Status
Not open for further replies.
In God's Holy name -
In the name of all good thoughts -
In the name of all Faiths -
In the name of all Religions -

THANK YOU !!!!

SoulHAPPY (Soulsad)

Fantastic, ANJ!!!! I love the striped shirt!

You passed the test Susan, now I know at least one person watched the show! LOL
:waitasec: Did you recognize that glowing blue light above? LOL - we will follow her in those digs till the final moment! Wink, wink!

5 premed - 7 premed and felony... ALL of them got it...

Let's pray that they give us the DP next

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 5m

Jurors were unanimous on the theory of premeditated murder. Seven of the 12 said it was ALSO felony murder. #jodiarias

I loved how the jurors said YES loud and proud when they were questioned. They wanted her to know how guilty she was!

I think JA was so shocked! She really thought she had this. She has spent her whole life bambozeling everyone. This may be the first time she has ever had to own up to her actions. And boy did these Jurors get it. So happy for finally seeing Justice for Travis.

HLN keeps showing the families reactions after the verdict. It breaks my heart. Especially when I saw Samantha, Tanisha, Tanisha's husband, Steven and our precious precious KCL. Seeing KCL cry broke my heart because she has been through this before. It had to be so hard for her.

LOVE you KCL!!!!!

I agree, Big Girl. She lied and manipulated her whole life and never had to face consequences, it seems. She probably thought she could fool the court and the jury. I am so relieved! If there is one time she shouldn't have gotten away with it, this is it.

I am drained. I just cannot imagine the family and KCL and all the friends. I am so thankful for this jury. I am so grateful for Juan and det. Flores. Jodi will now live the rest of her sorry life in Prison, however long that might be. Thank you all for your love and support for the Alexanders. You are all such a strong community.

You passed the test Susan, now I know at least one person watched the show! LOL
:waitasec: Did you recognize that glowing blue light above? LOL - we will follow her in those digs till the final moment! Wink, wink!

:floorlaugh:

I haven't seen a pic of Juan... I want to see HIS face when this verdict was read!

Juan, Juan, he's da man!
If anyone can do it, Juan can!

Thank you Mr. Martinez for giving this your all and speaking for Travis and making sure his senseless death is paid for.

I have sparkles for this sentiment too! LOL

or the more crude version:

Bet that rooftop party is gonna really rock tonight!!!!!!!!!!!

Still weeping now after being able to see the verdict. I want the penalty that the family wants for the killer but am no longer go to give her any thought or any of my time. She has never been worth it but the trial in some ways demanded that I pay her some mind. No more. My entire focus for this upcoming phase is going to be on Travis' family and all those who love and miss him and on folks like Katie, PASA, to those dedicated jurors and all of you who have you own stories. I will do all I can to send love, peace, comfort and light out.

How could I forget Juan and Det Flores and all those who testified honestly for justice's sake? They too will be in my thoughts and prayers. I am so grateful for them and this jury.

Has anyone heard who the foreperson is? I haven't seen it mentioned. I think it might be a guy though cuz before they polled the jury... When the lady said "so say you all" or whatever... I only heard a mans voice. I thought maybe that was the foreperson and then they went one by one.

Anyone?

HLN saying Arias still in courthouse, apparently "heated" arguments with her lawyers.

HLN saying Arias still in courthouse, apparently "heated" arguments with her lawyers.

I bet she is fighting her mom or anyone speaking about her - she is such a control freak, she probably only wants Donovan to speak if anyone.

Thank you A News Junkie for all that you do including the beautiful new avatar and the slideshow.

I am so thankful for you. I hope you can feel all the love and hugs from us. I am praying for strength for you as well as the Alexander family and friends. We all know how much of a giver you are and I just hope that you are being comforted as well.

Love to you!!!!!!!

2zf75mw.png

Praise the good Lord for this Justice!
Thank you Juan Martinez and Detective Flores!
Thank you KCL for being a source of strength and hope for all of us. You are an ANGEL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nhommesss