a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading all the replies, I realized I forgot to type a message to Travis's family when I sent my donation. I was just so excited that I could do something, I just pressed send and didn't explore further. Oh well, I send my love and prayers to them silently and I will especially do it again when I see them on live feed. I admire them so much for the wonderful way they have grown up after their horrific experiences as young children and standing united for their brother.

Thank you so much KCL for providing this opportunity for us to share support and love for this wonderful family. I am so proud of WS and to be a member.

There were many times that JM told the JS 'your honor, the witness isn't answering or some such and she would say 'substained'. I wondered if there would be a penalty to be paid for those acknowledgements by the judge that ALV was being, at the least, uncooperative. Is it possible this is the issue?

JM would say,"unresponsive" to the judge at those times. I don't know if this is some of it or not? ALV just sat there dazed and confused. Give us all a break with her stupid looks of innocense! How dare she. I feel it was all plotted from the get go. :furious:

After reading all the replies, I realized I forgot to type a message to Travis's family when I sent my donation. I was just so excited that I could do something, I just pressed send and didn't explore further. Oh well, I send my love and prayers to them silently and I will especially do it again when I see them on live feed. I admire them so much for the wonderful way they have grown up after their horrific experiences as young children and standing united for their brother.

Thank you so much KCL for providing this opportunity for us to share support and love for this wonderful family. I am so proud of WS and to be a member.

Me too. I think we will all go to sleep tonite with big smiles and sweet dreams. Those who participated and those who rode the wave with us. We are all in this together. I'm gonna pull the winner of the ribbon in about half an hour for anyone interested. :great:

I did the same thing...just got in a hurry to get it sent. I wanted to send the message that I was a WSER. Oh Well next time.

Was there ever a tape found of ALV approaching Samantha?

Was there ever a tape found of ALV approaching Samantha?

Not that I was told but Dennis the camera man does think he has it. I've just not been informed about it. I really don't think this issue is about that. I do think that was handled back then. Sadly Nurmi drags out this "photo op" business with Grace Wong (it appears at least) and this "Victim approach" issue is handled behind closed doors.

I'm just glad I was able to bring some AWARENESS to it from a Victims Rights perspective. In the judicial system (here in the US), murderers enjoy so many more rights than the victims families...well of course until they are incarcerated then...well buh bye to your rights. Such as FREEDOM. :seeya:

I did the same thing...just got in a hurry to get it sent. I wanted to send the message that I was a WSER. Oh Well next time.

Sam did ask if all these rollling in were from WS so she knows a majority are (I think) but many other forums participated and also the twittersphere. It was amazing! You could always do a follow up note as well. To that email.

OMG My husband is a fan forever! Just got the long coat that the DR. wears a few mos. ago! Love the painting. Will show it to him. I paint too! On recycable pots, stones and slates. Cool Vibe. Justice for Travis!

Can you maybe ask around if you get the chance and find out if the penalty phase will be televised? I hope to get to follow this all the way through.

Not that I was told but Dennis the camera man does think he has it. I've just not been informed about it. I really don't think this issue is about that. I do think that was handled back then. Sadly Nurmi drags out this "photo op" business with Grace Wong (it appears at least) and this "Victim approach" issue is handled behind closed doors.

I'm just glad I was able to bring some AWARENESS to it from a Victims Rights perspective. In the judicial system (here in the US), murderers enjoy so many more rights than the victims families...well of course until they are incarcerated then...well buh bye to your rights. Such as FREEDOM. :seeya:

I agree and so glad it was mentioned ! I hope Grace Wong walks away unscathed. Hope all the right stuff happens for all good reason. Thanks for the reply.

Sam did ask if all these rollling in were from WS so she knows a majority are (I think) but many other forums participated and also the twittersphere. It was amazing! You could always do a follow up note as well. To that email.

Great job!!!

OMG My husband is a fan forever! Just got the long coat that the DR. wears a few mos. ago! Love the painting. Will show it to him. I paint too! On recycable pots, stones and slates. Cool Vibe. Justice for Travis!

I've been a fan since the 70's when Tom Baker was the Dr. This painting doesn't show up well in the thumbnail. It's 36" x 24". I have a thing about the weeping angels.

i made sure i typed a note, thanks to someone on websleuths who said you can scroll to
the bottom and leave a message. the note wasn't much, but it was heartfelt.

and KCL did respond to my PM message. i said, although some wouldn't take a ribbon, i
sure as heck would, not as a prize, but as a gift. i thank her, and the rest of you 'cool'
people.

I've been a fan since the 70's when Tom Baker was the Dr. This painting doesn't show up well in the thumbnail. It's 36" x 24". I have a thing about the weeping angels.

My husband has been from the beginning of Dr. Who. Now, he doesn't follow this trial but he will be shown this painting of yours by me and you will then have a fan for sure!! :rocker:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

Big shout out to poster

rayon

as the winner of the

BLUE RIBBON!

I decided to select the 30th poster who pm'd me for the ribbon which reflects both Travis and my sister's age and is one thing that links them.

But really, we're all winners here, aren't we?

Doesn't it feel good to be giving?

:woot:

My husband has been from the beginning of Dr. Who. Now, he doesn't follow this trial but he will be shown this painting of yours by me and you will then have a fan for sure!! :rocker:

He loves the Angels too! Probably want to buy it . LOL Sorry off topic! I watch but not as much as he. He can make me Crazy watching all the re-runs! LOL :seeya:

JM would say,"unresponsive" to the judge at those times. I don't know if this is some of it or not? ALV just sat there dazed and confused. Give us all a break with her stupid looks of innocense! How dare she. I feel it was all plotted from the get go. :furious:

When Juan would tell the judge that the witness (ALV) was being "unresponsive" that meant that she did not answer the question with a yes/no as she had been asked to do. Her babbling answer would be stricken from the record and the judge would admonish her to answer the question as the Prosecutor posed it. ALV still would not give a yes/no answer however. Her testimony was so painful for me to listen to, it was like pulling teeth! :banghead: I will be so glad to see ALV just GO.

KCL you should be so proud! A lot of your thought goes into everything! Congrats to the 30th poster!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme