a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
10:00 for the jurors tomorrow is correct.

Some others have said one hour later tomorrow means they are close to a verdict, they don't mind losing an hour. I disagree, it doesn't seem like these jurors are in a big hurry (which is good). They have already gone through a long trial with many days off (Friday, holidays, migraines, sick days, other commitments), and frankly during the last couple of weeks it seemed like they were probably sitting around a lot of the time waiting around, with attorneys in chambers, etc.. And yet after all that, they selected 9-4:30 times which doesn't seem like they're interested in getting finished soon. Now one day in they're already taking an extra hour "off."
I'm guessing maybe we still have a long time to wait based on the previous things.

Same here - I have my blue candle going and can't really focus on anything :)

WS has a thread and has for years that is lit twice a day by Wolfmom at http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145548&page=9 . Lit a candle for Caylee saying that we are here for others because of her. Gramma Shirley and her are having open arms for so many these days.........

Love Wolfmom for keeping the candle lit so we can still revisit the reason so many of us found each other on WS to help/fight for others.

Hi everyone,

Although I have been glued to websleuths throughout this trial reading your wonderful comments and observations, I only signed up today and this is my first post. I just wanted to say that I am so glad there is a place like this where everyone can come in and respectfully comment on the trial. I have to say that this trial has been emotionally draining for me. My heart breaks every time I think of how much Travis suffered before he died, and how incredibly hurt his family and friends must be. Beyond comprehension for me as I have never, and hope will never, experience such tragedy. It's unbelievable how despicable "IT" is in every way imaginable. She slaughtered him and, not satisfied with that, she has tried to slaughter his good name. She is a waste of space and deserves the death penalty. If anyone deserves it, it is her!

Katiecoollady, Pasa, My3sons, and everyone else who has been so nice to post your observations here: THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I think I would have gone nuts without having read some of the inside scoop of what the cameras in the courtroom could not catch. :tyou:

I did nothing but think of the jury deliberations today during work. I have been a nervous wreck all day, as I can see so many of you have. At least I am not alone. It is amazing how this trial has affected so many of us who never had the pleasure to meet Travis.

I have to admit I'm more nervous now that they didnt reach a verdict today. This is as premeditated as it gets and there is just so much evidence. But I can see the jurors wanting to got through so much evidence to make sure they are making the right decision. It also gives me a little hope that they are starting an hour later tomorrow. Makes it seem like they already reached a verdict late today, and decided to think through it tonight, come in a little late tomorrow to just render it (or at least that is what I'm hoping is happening!)

I am not an anxious person at all, with that said my anxiety level has been through the roof yesterday and today.

I am crossing my fingers the verdict comes in tomorrow.

This may sound selfish and petty but I really want the verdict to come in before I leave for Hawaii early Wednesday morning. I wasn't even planning to take my computer but I will if there isn't one by the time I leave for my flight.

I want so much to relax and enjoy the beauty of the island and time with my girlfriends knowing Jodi Arias is being held accountable and knows the jury didn't believe any of her wicked lies.

I want her to worry like she has never worried before that her final sentence will be death.

Suicide my azz! Who does she think she's fooling- I want her to know- NOONE!

I am not an anxious person at all, with that said my anxiety level has been through the roof yesterday and today.

I am crossing my fingers the verdict comes in tomorrow.

This may sound selfish and petty but I really want the verdict to come in before I leave for Hawaii early Wednesday morning. I wasn't even planning to take my computer but I will if there isn't one by the time I leave for my flight.

I want so much to relax and enjoy the beauty of the island and time with my girlfriends knowing Jodi Arias is being held accountable and knows the jury didn't believe any of her wicked lies.

I want her to worry like she has never worried before that her final sentence will be death.

Suicide my azz! Who does she think she's fooling- I want her to know- NOONE!

Frigga,
Have a wonderful vacation in Hawaii!! Enjoy it and relish in the fact that Jodi Ann will never ever see Hawaii!
I am going on a cruise in less than three weeks. I am going to think of Jodi just once when I am enjoyingy the view from my Balcony and know she will never ever experience this!
I am going to Mexico and I plan on doing something special in memory of Travis while I am there. I hope the verdict comes in tomorrow so everyone's mind will be at ease. I truly believe that it will be murder 1.

Frigga

Hopefully we'll have the verdict before you leave!

Enjoy your stay!

The next time I visit the ocean I'm going to write a tribute to Travis and send it off into the ocean..message in a bottle!

Testing to see if my avatar is right. Has kcl posted tonight? I haven't seen it if she had.

Thanks Rena and Rose! I will enjoy it, and appreciate that I am able to. It was taken from Travis cruelly and I believe it will be taken from Jodi in return.

Rena, have a great time on your cruise- and yes, justice is near.

Rose you gave me the best idea, I am going to write something to Travis in the sand on the beach and let it be soaked into the surf.

Bless you ladies and thanks again for the well wishes. Goodnight and see you here tomorrow... Aloha!

Hi everyone,

Although I have been glued to websleuths throughout this trial reading your wonderful comments and observations, I only signed up today and this is my first post. I just wanted to say that I am so glad there is a place like this where everyone can come in and respectfully comment on the trial. I have to say that this trial has been emotionally draining for me. My heart breaks every time I think of how much Travis suffered before he died, and how incredibly hurt his family and friends must be. Beyond comprehension for me as I have never, and hope will never, experience such tragedy. It's unbelievable how despicable "IT" is in every way imaginable. She slaughtered him and, not satisfied with that, she has tried to slaughter his good name. She is a waste of space and deserves the death penalty. If anyone deserves it, it is her!

Katiecoollady, Pasa, My3sons, and everyone else who has been so nice to post your observations here: THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I think I would have gone nuts without having read some of the inside scoop of what the cameras in the courtroom could not catch. :tyou:

I did nothing but think of the jury deliberations today during work. I have been a nervous wreck all day, as I can see so many of you have. At least I am not alone. It is amazing how this trial has affected so many of us who never had the pleasure to meet Travis.

I have to admit I'm more nervous now that they didnt reach a verdict today. This is as premeditated as it gets and there is just so much evidence. But I can see the jurors wanting to got through so much evidence to make sure they are making the right decision. It also gives me a little hope that they are starting an hour later tomorrow. Makes it seem like they already reached a verdict late today, and decided to think through it tonight, come in a little late tomorrow to just render it (or at least that is what I'm hoping is happening!)

I totally agree Duni Girl. You said it all.

I, too, am a brand new member, and you expressed my feelings to a "T".

I wish I knew how to photo shop JA's head onto this one :floorlaugh:

Attachments

• wildboyz_elephant_stomp.jpg
    wildboyz_elephant_stomp.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 73
were ALL the photos entered as exhibits shown on screen in court? If not, all the exhibits go to the jury? i believe b/c of the graphic nature, we at home can't see what's entered. **of course, except for the day we all got to see all the uncensored nudes LOL,, how did THAT get by? was that JM checking the pics during break? why wasn't the seal up?

Thank you Travis for touching my life and opening my heart. Because of your example of love and kindness a family is healing a lifetime of pain and misunderstandings. Because of you a family will heal and love will spread. Even in death you are helping the world be more kind and compassionate.
Thank you dear Travis and thank you to your family and friends. We will never forget you.

Hi Everyone,

Spent the day downtown near the courthouse all afternoon waiting for a verdict. Hung out some with the Hughes twins and Dave Hall (who I called a "naughty Mormon" and he agreed! lol). Then ended up at the rooftop hanging out til Katie and team came over to tell us they saw the jury leave together , all animated and chatty and in to the elevator all together and left for the day.

That combined with them requesting to come in later at 10 lead me to think it's likely they've reached a verdict and maybe are taking one night for everyone to sleep on it and then announce tomorrow (hopefully after the time I get down there ;) ).who

I'm so brain dead right now not sure I'm even making sense! Sorry!

Spent some time tonite with some of the Alexander siblings who are all in good spirits and feeling confident and also thinking a verdict is likely coming in tomorrow. GUILTY of course of FIRST DEGREE!

I heard we will have an hour to get there...so fingers crossed I will make it as I may have a seat in the courtroom to hear it. :D I do think JM will start his aggravation phase right after the verdict is read. I doubt they will wait...so I will likely get in for that in the pm. I hope so!

Nite nite...........I'm so sleepy might just fall asleep in this chair right now.

:eek:fftobed:

Hi Everyone,

Spent the day downtown near the courthouse all afternoon waiting for a verdict. Hung out some with the Hughes twins and Dave Hall (who I called a "naughty Mormon" and he agreed! lol). Then ended up at the rooftop hanging out til Katie and team came over to tell us they saw the jury leave together , all animated and chatty and in to the elevator all together and left for the day.

That combined with them requesting to come in later at 10 lead me to think it's likely they've reached a verdict and maybe are taking one night for everyone to sleep on it and then announce tomorrow (hopefully after the time I get down there ;) ).who

Spent some time tonite with some of the Alexander siblings who are all in good spirits and feeling confident and also thinking a verdict is likely coming in tomorrow. GUILTY of course of FIRST DEGREE!

I heard we will have an hour to get there...so fingers crossed I will make it as I may have a seat in the courtroom to hear it. :D I do think JM will start his aggravation phase right after the verdict is read. I doubt they will wait...so I will likely get in for that in the pm. I hope so!

Nite nite...........I'm so sleepy might just fall asleep in this chair right now.

Oh you deserve a good nights sleep!!!!

I had to go to bed last night just before midnight, couldn`t keep my eyes open any longer and prayed I had missed the verdict. Hoped I would be reading about it this morning so the family wouldn`t have to wait any longer. So glad to hear they are in good spirits though.

But, I`m hopeful the jury not coming into till 10am is a good sign......they have made a decision and I`m sure it`s the right one.

Continued prayers for the family and everyone who is supporting them.

Thank you for the update KCL.....you are amazing!!!

Sleep well tonight......xx

Hi Everyone,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a message. You must be exhausted. Sleep tight....:)

It also gives me a little hope that they are starting an hour later tomorrow. Makes it seem like they already reached a verdict late today, and decided to think through it tonight, come in a little late tomorrow to just render it (or at least that is what I'm hoping is happening!)
Wouldn't that be wonderful.

It will be interesting to see if the jurors arrive Tuesday all dressed up -- e.g., business casual.

That used to be considered an indication that they are ready to render a verdict and know they will likely be on camera.

This is just idle speculation on my part as we all anxiously wait for this to unfold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stellrcellr