a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What 32 year old wears a little side parted top of the head pony tail?

KCL thank you for sharing your story. My hubby and I got the biggest laugh at "do you know how special I am" and now this, too funny! I know all a/b spanx, they grab everything :/

PS I think hubby has a celebrity crush on KDDJ. I guess most men do :)

No you don't understand - my skirt was stuck up in to the TOP of my very unsexy spanx- and I walked past all the media and right past mike Kiefer almost in to the courtroom but a lady ambushed me in the anteroom area and saved me. I'm just sayin...this is how I roll, unfortunately . Dinner w the fam then notes by 9pm

Ohhhh nooooo!!!! :floorlaugh:
O/T, but to make you feel better: I was on a first date with a guy I really liked, we were playing a game (bowling) and I jumped up in excitement (I was whooping his behind) and my skirt literally fell off of me and as just puddled around my ankles. So I am leaping around in my underwear, eventually realize what is going on when my ankles feel oddly constricted, and fixed it fast…. I was wondering why he looked *so happy* that I was beating him, but what was worse was that he decided to pretend he didn't see anything unusual, even though I was clearly shocked & horrified... Talk about an awkward first date!

She's definitely a giant in the courtroom, so far! I was wondering why JM didn't pick someone with more experience under their belt, but I'm sure he has his excellent reasons - as always!

I believe he may have chosen her because she is closer in age to the defendant, and possibly felt that she could draw more out of her than an older person could. Sorta' like girl talk. Plus the fact that she is "fresh" and not stuck in the sixties. MOO.

No you don't understand - my skirt was stuck up in to the TOP of my very unsexy spanx- and I walked past all the media and right past mike Kiefer almost in to the courtroom but a lady ambushed me in the anteroom area and saved me. I'm just sayin...this is how I roll, unfortunately . Dinner w the fam then notes by 9pm

OMG...I thought I was the only one that had ever experienced that!! I did not have spanx on but only panty hose! errr.

It was a male employee that pointed it out to me....we never mentioned it again!!

And 20 years later...he's still a friend. LOL.

Thanks for laughing at/with me guys- you shoulda seen me demonstrate it for my dad and brother- who of course howled- me all la dee da rushing in to the courtroom like I've got my act together- this is why I'm asked on the radio vs TV lol

Just Wanna say me and my husband had quite a laugh when Demarte so wondered if Jodi was intellectually deficient (special).

HAHAHA!

I have been reading here for years, but this is my first post, so hello to all the great posters here!

What are people's thoughts on what JA was scribbling all day? I thought perhaps she was drawing (she's gotta hurry up and sell her "art" before she's convicted). It looked to me to clearly be a soothing behavior for her. When she is usually taking notes, doesn't she still wear her glasses? She hardly wore them at all today.

Her behavior was so markedly different from most days and I wondered why her attys were letting her continue because it so clearly was confirming and demonstrating DeMarte's diagnosis of her. But then I entertained the notion that perhaps they were okay with it to attempt to keep her from reacting to today's testimony...which had to have been hard for her today. (I loved it!)

Thanks!
Alisa

Oh, and my FAVORITE part was the reading/intellectual test too, MeeBee!

Roflmao!

If it makes you feel any better... Once, years ago, while walking my dog, he decided to drag me down an embankment chasing a goose that was taunting him. I had new sandals on with very smooth soles... I slid.. All the way down/dragged... My skirt up over my head at this point.... I was commando!

A bunch of guys clapped when I finally got up, skirt down. I was young..took a bow.... And acted like I didn't care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One thing I can do is laugh at myself. As demarte said today it's a long established coping mechanism. I walked right up to Katie DDj and told her then we both practiced complete hilarity on the inside. Now that is a skill let me tell ya.

Been there done that KCL, in the Late 80s when we all still wore pantyhose in a room full of prospective suitors, skirt, no panties tucked in my bumb after bathroom break, unfortunately for me it was several minutes before a friend noticed,. No worries. Life goes on. :rocker:

Ohhhh nooooo!!!! :floorlaugh:
O/T, but to make you feel better, I was on a first date with a guy I really liked, we were playing a game and I jumped up in excitement (I was whooping his behind) and my skirt literally fell off of me and as just puddled around my ankles. So I am leaping around in my underwear, realize what is going on and fixed it…. but what was worse was that he decided to pretend he didn't see anything unusual. Talk about an awkward first date!

OMG, on first date with my now hubby I wore a dress with stockings and somehow by the end of the night when we were making out in the car (many years ago!!) I noticed a huge piece of toilet paper stuck under my stocking on my leg!! Suffice it to say he did not get to second base that night!!!

Poor KCL, (another Kathy here) laughing at ourselves is therapeutic!

O/T:
In the early to mid 90's our town had a weekend called Crazy Day's in late July on Main Street where we had many store's. It was great because all the stores would have the sidewalk's full of clothes, hardware, book's, you name it and it was "crazy" cheap. I worked at one of these store's and everyone dressed up silly and you could win Town Cash. I won first place for my outfit. I was nerdy Gerty. I took the screws out of my glasses and replaced them with safety pins, had wild make-up on including lip stick on my teeth, a few misplaced roller's in my hair. Had a plaid shirt on with a flowery skirt, hubby's tube socks with knee hi stocking's over them. The best was I had short's on under my skirt, panty hose over those and tucked my skirt into my "under garment's" with a long piece of toilet paper hanging from my "under garment's as well. It was so much fun because people would stare at me as if I dressed like that everyday. It was a hoot.

SnarkCentral, Michael Kiefer seems like he could use a good laugh. You, Katiecoolady, have provided a much needed public service to his readers.

SnarkCentral, Michael Kiefer seems like he could use a good laugh. You, Katiecoolady, have provided a much needed public service to his readers.

I'm afraid he might report on it re the courtroom circus and frankly I wouldn't blame him lol

Jodi demonstrated exactly the adolescent behavior Demarte described- refusing to look up or acknowledge her. It was great

Maybe even not as striking to you as it was to us watching on TV she did not look up once. It was so obvious her rage, to anyone paying attention. Very weird and very must I say, creepy. It tells even a deeper level of her rage. It told a story of how she absolutely did this premeditated and was not moved in the least. She has serious problems. :truce: girl is going to get DP because? She can't help it..........it is her calling.

OH MY WORD Linda7NJ :floorlaugh::tyou: for making me laugh even more than I did over KatieCooLady's predicament. You are both a HOOT.

Roflmao!

If it makes you feel any better... Once, years ago, while walking my dog, he decided to drag me down an embankment chasing a goose that was taunting him. I had new sandals on with very smooth soles... I slid.. All the way down/dragged... My skirt up over my head at this point.... I was commando!

A bunch of guys clapped when I finally got up, skirt down. I was young..took a bow.... And acted like I didn't care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will we get to hear more about in Nurmi's next mistrial motion? "This person who sits with the Alexander family was mooning the defense team in the hallway...."

I can hear tomorrows mistrial motion ringing in my head " your honor, this witness has made our witness's look like a circus act, I know that Jaun was creating the circus and this witness is the ring leader (belch) excuse me, as I was saying, She is smart, I am sort of crushing on her so I can not objectively defend my client, ( picks nose ) I know if she would have me.......................................I will join the circus too."

can't wait for notes am so happy for the Alexander's at this point in there life, not happy they lost Travis, happy under the circumstances it is going this well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesaccasey