Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please settle a bet here, KCL:
I am convinced that Dr. DeMarte has a Magic Bladder of some sort. She went through a carafe of water today and didn't so much as cross her legs. I'm not requesting you do anything intrusive or physician-like, but maybe see if she's indeed swallowing the water. Thx.

Wow I didn't catch that one...was it in the morning testimony?

It was when Wilmott was questioning her about her work with those convicted of sex crimes and Dr D told her often times friends and family see signs of this through their behaviours prior to the incident. She used pedophilia as an example and said predators would probably try to spend time with kids etc. if that were the case (paraphrasing).

It was great! IMO

Wow I didn't catch that one...was it in the morning testimony?

She worked it in while JW was questioning her about her CV, I must say it was brilliant and JW seemed a little taken aback by it because it took her a few seconds to move on to the next question. She didn't respond to it at all, in fact JDM repeated it again a few questions later. You must go back and watch it!

She worked it in while JW was questioning her about her CV, I must say it was brilliant and JW seemed a little taken aback by it because it took her a few seconds to move on to the next question. She didn't respond to it at all, in fact JDM repeated it again a few questions later. You must go back and watch it!

I would say it seemed to disarm Wilmott for what was sure to come in the future.

Crime, my computer is moving at the speed of a snail, sorry. But I see a couple of people have posted it.

Love it, and I am a Kathy too, Kathryn seems there is a Kathy, Cathy, Cathrine, Kathryn, Kathrine, Katie connections Mine is Kathryn

And I am Kathy as well. I am not Kathryn or Kathleen, just plain Kathy. I had a terrible time in school. Teachers would argue with me about using my full name an forms, telling me that I needed to put my real name on them. My dear mother had to take them down a peg by letting them know that I was smart enough to know my real name.

I believe they are the videographers /owners of the JA on Travis' lap video.

Hollie is also the one who was in the kitchen when Sky told Jodie to leave, but Jodie went and sat in the kitchen instead.
She and her husband are the ones who had the video where Travis was describing a holdup he was in while Jodi was laying on his lap. - to the person who asked.
KCL - please what does navel intelligence mean?

Ok, we've rounded up the K's, any J's here? Are they all in the trial?

Jane

Hollie is also the one who was in the kitchen when Sky told Jodie to leave, but Jodie went and sat in the kitchen instead.
She and her husband are the ones who had the video where Travis was describing a holdup he was in while Jodi was laying on his lap. - to the person who asked.

Jane

I'm a Patricia. But my daughter is "Caiti."

Jane

Navel Intelligence is a Janine Driverism and she asked us to watch the jury and see who their navel is pointing toward. That means you are holding that person in a place of regard and respect. Vs. just holding your body forward but turning your head to look at them. So I always look at that sign with the jurors, if they swivel their chairs to the witness. Saw it with Dr. D today but seemed she just was facing JW head on and not being cagey like ALV was w/ JM.

Thank you! I must have been distracted or forced in to a fauxg watching Jodi Arias aka Teenage Einstein doing her repetitive sentence writing over there. "you know you love me..everybody loves me...you know you love me....i hate you don't leave me" ya know her basic affirmations. Now I'm kind of getting mean aren't I? It's late, I'm tired. ;)

i missed it tell us about it
It was toward the end. JW was asking about her working at the State Hospital with sexually violent people. JW tried to get DrD to say that friends and family of people accused of sex crimes had no idea about what was going on. DrD didn't cave.
DrD used the example that pedophiles typically had behaviors consistent with their crimes. Ex. they'd frequently engage in activities with children, having child *advertiser censored*, etc. BOOM!

I am convinced that Dr. DeMarte has a Magic Bladder of some sort. She went through a carafe of water today and didn't so much as cross her legs. I'm not requesting you do anything intrusive or physician-like, but maybe see if she's indeed swallowing the water. Thx.

Speaking as a tall girl ..... it's a tall drink of water-esque.:rocker:

Maybe I'll sneak in my binoculars tomorrow aka my grandma's fold up opera glasses. :what:

LMAO on "physician-like". I do know she uses the "victim room" bathroom if that makes sense. I guess she doesn't need 5 min early breaks to ambush anyone (I'd like her to ambush me so I could pick her brain ).

Thank you! I must have been distracted or forced in to a fauxg watching Jodi Arias aka Teenage Einstein doing her repetitive sentence writing over there. "you know you love me..everybody loves me...you know you love me....i hate you don't leave me" ya know her basic affirmations. Now I'm kind of getting mean aren't I? It's late, I'm tired. ;)

Reminds me of I Love Lucy....who am I? where am I? why am I? :floorlaugh: Not being mean at all, just being real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MairinAmaliah