a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much! I printed this just now. It is so demonstrative, of how the family feels about their brother, there is nothing temporary about it. It is forever.
Travis lives on, larger than life, in millions of people's hearts, all over the world. Long after the blue bands are put in the dresser drawer, Steven's band is perpetual.

I LOVE IT. I love him, and the quiet dignity the entire family shows, every day.
Love, love, love this family!

Thank you Katie and A News Junkie

Happy Birthday and Justice Day Steven Alexander! You are America's brother now.
I justlove the Alexander Family! They are truely a class act!
What a beautiful way to forever honor his brother!!!
Steven, I wish you a Happy Birthday! And my prayers for all of your family, is for peace, comfort, and Justice for your beloved Brother, Travis.

I'm feelin' it ! Good vibes across the lands.. Justice for Travis.

Thank you Travis for touching my life and opening my heart. Because of your example of love and kindness a family is healing a lifetime of pain and misunderstandings. Because of you a family will heal and love will spread. Even in death you are helping the world be more kind and compassionate.
Thank you dear Travis and thank you to your family and friends. We will never forget you.
I love this, Goldie! It made me cry, so beautiful! :seeya:

Travis was such a beautiful human being, and yes, even after his untimely, unjust death, his light continues burning brightly throughout the Universe!

~Justice for Travis~

People can speculate all they want. The only ones who know what's going on is the jury themselves. They will decide in their own time. Just because we'd like a quick verdict, the jury doesn't have to comply.

We've poured over this case for months. We've seen and heard things the jury hasn't. We got to discuss, analyst, convict and fry JA. We haven't had to keep our mouths shut while this trial was going on. Now, it's the jury's time to pour over all the evidence, the pics, the testimony, everything and discuss it.

I say leave them be. Don't panic because it wasn't an immediate verdict. Let them do what they need to do. Just because it didn't take a day or two, doesn't mean they won't convict of M1.

People can speculate all they want. The only ones who know what's going on is the jury themselves. They will decide in their own time. Just because we'd like a quick verdict, the jury doesn't have to comply.

We've poured over this case for months. We've seen and heard things the jury hasn't. We got to discuss, analyst, convict and fry JA. We haven't had to keep our mouths shut while this trial was going on. Now, it's the jury's time to pour over all the evidence, the pics, the testimony, everything and discuss it.

I say leave them be. Don't panic because it wasn't an immediate verdict. Let them do what they need to do. Just because it didn't take a day or two, doesn't mean they won't convict of M1.

At this point I think LONGER is better for FIRST DEGREE!!!!

After 35 hours of deliberations, stretched out over nine days, jurors acquitted Robert Blake of first-degree murder in his wife's death.

Scott Peterson was convicted of first-degree and second-degree murder for killing his wife and their unborn child. The jury deliberated for seven days.

After four days of deliberations, the Menendez brothers were convicted of two counts of first-degree murder for killing their parents.

Let's stay positive folks!!! ♥ GO TEAM TRAVIS ♥

Update from Pasa- jurors Maureen, artist, wrestler, housewife just came back from possible smoke break good mood and chatty

Update from Pasa- jurors Maureen, artist, wrestler, housewife just came back from possible smoke break good mood and chatty

Thank you KCL! I'm going to hide in here or take a break from WS until a verdict is announced. I can't take it in the verdict watch thread. I'm still feeling confident and there are a lot of people panicking, and some who seem to want to stir up doubt, and I don't want them getting to me. :sigh:

There WILL be a guilty verdict of 1st degree murder! Period, end of story. That's what I believe and will continue to believe until the JURY proves me wrong. All this speculation of time, etc. doesn't do any good.

Thank you KCL! I'm going to hide in here or take a break from WS until a verdict is announced. I can't take it in the verdict watch thread. I'm still feeling confident and there are a lot of people panicking, and some who seem to want to stir up doubt, and I don't want them getting to me. :sigh:

There WILL be a guilty verdict of 1st degree murder! Period, end of story. That's what I believe and will continue to believe until the JURY proves me wrong. All this speculation of time, etc. doesn't do any good.

Keep the faith

I love this, Goldie! It made me cry, so beautiful! :seeya:

Travis was such a beautiful human being, and yes, even after his untimely, unjust death, his light continues burning brightly throughout the Universe!

~Justice for Travis~

Thank you Sweetmop, yesterday was such an emotional day. I could feel Travis working through me. The story of this family is heartbreaking but I do believe hearts will be healed.
Yes Travis's light is shining brightly.

Hats ,
Clipboards and spanx

As long as you don't show your *advertiser censored*, you should be good to go. :floorlaugh:
I feel a sense of calm right now, don't know if it's a sign that a just verdict is near, or it's these daggone pain pills.

"Patience is the art of hoping."
Luc de Clapiers

I am hoping, hoping, hoping so I must be patient. Hugs and love to all those who love and miss Travis and to all of us supporting them.

KBis, me too. For me, feeling kinda frayed around the edges and just needed to get away and look for some positive reassurance--KCL thx :blushing:. So I'm out....'m going to stay away from verdict watch, mute JC (Beth only for these ears) and listen to my ocean waves CD, do some much needed walking, and check on this thread periodically until verdict comes in. Thanks all for the reassurance.

My thoughts and prayers stay with and for the Alexander family during this difficult time. :seeya:

That's why I stay on this thread. You're a strong supporter, and justice WILL come. Jean Casares makes me want to hurl.... she never tells it like it is. Keep in mind, maybe this jury wants to leave knowing in their minds they have "no doubt" in their decision. BIG SMILES AND HUGS.

I love is thread! I love all our court watchers and reporters. I love the warmth and kindness of this thread. And I love everyone up here! It also doesn't move ridiculously fast. :blushing:

There WILL be Justice for Travis!

At this point I think LONGER is better for FIRST DEGREE!!!!

After 35 hours of deliberations, stretched out over nine days, jurors acquitted Robert Blake of first-degree murder in his wife's death.

Scott Peterson was convicted of first-degree and second-degree murder for killing his wife and their unborn child. The jury deliberated for seven days.

After four days of deliberations, the Menendez brothers were convicted of two counts of first-degree murder for killing their parents.

Let's stay positive folks!!! ♥ GO TEAM TRAVIS ♥

Thank you, Sleuth13! I really needed to read this and to be reminded to remember these other trials you mention, and how long those jurors deliberated!
I know we're all in the same boat here, all of us wanting justice for Travis and his family and wanting to hear those words, "Guilty of 1st degree murder"! If there was ever someone that truely deserves the DP, it's the monster who murdered Travis.
My prayers continue for Travis' family, friends, and this jury.

~Justice for Travis~

I SO agree with you Magic!!! No need to panic, I have total faith in this jury!
Seriously with the jury instructions and Juan's description of her actions against Travis I don't see how they could possibly come back with anything but M1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugar4Mama