumb, I did the same exact thing:blushing:

Wow...that was a great idea! I've been outraged for two solid weeks but turning that energy in to something POSITIVE and HELPFUL and truly UPLIFTING in the very essence of the word.

Thank you for spreading the word!

Hey if Justin Bieber can get famous via Twitter we can surely help this family (I actually texted that to Samantha lol).

:great: PAY IT FORWARD!!!

This is so the spirit that Travis would promote...I keep thinking of his To Do lists that always included a random act of kindness every day. What a great way to honour his memory. THANKS KCL!

PS KatieCooLady . . .

No prize for me either. If my name would be drawn, I would tell you to keep the ribon for yourself for all you do for victims.

:great: bsk -----------> THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!! :great:

This (I may say very expensive) tie was found by our very own MALE poster bsk. Isn't it amazing? And so thoughtful?

I will be carrying in to court tomorrow to hand over to Steven who will totally *get* it.

Thank you bsk....! Amazing!

Sent my donation and a short note.

Thanks KCL for this great thought !

I also started the Pay It Forward on the The State vs. Jodi Ann Arias (A Pro-Alexander Family site) Facebook Page. There's a lot of people on there whom I think would want to donate. :)

THANK YOU you little busybee! bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :D

It took me a while to figure out I did not remember my password but I figured it all out and just sent mine in.
I don't need to be added either. I am just happy to be able to send them something.

Done! Really hoping this goal is reached, if not exceeded! Keep us posted, KCL! :)

This (I may say very expensive) tie was found by our very own MALE poster bsk. Isn't it amazing? And so thoughtful?

I will be carrying in to court tomorrow to hand over to Steven who will totally *get* it.

Thank you bsk....! Amazing!

I bet he wears it the next day, if not the same afternoon.

Donation sent via Paypal and a little extra for those who miss this! No prize needed, the prize I want is that the Alexander family be able to sit in court every day to represent justice for their brother, Travis.

Has anyone here ever sat in the public gallery? What time do you have to get to the courthouse to get a seat? 5 am?
How does the pm session work?

I just made my donation! I hope we are able to make KCL's goal:cheer:

~~~~~~~~~Disclaimer! This post is 100% driven by me and me alone and has nothing to do with Websleuths or anyone else. It is 100% my project cooked up in my little heart~~~~~

I am making it a goal today to PAY IT FORWARD and accumulate $5K in the Alexander family paypal account by day's end. Can you imagine how it would feel to them to see that balance accumulating all throughout the day and that volume of love and support avalanching them? And it also very practical as this family needs financial support desperately right now to keep attending the trial and the BASICS.

My goal is for 500 of us to each paypal $10 to their paypal account and at day's end they will have received $5K (or more). Can you imagine? It's already getting retweeted all over the twittersphere.

WE CAN DO THIS!!!

And as an added bonus, if you participate and send me a PM indicating this (honor system) I will randomly pick a WS poster to get a GREAT prize from me to you that's related to this trial and that you can't obtain anywhere else. I will give you one of my blue ribbons that I've worn in the courtroom gifted to me from the family. I will choose it at random with some kind of numbers system I will work up later.

Please consider taking a moment of your day and paypal $10 to this family and please share in other forums you may be participating in as well.

I've been wanting to do this for weeks and today is the DAY. Let's combat the negativity we've witnessed in the last week with an avalanche of LOVE and SUPPORT!

Please join me!!! I just made my donation! :grouphug:

Donation sent. We can do this! Thank you, KCL, for motivating us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*