a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for posting that link. Very classy, and refreshing. Love how they took control of the story back from the hands of HLN, and without exactly saying it, highlighted just how trashy HLN has become.

AMEN to that ... HLN being trashy!! I have been espousing that from soon after the beginning of the trial ... and I have no words for the "After Dark" program ... well .. oh ya, I do have one ..... blech!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was watching some of Mikee's vids on Ms. Raviorette .. so funny. He cracks me up. Nice to view some comic relief now and again. So do you think Mikee Daniels is a poster from Websleuths? How about Steely? Ya think?

Whoever he is, he is so very funny and well informed. Love him ... hugs to you Mikee :seeya:

:seeya:
Originally Posted by slanda
I also started the Pay It Forward on the The State vs. Jodi Ann Arias (A Pro-Alexander Family site) Facebook Page. There's a lot of people on there whom I think would want to donate.

I also reposted it on there since it had fallen down half the page. Hopefully the admins will see it and repost it more prominently. :rocker:

They did see it and posted right front and center of the FB Page! Yay! Awesome :D

THANK YOU you little busybee! bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :D

Of course! :blowkiss: you're the inspiration for this KCL! The admins of that FB Page just gave out all the donation info, Yay! Xoxo

Hi FrvrShl,

I'm sure that address will work just fine but I think the BEST address would be:

Samantha Alexander
PO Box 130023
Carlsbad, CA 92013

Because KCL has told us that she (Samantha) is handling all the gifts etc.:seeya:

I got a couple of requests on my FB asking for the mailing address.. I gave them this one. I hope it's the right one:

Tanisha Sorenson
ALS
700 E. Redlands Blvd. STE U 304
Redlands, CA. 92373

~~~~~~~~~Disclaimer! This post is 100% driven by me and me alone and has nothing to do with Websleuths or anyone else. It is 100% my project cooked up in my little heart~~~~~

I am making it a goal today to PAY IT FORWARD and accumulate $5K in the Alexander family paypal account by day's end. Can you imagine how it would feel to them to see that balance accumulating all throughout the day and that volume of love and support avalanching them? And it also very practical as this family needs financial support desperately right now to keep attending the trial and the BASICS.

My goal is for 500 of us to each paypal $10 to their paypal account and at day's end they will have received $5K (or more). Can you imagine? It's already getting retweeted all over the twittersphere.

WE CAN DO THIS!!!

And as an added bonus, if you participate and send me a PM indicating this (honor system) I will randomly pick a WS poster to get a GREAT prize from me to you that's related to this trial and that you can't obtain anywhere else. I will give you one of my blue ribbons that I've worn in the courtroom gifted to me from the family. I will choose it at random with some kind of numbers system I will work up later.

Please consider taking a moment of your day and paypal $10 to this family and please share in other forums you may be participating in as well.

I've been wanting to do this for weeks and today is the DAY. Let's combat the negativity we've witnessed in the last week with an avalanche of LOVE and SUPPORT!

Please join me!!! I just made my donation! :grouphug:
:bump:
Done and deal. Thanks for keeping it real.

~~~~~~~~~Disclaimer! This post is 100% driven by me and me alone and has nothing to do with Websleuths or anyone else. It is 100% my project cooked up in my little heart~~~~~

I am making it a goal today to PAY IT FORWARD and accumulate $5K in the Alexander family paypal account by day's end. Can you imagine how it would feel to them to see that balance accumulating all throughout the day and that volume of love and support avalanching them? And it also very practical as this family needs financial support desperately right now to keep attending the trial and the BASICS.

My goal is for 500 of us to each paypal $10 to their paypal account and at day's end they will have received $5K (or more). Can you imagine? It's already getting retweeted all over the twittersphere.

WE CAN DO THIS!!!

