a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still sitting outside just got a lesson from Beth Karas on how the sentencing process will unfold -2 pages of notes I will transcribe tonite

this trial is sooo crazy!:(
Mistrial, Mistrial, Mistrial... soooo tired of that waste of time...losers do that ya know...

First post alert, lol.
Thanks, Katie and all court watchers for all you do. Much appreciated from all on the outside. You bring much insight into what is going on.

Can't wait for your notes tonight, Katie. I have been wondering what the next phase will be like. Will it even be televised? I don't remember the Scott Peterson sentence phase being televised.

Katie, have the jurors arrived today? Wonder if they are just sitting here waiting like us all, or were given a call from the court to not come in today. I know the judge said they may be called today.

Just a side note - I am actually sitting on jury duty right now waiting to see if I will be picked. I brought my iPad with me today so I could watch JA trial coverage while waiting. Okay, I know I am nuts, lol.

What did the Judge just say? I chose that inopportune time to leave the room! Grrrrrrrrrrr

Court watchers correct me if I'm wrong - That both sides have reached a stipulation that the defendant was not holding anything else (knife/gun) in her hand when she took the 5:29:20 photo of TA based on forensic evidence magnifying the pupil of TAs left eye. Then she excused them until tomorrow 9:30.:banghead:
I saw a bunny rabbit.

Empty victory for the defense IMO weapon could have been in her waist line or next to her or in her shoe.Proves nothing!IMO JM did not want to waste time and money on this ridiculous snapshot!

Here is my guess, That There was a choice, she was going to let in the expert and his whackadoo drawing so Juan stipulated because really it means nothing.. He is alive there and then dead in under 2 mins.. So whatever happened after that pic was fast.

I personally thing that knife was in her pants in the back.. And the gun was most likely too. I think she used the flash to blind him and started stabbing..

Here is my guess, That There was a choice, she was going to let in the expert and his whackadoo drawing so Juan stipulated because really it means nothing.. He is alive there and then dead in under 2 mins.. So whatever happened after that pic was fast.

I personally thing that knife was in her pants in the back.. And the gun was most likely too. I think she used the flash to blind him and started stabbing..

I agree with your theory - Jodi was wearing dark track pants and a sweatshirt hoodie - in Arizona - in June. That never made much sense to me. She was wearing baggy clothes to hide what she killed him with IMO.

And the same goes for the Baltimore area KCL! We'd have a grand ol' time at the Inner Harbor... take a water taxi over to Fells Point...fun fun fun!

Don't forget Kentucky.....Not a lot to do. Just relax,listen to the birds rock in a rocking chair, smell the flowers.....Nice.....Oh yes Abe Lincoln's birthsite 15 min away in a beautiful park for a picnic or just some wine and cheese. Come on up and over....:seeya::rocker::great:

Funny how no one ever said she had a weapon in her hand when that photo was taken..he got that from surfing to many forums online....but if you watch the video from today's hearing watch at 18:36 and look at her black shoe area...the camera man zooms in on her foot, and gee if she can hide pencils in her shoe where else can she hide a weapon at? Duh! https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dV26GghXbLI

Court watchers correct me if I'm wrong - That both sides have reached a stipulation that the defendant was not holding anything else (knife/gun) in her hand when she took the 5:29:20 photo of TA based on forensic evidence magnifying the pupil of TAs left eye. Then she excused them until tomorrow 9:30.:banghead:
I saw a bunny rabbit.

I think Jaun didn't object to this ruling because youcan see nothing usful in Travis's pupil and he will expound on that at the right time:rocker:

First post alert, lol.
Thanks, Katie and all court watchers for all you do. Much appreciated from all on the outside. You bring much insight into what is going on.

Can't wait for your notes tonight, Katie. I have been wondering what the next phase will be like. Will it even be televised? I don't remember the Scott Peterson sentence phase being televised.

Katie, have the jurors arrived today? Wonder if they are just sitting here waiting like us all, or were given a call from the court to not come in today. I know the judge said they may be called today.

Just a side note - I am actually sitting on jury duty right now waiting to see if I will be picked. I brought my iPad with me today so I could watch JA trial coverage while waiting. Okay, I know I am nuts, lol.

Welcome Lynnj123 !

:welcome: :welcome4:

I want to thank Alyce for helping this jury have a vision of the truth of Travis Alexander's life.

I wonder how many jurors held back tears as they heard of a 6 year old who had been repeatedly beaten by his mother and father. Who remembered living under a car part in a yard. Who remembered a mother sleeping off drug induced stupors. Who remembered searching for food and having to eat moldy bread. Who endured the laughter of going to school covered in filthy clothes.....

As you, Alyce, recited this from Travis's own writings, I wonder how many jurors glanced over at his siblings realising that those sitting there also went through this childhood experience and the ages they might have been at the time. You know, Alyce, I did not see a tear in your eye as you recited this horrific story. Nor did I hear a break in your tone of voice.

Also, thank you, Alyce for giving the juror's and the world a chance to see the real Travis. When asked about emails you did mention the ones from two women who recited to Travis REAL domestic violence in their marriages. And what was that you said Travis told them, Alyce? Did I hear you say that Travis told them "THAT IS NOT RIGHT". You said Travis knew his scriptures well and was a mentor in PPL and the Church. And he advised these women from his spiritual side vs his sexual side, right Alyce?

As you sat on the throne of a court room witness chair you were so quick to judge so many things. Yet you refused to see that you did not have the experience to judge Travis. You, who have no idea how couples speak to each other in today's world vs the world of the 60's and 70's chose to sit in that seat. You spoke of rant's and degradement yet you have no idea in this day and age how couples speak to each other in private do you? You have no idea about words used to banter back and forth via texting do you Alyce? You have no idea what words or tone used in written words mean when used in a sexual content, or used between two people, do you?

No, Alyce, you do not know. But, the majority of us and the juror's who represent us do.

You, Alyce,you chose to tell us about what a wonderful motivational speaker Travis was. I suggest you read some of those speeches and learn from this young man exactly why the world has chosen to regard you in a very negative way. It is 90% from your word and only 10% from your body language.

JMO

WOW.Until reading this I never realized how much she did indeed help the jury to see Travis in such a human light. I still will never forgive her for trying to make him a pedophile, an abuser of women and for saying IT was the victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro