a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did the Master Cleanse which is a formula of fresh lemon juice, Grade B maple syrup, cayenne pepper and water. I felt like a million bucks...it was kind of hard to come back to eating. I had so much energy. In fact I may do it again here soon (after this trial is over where I'm, frankly, relying on way too much comfort food and alcohol and that's just the way it is!). :please:

Interesting, haven't heard of this one but now going to google it, lol.

Oh you guys I've got so many wonderful things to share that I can't share...arrrgh!

I will be able to in just a few days (with pics of course). This community is coming together for the Alexanders in such generous beautiful ways (meaning my Phoenix community as well as WS community). I spent my whole day with 8 lovely ladies on a project that was just so heartwarming and fun to be a part of. Lots of laughs, tears, creativity, sharing..ya know how that goes.

I also got some *maybe* good news that I just might be able to watch the trial this week kind of near the family. I have a room near the courthouse Wed-Sat (thanks to our generous benefactor) and am told I'll be introduced to Jane Valez Mitchell staying there!

I'll be doing some errands related to this project tomorrow then some poolside time and then heading downtown Wed.

Sorry to be cryptic it's just a surprise that's been cooked up. But super happy about it...along the lines of giving the family support during this week which undoubtedly will be very emotional for them and all of us , here too.

I'll keep ya posted as I can............oh and please say a prayer for PASA..things have been rough in her family dynamic. I do think she'll be able to come down to court this week though....so, let's all keep a light on for her. xoxo

Wow, I'm impressed. You did consume something besides water though, right? Was it juice? I have done a fresh juice fast for a few days: carrot, apple, and wheat grass juices . Love the carrot and apple, though I did dilute the carrot and apple with a little water. Apple is also good with a little lemon juice added if it seems too sweet. The wheat grass juice, yuck, makes me nauseous to think about it. I'd probably skip that one if I do this again.

A very beautiful tribute for a man who did not deserve to be butchered like he was for any reason. God bless Travis and all who love him.

Ya ... The thing is, we will NEVER see any kind of tribute to this defendant. No way NOT EVER. Travis was very loved and it's obvious. She was NOT .. even her parents had a hard time loving her. She was only appreciated for her sexual prowess ... by her BF's. Shows you how narcissistic and shallow she was. I wanna say more ... but just don't have the capacity right now. Carry on my peeps. I will interject every now and again .... so drained from all of this xoxoxo

Oh you guys I've got so many wonderful things to share that I can't share...arrrgh!

I will be able to in just a few days (with pics of course). This community is coming together for the Alexanders in such generous beautiful ways (meaning my Phoenix community as well as WS community). I spent my whole day with 8 lovely ladies on a project that was just so heartwarming and fun to be a part of. Lots of laughs, tears, creativity, sharing..ya know how that goes.

I also got some *maybe* good news that I just might be able to watch the trial this week kind of near the family. I have a room near the courthouse Wed-Sat (thanks to our generous benefactor) and am told I'll be introduced to Jane Valez Mitchell staying there!

I'll be doing some errands related to this project tomorrow then some poolside time and then heading downtown Wed.

Sorry to be cryptic it's just a surprise that's been cooked up. But super happy about it...along the lines of giving the family support during this week which undoubtedly will be very emotional for them and all of us , here too.

I'll keep ya posted as I can............oh and please say a prayer for PASA..things have been rough in her family dynamic. I do think she'll be able to come down to court this week though....so, let's all keep a light on for her. xoxo

You are such a tease! I wish I could be inside your head right now. But Kathy, I do respect you so much and your ability to know what you "can" and "cannot" say in the interest of discretion. You're the BOMB!! Luv ya!

Did anyone just catch Beth Karas's on HLN. I knew defense filed a notice to JM advising additional testimony from Geffner surrebuttal witness this morning. Beth just hilighted Geffner wants to rebut Dr. Horn 's testimony about Travis being able to ambulate after gun shot wound. Are you kidding me???

Seriously...I am at a loss for words....which is rare..lol

As much as I think the DT should have had their witnesses together already when they were up to bat and don't think they should be given a surrebuttal, there is a teeny tiny (okay, huge) part of me that can't wait to see Martinez tear up another defense witness, for the very last time. :tears:

Oh, I love surprises! I'll be waiting, hopefully not too long!

Wow, I'm impressed. You did consume something besides water though, right? Was it juice? I have done a fresh juice fast for a few days: carrot, apple, and wheat grass juices . Love the carrot and apple, though I did dilute the carrot and apple with a little water. Apple is also good with a little lemon juice added if it seems too sweet. The wheat grass juice, yuck, makes me nauseous to think about it. I'd probably skip that one if I do this again.

I have never fasted but I am going to give it a try.. I intend to consume only liquids but will have to eat dinner around 6 or 7 pm. Will that still count because I did not do for 24 hours? Because of age and health problems it would not be good if I skipped dinner too.
I think if the jury can get the case by noon we could possibly see a GUILTY verdict Friday and we can all end our fast with a glass of wine or adult beverage of choice !!!

Lots if hugs and love to PASA and her family.

Posted in the wrong thread

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using Tapatalk 2

:greetings:
I'm still on a learning curve as far as posting here, although I've been :lurk: for months so forgive me if I'm in the wrong thread.

