a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what the deal was with ALV that she was supposed to be back for? Just wondered since it wasn't publicly addressed.

I loved Dr DeMarte. She unintentionally made JW look like a fool.

JW still unsuccessfully trying to "bust" JD on giving weekly vs. monthly lectures and the clock has ticked over to 4:32.

Wrestler is packing up his notebook.

DISMISSED FOR THE DAY!

That's it folks! I'll be back tomorrow pm session for more! Tomorrow, I wear PANTS! :seeya:
Thank you for taking us into the courtroom with you KCL!!
Did you notice if the jurors were aware of the frantic scribbling that JA was busying herself with while DrD was explaining to the world how she diagnosed her with borderline personality disorder? (her total avoidance of DrDs testimony was so strange to me)

Just want to add what was so stellar today about Dr. DeMarte was not only about what she testified to but how she testified. A bonafide Psych expert. Imagine that. To the jury I say "that's how it's done".

KCL, question for you....I was a little bit surprised JM finished his questioning of JDM so quickly without going into so many of the fairy tales that have come out in court. I'm assuming he will bring them out on redirect or will he just let them lie (ha! LIE) and not address them? Seems like he just scratched the surface with her.
...I believe Juan's strategy was to make his point as succinctly as possible. JM completely disagreed with the DT experts and backed up her positions with clear and articulate examples of the killer's to substantiate her findings.

On the contrary, the defense spend days and days getting no where near as close to any believable truth as Juan/JDM succeeded getting across in mere hours.

The jurors are tired. No need to bore them.

KCL, you may disagree, but I thought the entire day was a victory for Travis and Juan.

I believe they are the videographers /owners of the JA on Travis' lap video.

Wonderful! I can't wait for the jurors to see this video if it is admitted...let them see for themselves how disengaged she is while he's telling his story after the testimony of JDM! :great:

I believe they are the videographers /owners of the JA on Travis' lap video.

isn't holly the one who was at the hughes when sky told jodi to leave and jodi just sat down??

also is the jury doing any side eyes at josi as she sits at the defense table coloring??

ty for your observations:)

Katie
As usual, great notes! I am curious, did the jury seem to take note of the testimony Dr D worked in regarding friends and family seeing signs of someone with pedophilic tendencies?

I thought it was brilliant the way she worked it in!!

Thank you swedie but that Katie is a different katie (I know, confusing). I've been on Dr. Drew twice but she's on every day. She's my good pal though...we've had a lot of intense and fun times..she's a dear.

ALV did not show up today and that situation has been resolved..that's all I know or can share.

Oh ok, I see you in the courtroom also. :blowkiss: Aww that's wonderful you and her are pals. Did you know each other prior to the trial? You also are beautiful inside and out. I'm sure the Alexander family is thankful to have you on their side. Again, thank you for all your valuable note taking and for your wonderful sense of humour. As serious as this case is, it's nice to have a laugh to lighten the air now and again. I look forward to reading more of your posts.

So KatieC, do you have any thoughts on how long the jury will deliberate on their verdict.

I've said 3 days all along.

Beth thinks according to her timeline, they will get it for deliberations on the night of the 30th and come back on Fri. the 3rd.

All I know is some of us are getting rooms downtown for the 1st and 2nd to wait...and...be close to the courthouse.

Katie
As usual, great notes! I am curious, did the jury seem to take note of the testimony Dr D worked in regarding friends and family seeing signs of someone with pedophilic tendencies?

I thought it was brilliant the way she worked it in!!

Wow I didn't catch that one...was it in the morning testimony?

Oh ok, I see you in the courtroom also. :blowkiss: Aww that's wonderful you and her are pals. Did you know each other prior to the trial? You also are beautiful inside and out. I'm sure the Alexander family is thankful to have you on their side. Again, thank you for all your valuable note taking and for your wonderful sense of humour. As serious as this case is, it's nice to have a laugh to lighten the air now and again. I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Katie Wick and I met the first day both of us went down to court. We both couldn't get in so sat outside the courtroom for a couple of hours and bonded while we were waiting. I was right next to her when our beloved Bill, Dr. Drew's producer approached both of us really and "discovered" her. We were the very first Dr. Drew's Jury. Then they stuck w/ her and have changed out the guests (I've not wanted to do it or felt it appropriate except last week when I had somethin to say!).

She's become a sweet friend and I respect and admire her greatly...and she thinks Jodi is 1000000% guilty!

...I believe Juan's strategy was to make his point as succinctly as possible. JM completely disagreed with the DT experts and backed up her positions with clear and articulate examples of the killer's to substantiate her findings.

On the contrary, the defense spend days and days getting no where near as close to any believable truth as Juan/JDM succeeded getting across in mere hours.

KCL, you may disagree, but I thought the entire day was a victory for Travis and Juan.

I know you are right....I just want Juan to address every single lie they've told and demolish them, but also knowing in my heart the jurors don't believe them. I'm just having such a hard time knowing how hard it must be for Travis' family.

Just putting it out there and get it out of my mind. I can't imagine how much stress the family is under right now even knowing in my heart the jury will rule against JA.

I agree completely! Including the cross part! lol :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member