a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I received a thank you note yesterday from Tanesha, so nice that they send out a thank you note to everyone that makes a donation

Hi everyone:

Just received a note from Samantha Alexander for my donation. I wasn't expecting that- she must be very busy:

I'm playing catch up on the emails but I wanted to thank you so much for your support, we really do appreciate it. I'm not sure what we would have done without amazing people such as you. We hope it will be over soon and we will finally have Justice and Closure.

Sincerely,

Samantha Alexander

I am off on Thursday and would like to attend the trial. What time would I need to be there by and where exactly should I go?? Thanks, JB

I am off on Thursday and would like to attend the trial. What time would I need to be there by and where exactly should I go?? Thanks, JB

Hi JB

I just responded to your pm. Thurs will be insane as people will literally be lining up in the middle of the night to get 14 seats in the courtroom -- I'm guessing there will be probably 200 people there trying for those seats and then people will be streaming in the hall which will be a madhouse as well.

So....that's the deal for this week (I won't have a seat myself as so many family coming in).

------------> Huge respectful snip to address this part!
I'll keep ya posted as I can............oh and please say a prayer for PASA..things have been rough in her family dynamic. I do think she'll be able to come down to court this week though....so, let's all keep a light on for her. xoxo

Writersblock,
I am so sorry for the loss of your dear Mom. I know how badly you miss her. She's still with you though. Welcome here - I am also new, I just joined a couple of weeks ago. Travis' family has a lot of love and support from our fellow posters here. Welcome!

Hi JB

I just responded to your pm. Thurs will be insane as people will literally be lining up in the middle of the night to get 14 seats in the courtroom -- I'm guessing there will be probably 200 people there trying for those seats and then people will be streaming in the hall which will be a madhouse as well.

So....that's the deal for this week (I won't have a seat myself as so many family coming in).

Katiecoolady
Do you think on verdict the outside of the courthouse will be full of people as was in the Anthony case?
Just curious
Tia

Because I'm still learning everyone's names I'm going to have to go with a big fat thank you for all your kind words on the loss of my Mom. I feel in my heart that my Mom truly did hug Travis as soon as she got to Heaven, he and the entire Alexander Family touched us both so much. Maybe it's the Irish in me or just my strong belief in a beautiful afterlife but somehow I know that all of our loved ones are gathered together watching over each and every one of us.

And while I must apologize for being lame with the remembering of names at this point in time :blushing: please know, every single one of you websleuthers have made a huge impact on my life and given me light in what has been a very dark place. Love is not a strong enough word to express how I feel about you all.

Ok, so tomorrow is the day! Finally we will wrap this up and hopefully the Jury will come back with the correct verdict so there will finally be Justice for Travis and his Family can soon begin to heal.

This is a song by Det Flores daughter and a singer by called Corinna called "I hope you fly"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SmqAFapJok&list=UUOHN9OVdYXXScFdW5IL4R_w&index=1

Corinna's tweets say this "You Will Need To Ask ‏@YouWillNeed2Ask 12m

@FoxNews [url … From #detectiveFlores Family NOT #JODIARIAS 2 Urs! Courtesy #detflores daughter AngelAnne & I RT PLZ https://twitter.com/youwillneed2ask

Thanks for posting the video! Such a beautiful song! Love the singer too - what a fantastic voice!

~~~~BREAKING NEWS!!!~~~~

Ok I just came back from downtown doing a Top Secret mission but while I was down there had to drop some things off for Beth, met her boss and found out this info:

There is a parkish kind of area near the courthouse that is in the middle of a lot of restaurants and shops (many of which we frequent) that CNN is basically taking over for the next 3 days.

Jane Valez Mitchell will be filming from over there LIVE and interviewing local people about the trial.

There are setting up large screens where they will live stream the closings AND the verdict (one of our posters I was talking to called it Closingspalooza). So local people if you want to watch the closings on a large screen you can head over there (it's where CVS, Starbucks, Chloe's Corner and Lucky Strike are).

While I went down there I also dropped something off for Beth and met her boss and while we were talking on the sidewalk, the Alexanders left the courthouse and walked down the sidewalk we were on so I talked to them for awhile. All I can say is they all had smiles on their faces after the closed hearing this morning so.....I'm thinking they were good with it.

I'll be going down first thing in the morning and see where I land. I'd say there is a very OFF CHANCE I could get in the courtroom OR the Victim room but if not I'll have my laptop and stream it from the hallway.

And I'll be checking in a hotel downtown and have internet access so I'll post what I can, when I can, what I can share thru Sat morning.

Wow...it's all getting so real right now, isn't it?

:greetings:
I'm still on a learning curve as far as posting here, although I've been :lurk: for months so forgive me if I'm in the wrong thread.

Just wanted to thank you wonderful court observers for keeping us updated throughout this heinous trial. My beautiful Mother/Best Friend introduced me to this trial around the time JA took the stand and it became something we did together, even taking it so far as to spend our vacation in Cape May watching the trial in our hotel suite. The following week my Mom tripped and broke her shoulder but complications turned into a 2 week hospital stay where we still kept the trial on in her hospital room and I'd read her different posts from this website.
To my despair, the morning after my Mom was moved to rehab for physical therapy she passed away, we just buried her 3 days ago and needless to say I'm a wreck... I apologize for making this post so long and I do have an actual point::blushing:
Yesterday I was finally able to make a donation to the Alexander Family and I also sent an email to the Family expressing my condolences with an explanation as to why I was making the donation in my Mom's name; this morning I received the most beautiful letter from Samantha offering ME condolences! I burst into tears when I read it, I can't believe that she took the time to write such a personal note when they are being forced to live out this horror day after day. It just goes to show what a wonderful loving Family they are and it hurts my heart that they have to deal with this so publicly.
Thank God there are people like Katiecoolady and others who are able to wrap that gorgeous Family with love.

One last thing, I will do my best to fast on Sunday but I have to be careful because I have fibromyalgia as well as a host of other health problems. Although to be honest I haven't really been eating since Mom died I do have to force myself to at least eat something. So while I may not be able to fast as I'd like, I will continue to do what I do every day, Pray for the Alexander Family as well as for the Jury to do the right thing.

Justice For Travis:smiliescale:

Wrapping you up in a special warm hug and a gentle::welcome5:

Thanks for sharing; I do hope you will continue to write/read, whatever you are comfy doing. Sending a prayer and smile to your mom.

Aren't those Alexanders amazing people? :heartbeat:

Awesome report KCL!!!!! I now have lots of great visuals from a smiling Alexander family to an upscale "Closingspalooza" scenario!! Will be looking forward to more updates as you are able to post them ;)

~~~~BREAKING NEWS!!!~~~~

Ok I just came back from downtown doing a Top Secret mission but while I was down there had to drop some things off for Beth, met her boss and found out this info:

There is a parkish kind of area near the courthouse that is in the middle of a lot of restaurants and shops (many of which we frequent) that CNN is basically taking over for the next 3 days.

Jane Valez Mitchell will be filming from over there LIVE and interviewing local people about the trial.

There are setting up large screens where they will live stream the closings AND the verdict (one of our posters I was talking to called it Closingspalooza). So local people if you want to watch the closings on a large screen you can head over there (it's where CVS, Starbucks, Chloe's Corner and Lucky Strike are).

While I went down there I also dropped something off for Beth and met her boss and while we were talking on the sidewalk, the Alexanders left the courthouse and walked down the sidewalk we were on so I talked to them for awhile. All I can say is they all had smiles on their faces after the closed hearing this morning so.....I'm thinking they were good with it.

I'll be going down first thing in the morning and see where I land. I'd say there is a very OFF CHANCE I could get in the courtroom OR the Victim room but if not I'll have my laptop and stream it from the hallway.

And I'll be checking in a hotel downtown and have internet access so I'll post what I can, when I can, what I can share thru Sat morning.

BBM God is Good!

Thanks for all your hard work and your support of this family.

~~~~BREAKING NEWS!!!~~~~

All good news, KCL. Glad you were able to share, especially about the Alexander family. My heart tends to pound a little faster at moments like this.

Super glad you can stay downtown!! Just skedaddle off to your room should you need a break ---- and take care to rest!! MamaSpell is ordering you, got it? :rose:

Thank You 'ProtectOurKids'. I just finished watching the link you provided. I was relieved by the outcome as well. I was just a bit concerned because JM wasn't the last to speak before decisions were made. So glad I watched until the end.

:juanettes::juanettes::seeya:

That was amazing! Thank you so much for posting this. Juan barely glanced down at a note. He is incredibly smart. Well, just Juanderful!!

~~~~BREAKING NEWS!!!~~~~

Sweet! Thanks for letting us know!! I can't believe we are finally seeing light at the end of the tunnel! I so wish I could be there too! I'm so happy to hear the Alexanders' had smiles on their faces and everything seems good!! XO

Thank you KCL! You angel you! I will be glued to the trial now (except when the DT are speaking,sorry) Just hearing that the family had some smiles is so good to hear. Their actions throughout this debacle of a trial has been a glowing tribute to their love for their brother and it is dear.

Sending love and hugs and positive energy your way!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelikaBor