a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to all new posters! Just a friendly hint - it is really, really good to take the time to read and become familiar with the Terms of Service.

<3 you observer's OUR EYE'S, hearts and compassion for The Alexander's thank you thank you thank you. You serve us well

Welcome to all new posters! Just a friendly hint - it is really, really good to take the time to read and become familiar with the Terms of Service.

I have read it numerous times and still question whether I am violating something? It sort of makes me scared to post.:truce:

now that the ALV hearing is over has there been any word what is was regarding?

Court watchers correct me if I'm wrong - That both sides have reached a stipulation that the defendant was not holding anything else (knife/gun) in her hand when she took the 5:29:20 photo of TA based on forensic evidence magnifying the pupil of TAs left eye. Then she excused them until tomorrow 9:30.:banghead:
I saw a bunny rabbit.

We saw Jimmy Hoffa..
Isn't this the most ridiculous thing anyone has ever heard? My goodness, when is this ever going to end and give the Alexander family some peace to grieve properly?!

Still sitting outside just got a lesson from Beth Karas on how the sentencing process will unfold -2 pages of notes I will transcribe tonite

Would you ask Juan if the dog he saw in the picture looked like mine?

I prefer the TV viewing as well and have searched and searched...can't find anything.I do like the live stream today since I decided to try it and sit here today and watch...my goodness, what a view...JA sharpens her pencils with her teeth it looks like to me

I remember the CA trial, that I could also watch really good trial coverage on another channel. Of course, now I have no clue what channel it was on. I can't sit still long enough to watch live stream. I get lots done during the day while the trial is on TV.

Also, I want to mention to those who were unable to donate to the Alexanders. Most donors sent extra, so you were more than covered. Not everyone is in the position to help moneywise, or it would be a burden. Personally when I donate, I'm donating from WS, not myself personally. We are donating as a group and everyone is included. There's no need to feel badly, we are all in this together and as a group effort. Prayers and thoughts are equally as important as the donations. Your prayers may have moved Katie to come up with her little plan and bring it to fruition. Everyone is important and plays there own little part in someway.

When winning a sports event, is it only the ones that got to play the winners, or the entire team? We are a team at WS and you donated as much as the rest of us with your love, encouragement, prayers and thoughts.

I remember the CA trial, that I could also watch really good trial coverage on another channel. Of course, now I have no clue what channel it was on. I can't sit still long enough to watch live stream. I get lots done during the day while the trial is on TV.

Also, I want to mention to those who were unable to donate to the Alexanders. Most donors sent extra, so you were more than covered. Not everyone is in the position to help moneywise, or it would be a burden. Personally when I donate, I'm donating from WS, not myself personally. We are donating as a group and everyone is included. There's no need to feel badly, we are all in this together and as a group effort. Prayers and thoughts are equally as important as the donations. Your prayers may have moved Katie to come up with her little plan and bring it to fruition. Everyone is important and plays there own little part in someway.

When winning a sports event, is it only the ones that got to play the winners, or the entire team? We are a team at WS and you donated as much as the rest of us with your love, encouragement, prayers and thoughts.
Beautifully said! Thank you.... Agree!

Done, no gift for me, just justice for Travis!

Don't forget Kentucky.....Not a lot to do. Just relax,listen to the birds rock in a rocking chair, smell the flowers.....Nice.....Oh yes Abe Lincoln's birthsite 15 min away in a beautiful park for a picnic or just some wine and cheese. Come on up and over....:seeya::rocker::great:

No no no.. She is coming to Atlanta!

:rolleyes:

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

What a thoughtful post, and yes, many donated extra so no one should feel bad if they were unable to. The economic situation right now is bad for many, but I feel truly blessed that my family can donate. Just the mere thought that the family of Travis is in someones prayers, their thoughts, or a shed tear would mean alot to them. What I am saddened about is that we all couldn't have "met" this beautiful family under different circumstances. Huge hugs go out to them.

No Ma'am, he saw a German Shepard or a Mexican Chihuahua, hahaha good one Jaun.

I loved his thoughts as to what he saw, a german shepard with a snout. Or, was it actually a german chihuahua, or a mexican shepard?????:what: Regardless, it was funny. Maybe it was actually the defendants snout on a dogs body. Sorry you will have to visualize it, as I am not good a photoshopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro