A view from the inside: observations from our own court observers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok this is sad---at first glance I thought ohhhhh I hope nothing is wrong with her mouth--then thought the a's and their obsession with gum smacking---finally realized POP ROCKS....:blushing:

Ding ding ding lol

This is a crazy question, to any of the court observers, but what kind of shoes does Arias wear??

I may give up my spot in the morning session to secure a place in line for the afternoon. I certainly don't want to miss the Salinas shenanagans, but I have cleared my whole day for this. I don't want it to be over at noon? What do you think?

I may give up my spot in the morning session to secure a place in line for the afternoon. I certainly don't want to miss the Salinas shenanagans, but I have cleared my whole day for this. I don't want it to be over at noon? What do you think?

Don't give up,your seat! You can get in for both!!! Just line up,again at lunch...I'll bring you and whoever a snack..

Ok our head count today:

Morning session: whatsupaz, kbisme, PASA, katiedrdrewsjuror, one other poster who,has not posted yet but is going

Afternoon: all of the above plus az lawyer and me

What nickname do you have for the crazy lady who is covered in bedazzle and thinks she is in charge?

Also... are you SURE I will get a spot???? There is quite a line forming!!!!

I'm jealous!

THANK YOU all for taking the time to go and to provide us with your observations.

Ok our head count today:

Morning session: whatsupaz, kbisme, PASA, katiedrdrewsjuror, one other poster who,has not posted yet but is going

I doubt I'm going to make it into the morning session. I'm hoping, but doubtful. I'm still about 40 minutes or so away at least.

I have long light brown/dirty blonde hair. I'm wearing dark gray pants and a black shirt. Carrying a notebook, tablet, and a smart water bottle.

I was banned from the Jodi is innocent site for calling her art mediocre. :rocker: LOL!!

Personally I think it must have killed her that not a single photo in Travis's memorial was of her hugging him.

I didn't even know such a site existed. I had to go check it out. Good grief.

What nickname do you have for the crazy lady who is covered in bedazzle and thinks she is in charge?

Also... are you SURE I will get a spot???? There is quite a line forming!!!!

Noo!!! Dang it. I'm stuck in traffic on the 10. I better at least make it into the afternoon session.

I just got here. are you here? :).

I see gypsy woman too :)

Apologies in advance typing on iphone not fun for me lol

Ok our head count today:

:great: Websleuths in da house! :great:

Thank you ladies...WS is well represented! :rocker:

Looking forward to hearing from each of you as the day progresses.

Present and accounted for. Took a break this weekend. Can't wait for today to begin!

QUESTION:

Where is everybody hanging out today when court starts? This thread or the general thread?????

QUESTION:

Where is everybody hanging out today when court starts? This thread or the general thread?????

I'm going to have two windows open....I'll post on the general thread mostly, though, unless I have a question or comment regarding something someone that is in the courtroom says. :seeya:

I just got here. are you here? :).

I see gypsy woman too :)

Apologies in advance typing on iphone not fun for me lol

You gotta warn the newbies about GW. That it IS ok to ignore or she will drain you dry. Just sayin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela