Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KCL
Thank you once again for taking the time and sharing your notes from the inside.

The JW frustration that was going on - it was like watching her tie herself to a tree! Highlight of my day.

And re: your spanx incident... even if you upped it by having toilet paper stuck to your shoe, you still outclass the lot to the judge's left.

Why thank you! Funny you should say that because one of the Alexander sister's , in solidarity, shared a basically identical TP incident as the one you describe. LOL "it was clean" though she made sure to say. lol

Just wondering what Wilmott was attempting to do late today as she did a cross - she was going over so much on Dr. DeM's CV that it seemed to me that she was hoping/trying to trip up the Dr., or else she was very smitten with Dr. DeM's great CV!!

That is probably all she was prepared for. Juan was so quick!

Destiny617,

I can't find your post (rather too lazy to go searching for it) but two good points.

Yes I did see Paul R. and CEO both glance over at JA..none of them ever look at her much but I did see that today. Thanks for reminding me.

And as someone who's recovered myself from a severe anxiety disorder, I found myself holding my breath during some of the testimony tloday and feeling a bit light headed. I literally thought to myself "is an anxiety attack coming on?" as it's been SO long . It did not but I was having some physical reactions to her testimony so your point is spot on. I just noticed how she was describing things was kind of eliciting this response in me. I'm sure I"m not the only one.

But not Einstein Van Gogh over there quietly writing her "affirmations" nonstop cool as a cucumber.

JW still unsuccessfully trying to "bust" JD on giving weekly vs. monthly lectures and the clock has ticked over to 4:32.

Wrestler is packing up his notebook.

DISMISSED FOR THE DAY!

That's it folks! I'll be back tomorrow pm session for more! Tomorrow, I wear PANTS! :seeya:

Wow, KCL!!! I knew as I watched today's entire testimony how good I felt...and reading all of your descriptions is the next best thing to being right there in the court!

Thank you so much for the sense of confidence I am experiencing now. NO JUROR NOTES OR QUESTIONS during JW's ridiculous attempt to undermine this witness! The best news I've heard in DAYS!

You are the best, KCL!

With respect and admiration!

That's the double edged sword of the whole thing because, of course, the precious memories are also the most excruciating at the same time. It takes time to let those surface without torture.

I understand, and while I have not walked in your shoes, the violent death of my husband ( and my best friend) still lives amid the beautiful memories of our life together even after 4 years.

Thanks for the great report KCL! I always feel like I'm right there with you. It was a great day.

I can't believe all the Kathys here. I'm really a Liz, but I think we should all join the party and be an honorary Kathy! :party:

Thanks for the great report KCL! I always feel like I'm right there with you. It was a great day.

I can't believe all the Kathys here. I'm really a Liz, but I think we should all join the party and be an honorary Kathy! :party:

Yesterday Beth Karas asked me "just what is your name? I always call you Katie but noticed Bill calls you Kathy". I was like "well I'm katie in cyberspace and Kathy in real life". I better not tell Dr. Demarte, that might mean something. ;)

Still praying for PASA and her family member and am glad she was able to share HH with you tonight. I'm sure it was good for her to get out and share with friends for even a little bit tonight. Give her hugs from all of us the next time you see her and let her know we are all praying for her.

:blowkiss:Hi KCL! Just wanted to let you know you are a true inspiration to us who read on this form. I am watching the trial daily but don't read here on this form often as I don't have the time. So grateful to have your input from the courtroom. I'm in Canada and watch you Dr. Drew, commenting on the days proceeding. You are beautiful inside and out. Bless you!

What I was wondering, did AL show up today for court and if so, what transpired? Are you able to share even a tad bit of info? With all the shows on HLN, I cannot believe there has no mention of AL and the outcome of her today. TIA

Hmmm...it's kind of hard for me to gauge as I actually talk to Steven more than anyone just recently. So I see him a little differently. This of course is taking a toll on all of them. And gearing up to the end/ victim impact statements, they are digging through memories. That in some ways is harder than facing the murderer.

