a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KCL, I think your passion for justice and your positive presence means a lot to the Alexander's. They know you have walked this walk. You are inspirational to so many, including all of us. Thank you for representing all that is good in the world with your kindness. Your smile lights up everyone, even through the TV screen.

Thank you for just being you...

DITTO

:seeya:

:blushing::greetings: Being on the newbie-side of things myself I just wanted to say :Welcome1: (is it weird that I'm so happy to be able to say that? I think my love of all things websleuths is showing :blushing:)

The kindness and love and pure acceptance I've felt here at a time in my life when I need it most has literally brought more than a few tears to my eyes. I am so proud to be associated with the countless Angels here and I can say without a shadow of a doubt that my life is forever changed because of a wonderful man I never met and his amazingly strong Family, as well as each and every one of you here.

God Bless you all, God Bless Travis Alexander and God Bless the Alexander Family! Juan Martinez has got this and speaking of Mr Martinez, he is one man I know for sure is an Angel here on Earth!

Ok, this is going to be my goal today as sitting there is going to be excrutiating listen to Nurmi slowly blather on and on about "The Real Lies about Travis Alexander" so I'm going to give myself a job which is to surround the family (and the jury) in a fine basking glow of royal blue light (this came to me the other day when those horrible photos were shown so that's what I was concentrating on).

If anyone would care to join me by projecting this healing light with your mind in to that courtroom today , maybe we can be a collective antidote to the evil that's going to be spewed in there today.

Then we get our paycheck at the end called Juan Martinez' face on a million dollar bill.

Join me?

So happy you are in! It's going to be tough listening to Nurmi, though. My heart and prayers are with you and all the family members.

Me and my constant desk companion, as seen in my avatar, will be watching. It's not going to be pretty.

Ok, this is going to be my goal today as sitting there is going to be excrutiating listen to Nurmi slowly blather on and on about "The Real Lies about Travis Alexander" so I'm going to give myself a job which is to surround the family (and the jury) in a fine basking glow of royal blue light (this came to me the other day when those horrible photos were shown so that's what I was concentrating on).

If anyone would care to join me by projecting this healing light with your mind in to that courtroom today , maybe we can be a collective antidote to the evil that's going to be spewed in there today.

Then we get our paycheck at the end called Juan Martinez' face on a million dollar bill.

Join me?

Great good energies to you all today. I will be lighting a few healing candles as well.

Join me?

With you radiating blue knowing that this family and Travis is forever a part of our lives now.....and you have made this possible. God bless!

:grouphug:

Sending my big Texas-sized prayers into the courtroom for the family and friends of Travis.

Let evil be thwarted, Lord. Confound all who try to promote lies and wickedness. Let your truth, light and love shine forth, and let righteousness prevail.

I hold you all so close in my heart. Much, much love for you all. :heartbeat:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
The Note Taker (juror 8) is here in court in the spot where Tri Color sat, by the wall, 3rd row back. #JodiArias

Join me?

Absolutely I'll join you. I wasn't going to watch, but as others have said the family doesn't have the choice and now you have given me the best reason of all!

So, Royal blue it is- and how befitting- Travis was a king in my eyes, imperfect... with real faults and all... beautiful, kind and inspiring. He uplifted so many so I will do him the favor of the same- he deserves it!

Thank you beautiful Kathy for inspiring all of us here to reach out and lend a helping hand. The gift of love and acceptance. I appreciate you so much, you have inspired me to reach higher.

Katie so glad you are there. You represent all of us here that are sending positive thoughts and prayers to the family. Juan was a giant yesterday, he was literally lifted up by all the prayers and he was powerful. Nurmi, will not have the same. On his best day it doesn't work for him. He will say vile things, but we all know its vile lies. So does the jury!

Join me?

I am joining you. Justice for Travis and healing, comfort and love for his family and all those who are supporting him and them.
Love to you too, Katiecoolady.

I understand what you mean about your birthday, my birthday is July 15th and I will never again be able to celebrate my birthday without thoughts of JA sneaking through my brain so I've decided that I will celebrate all future birthdays remembering that it's the same day that Justice for Travis began. I will not think of her, I will not allow her to soil a day I've always celebrated happily, I will now celebrate the life of a great person and a beautiful Family who have taught me the true meaning of Grace under pressure. God Bless the Alexander Family.

What a lovely picture! And I have to say, not only do the Alexanders seem like such classy, compassionate, and kind people but they are also beautiful (inside and out) as well. Steven is a handsome young man, as was Travis and his sisters are absolutely gorgeous.

Anxiously awaiting justice to be served and I have the family in my thoughts each day. June 4th is sadly my birthday (June 4th 2008 was my 23rd birthday) and I will forever think of him on that day. While I have never met him and learned of him only through this trial, through the words of his friends and family, through the poem he wrote his ex-girlfriend, and through the photos and videos I've seen of him, he seems like a really great guy and it breaks my heart to think of what he endured on those last moments of his life. But, rather than be sad on my birthdays to come, while celebrating my life I will celebrate Travis' as well and hold him in my thoughts forever.

Join me?

You betcha!!

Had to give up our seats to Chris and sky- not sure what the math issue was- we were requested to come but had to leave- its ok- back at the hotel

Had to give up our seats to Chris and sky- not sure what the math issue was- we were requested to come but had to leave- its ok- back at the hotel

:hug: I saw you there for a bit. On the bright side, you can cuss all you want at Nurmi now. Oh, and maybe have a mimosa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugar4Mama