And as an added bonus, if you participate and send me a PM indicating this (honor system) I will randomly pick a WS poster to get a GREAT prize from me to you that's related to this trial and that you can't obtain anywhere else. I will give you one of my blue ribbons that I've worn in the courtroom gifted to me from the family. I will choose it at random with some kind of numbers system I will work up later.

Please consider taking a moment of your day and paypal $10 to this family and please share in other forums you may be participating in as well.

I've been wanting to do this for weeks and today is the DAY. Let's combat the negativity we've witnessed in the last week with an avalanche of LOVE and SUPPORT!

Please join me!!! I just made my donation! :grouphug:

Thank you for starting this KCL. Donation sent-- no prize needed. I can't wait to see the grand total. Bless you. :blowkiss:

YES! The judge does seem like she isn't interested in witness whines, excuses or personal schtuff; moreover, it seems the judge is working hard at keeping her court participants staying on task and completing this trial. In reference to the judge's response at the end of the session to the DV expert's efforts to explain her personal issues as they relate to her ability to appear next mon/tues.

I'm rushing to get ready for Tricia's True Crime Radio in 10 min but wanted to say I'm getting the pm's of the donations rolling in and have over 25 to reply to right now and I will tonite (after the radio show I'm rushing out to a much needed sound meditation night tonite). We got one of our quiet posters writing me who donated $3500 today because of this drive. WOW! He's also been very very generous in the past. This has been a HUGE success!! Lots of love to you all................

What a great idea KCL!!! I donated but don't want a prize...just want the Alexander's to know how much they're loved by so many. Can't wait to find out tomorrow how much WS raised for them today!!!

I'm rushing to get ready for Tricia's True Crime Radio in 10 min but wanted to say I'm getting the pm's of the donations rolling in and have over 25 to reply to right now and I will tonite (after the radio show I'm rushing out to a much needed sound meditation night tonite). We got one of our quiet posters writing me who donated $3500 today because of this drive. WOW! He's also been very very generous in the past. This has been a HUGE success!! Lots of love to you all................

Amazing, but I'm not surprised at all. There are some wonderful people here. Bless their heart. :heart:

:great: whoa

That is fantastic and so heart warming to be reassured there are great people in this world!!

P.S. I made mine today because of your "push".

Exactly, poster above #379, Ho-di, that's my favorite name for "her weirdness". Jodi creeps me out. She looks sallow, & hmmm.. slightly cray cray this past week. Hopefully, two more weeks? Or longer, I hope not. Hopefully the case will go to the jury in two weeks, fingers crossed.
I could only come up with "grody" Jodi myself.
Seems like a fairly well fitting namesake.

Grody defined: American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
adj. Slang Disgusting; repellent.
Wiktionary: adj. nasty, dirty, disgusting, foul, revolting, yucky, grotesque

Etymologies
Probably alteration of grotty. (American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
grotty (n.)sla ng shortening of grotesque, it had a brief vogue 1964 as part of the argot popularized by The Beatles in "A Hard Day's Night." It unconsciously echoes Middle English groti "muddy, slimy," from Old English grotig "earthy," from grot "particle." http://www.etymonline.com/index.php

some examples of the word as listed on wordnik:

“And I refuse to get that much of my body that close to the grody lab floor.”
Archive 2008-03-01

“This Swedish website contains jaw-dropping (and way grody) photos of a carpet caterpillar (?) infestation in which bicycles and trees are completely covered in cocoon that's filled with masses of writhing, maggot-like larvae.”
Boing Boing: July 30, 2006 - August 5, 2006 Archives

“Your cat loves to bat them around so much you just can't throw them away, despite the fact that they are so hard and grody that you, personally, would not touch them without the assistance of an oven mit.”

“When you're handling grody, slimy, maggot-dropping parts of dead birds, you tend not to want to eat finger food.”
grouse Diary Entry

“Norah's pool. while public pools are seriously grody cuz lots of people use them in liu of a shower or bath, it's definitely good news. keeps the kids out of sight.”
Brownstoner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member