I know this having just done the Ricki Lake show and the hardest part, for me, was having to dig through all those old photos for them. By FAR the hardest part was that.

I looked up your sister and her murders today. She was absolutely georgous. I didn't realize that man that helped kill her was her husband.. Even more tragic a man do this to a wife just for money..... KCL I am so very sorry for this terble thing to have happened to you and your family. They say God never shuts a door without opening a window. The door may have been shut on your dear sisters life but God certainly released her beatuful sister out the window to be an advocate for her and others in her place. An angel to all :angel:

I understand, and while I have not walked in your shoes, the violent death of my husband ( and my best friend) still lives amid the beautiful memories of our life together even after 4 years.

IMO 4 years is still a very short time in the sense of grieving someone you've deeply loved and been connected to. As someone once said to me about anniversaries (applying your timeline) "you've only had to deal with this for 4 days". That puts things in perspective. Hugs to you friend.

I looked up your sister and her murders today. She was absolutely georgous. I didn't realize that man that helped kill her was her husband.. Even more tragic a man do this to a wife just for money..... KCL I am so very sorry for this terble thing to have happened to you and your family. They say God never shuts a door without opening a window. The door may have been shut on your dear sisters life but God certainly released her beatuful sister out the window to be an advocate for her and others in her place. An angel to all :angel:

Thank you Barb ;) It's been 25 years and let me tell you there have been some very dark days. VERY dark. But situations like this help me heal and give my life and tragedy purpose so I consider the Alexanders (and you all) my blessing. xo

KCL, question for you....I was a little bit surprised JM finished his questioning of JDM so quickly without going into so many of the fairy tales that have come out in court. I'm assuming he will bring them out on redirect or will he just let them lie (ha! LIE) and not address them? Seems like he just scratched the surface with her.

:blowkiss:Hi KCL! Just wanted to let you know you are a true inspiration to us who read on this form. I am watching the trial daily but don't read here on this form often as I don't have the time. So grateful to have your input from the courtroom. I'm in Canada and watch you Dr. Drew, commenting on the days proceeding. You are beautiful inside and out. Bless you!

What I was wondering, did AL show up today for court and if so, what transpired? Are you able to share even a tad bit of info? With all the shows on HLN, I cannot believe there has no mention of AL and the outcome of her today. TIA

Thank you swedie but that Katie is a different katie (I know, confusing). I've been on Dr. Drew twice but she's on every day. She's my good pal though...we've had a lot of intense and fun times..she's a dear.

ALV did not show up today and that situation has been resolved..that's all I know or can share.

Katie -
Just "thank you" for all you do for the family and for everyone else. You're just an angel of mercy. Hope your brother is OK. I think about him, send him energy and you too often. Not to mention to Travis's family too, of course. Hope Ms. PASA as well is past the bad times.

::::waving to all other WS::::

Sparrow
:loveyou::tyou:

KCL, question for you....I was a little bit surprised JM finished his questioning of JDM so quickly without going into so many of the fairy tales that have come out in court. I'm assuming he will bring them out on redirect or will he just let them lie (ha! LIE) and not address them? Seems like he just scratched the surface with her.

I think they did the job they needed with her. Discredit Samuels and ALV in one fell swoop. And no juror questions really exemplifies that at least to me. I suspect we'lll have a few but nothing like we did with those nincompoops.

KatieCoolady, Thank you for all you do. The Websleuths web site is such a breath of fresh air from another site I am on. I follow you and 2 other threads, not counting I have read articles, watched youtube videos, and my Favorites is bursting at the seams waiting for catch up. I watch the trial every day since Day 13 (only learning the night before of this case for the very first time). I just wanted to say that observations from the court room is like being there. Thank you!!!

PROSECUTION ADDED NEW WITNESSES: Hollie Guptill Mefford AND Jacob Mefford of Hesperia CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018