Just wanted to thank you wonderful court observers for keeping us updated throughout this heinous trial. My beautiful Mother/Best Friend introduced me to this trial around the time JA took the stand and it became something we did together, even taking it so far as to spend our vacation in Cape May watching the trial in our hotel suite. The following week my Mom tripped and broke her shoulder but complications turned into a 2 week hospital stay where we still kept the trial on in her hospital room and I'd read her different posts from this website.
To my despair, the morning after my Mom was moved to rehab for physical therapy she passed away, we just buried her 3 days ago and needless to say I'm a wreck... I apologize for making this post so long and I do have an actual point::blushing:
Yesterday I was finally able to make a donation to the Alexander Family and I also sent an email to the Family expressing my condolences with an explanation as to why I was making the donation in my Mom's name; this morning I received the most beautiful letter from Samantha offering ME condolences! I burst into tears when I read it, I can't believe that she took the time to write such a personal note when they are being forced to live out this horror day after day. It just goes to show what a wonderful loving Family they are and it hurts my heart that they have to deal with this so publicly.
Thank God there are people like Katiecoolady and others who are able to wrap that gorgeous Family with love.

One last thing, I will do my best to fast on Sunday but I have to be careful because I have fibromyalgia as well as a host of other health problems. Although to be honest I haven't really been eating since Mom died I do have to force myself to at least eat something. So while I may not be able to fast as I'd like, I will continue to do what I do every day, Pray for the Alexander Family as well as for the Jury to do the right thing.

Justice For Travis:smiliescale:

I'm still on a learning curve as far as posting here, although I've been :lurk: for months so forgive me if I'm in the wrong thread.

Just wanted to thank you wonderful court observers for keeping us updated throughout this heinous trial. My beautiful Mother/Best Friend introduced me to this trial around the time JA took the stand and it became something we did together, even taking it so far as to spend our vacation in Cape May watching the trial in our hotel suite. The following week my Mom tripped and broke her shoulder but complications turned into a 2 week hospital stay where we still kept the trial on in her hospital room and I'd read her different posts from this website.
To my despair, the morning after my Mom was moved to rehab for physical therapy she passed away, we just buried her 3 days ago and needless to say I'm a wreck... I apologize for making this post so long and I do have an actual point::blushing:
Yesterday I was finally able to make a donation to the Alexander Family and I also sent an email to the Family expressing my condolences with an explanation as to why I was making the donation in my Mom's name; this morning I received the most beautiful letter from Samantha offering ME condolences! I burst into tears when I read it, I can't believe that she took the time to write such a personal note when they are being forced to live out this horror day after day. It just goes to show what a wonderful loving Family they are and it hurts my heart that they have to deal with this so publicly.
Thank God there are people like Katiecoolady and others who are able to wrap that gorgeous Family with love.

One last thing, I will do my best to fast on Sunday but I have to be careful because I have fibromyalgia as well as a host of other health problems. Although to be honest I haven't really been eating since Mom died I do have to force myself to at least eat something. So while I may not be able to fast as I'd like, I will continue to do what I do every day, Pray for the Alexander Family as well as for the Jury to do the right thing.

So so so sorry for your loss! Your Mother sounds so special. I am sure she will know when the verdict comes down. Angels are like that.

You are right about the Alexander family being so thoughtful. I sent a donation with specific instructions for NO thank you note. I told them that KCL takes care of letting us know of their gratitude and appreciation. I got a real sweet note too. They are a special family and are so blessed that our KCL has taken them under her wings.

Many hugs to you!

Tears abound for so many during this trial! my heart goes out to you at this time.. you know that all of us here are wrapping up our arms around you.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

:hug: My heart breaks for you, sweetie. I'm glad you're here with us. Don't be a stranger.

I have never fasted but I am going to give it a try.. I intend to consume only liquids but will have to eat dinner around 6 or 7 pm. Will that still count because I did not do for 24 hours? Because of age and health problems it would not be good if I skipped dinner too.
I think if the jury can get the case by noon we could possibly see a GUILTY verdict Friday and we can all end our fast with a glass of wine or adult beverage of choice !!!

careful with this fast! I did it for 3 weeks and ended up with hypoglycemia, and was so weak I couldn't get out of bed. funny thing..and most dangerous..was that I felt very peaceful, centered, and healthy. In other words, couldn't see clearly enough to help myself and EAT.

Katie can you please do me a favor? I think trial watchers everywhere could benefit. When meeting JVM .... Can you ask her for me to please STOP YELLING! :)

Love ya! Travis's family is very lucky to know you;) I'm glad you'll likely be by their side when justice finally comes! When it does ... Raise a toast for justice and know I'll be there in spirit with you and Travis's family. I'm sure many websleuthers will be too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so sorry for the loss of your Mom 'writersblock'.
:hug::prayer: for you.:heart::beats:
:welcome4:
Soulsad, :beats::seeya:

How quickly after the verdic will the victim statements be given?
One day closer to Justice for Travis!
Thank you KCL for all that you are doing to support the family and allowing us to be apart of the assistance.
Prayers and good thoughts to all here...it won't be long now!!

Just wanted to thank you wonderful court observers for keeping us updated throughout this heinous trial. My beautiful Mother/Best Friend introduced me to this trial around the time JA took the stand and it became something we did together, even taking it so far as to spend our vacation in Cape May watching the trial in our hotel suite. The following week my Mom tripped and broke her shoulder but complications turned into a 2 week hospital stay where we still kept the trial on in her hospital room and I'd read her ydifferent posts from this website.

I am so sorry for the loss of your Mother. I bet she has given Travis a hug and told him how JM is fighting for justice here on earth. I hope your loving memories give you some peace in the absence of your Mom.

Could someone give me a link to the site for donations to the Alexander family? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelikaBor