A view from the inside: observations from our own court observers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
QUESTION:

Where is everybody hanging out today when court starts? This thread or the general thread?????

General thread. This one is really reserved for updates. Questions are good but it was created so people don't need to wade through a lot of other posts to get to the updates. So I'd say stay on the general thread and lurk occasionally on this one. :seeya:

Don't give up,your seat! You can get in for both!!! Just line up,again at lunch...I'll bring you and whoever a snack..

With all this talk of lines....when should I show up to the courthouse for the PM session??

With all this talk of lines....when should I show up to the courthouse for the PM session??

Court resumes at 1:30. Last Thurs there was no trouble getting in for the pm session..the entire last row was open.

So...and some of the am people will have been there the entire 1.5 hrs holding a space since the break. I'd say get there around 45 min early while others are still at lunch? Just a guesstimate? Maybe katieddj can give a better read if she checks in here?

Does anyone know of a free app to stream live on an IPad? The lady next to me can't find one for if we don't get in.

Popping in to make sure I have this thread open, too, and to say thank you so much to y'all for being there to support Travis and his loved ones! Please give them our love and support. So many people from all over the world are standing beside them, lending them all of the strength that they can. Justice is coming.

Does anyone know of a free app to stream live on an IPad? The lady next to me can't find one for if we don't get in.

Not sure if it works on iPad, but on my iPhone I use UStream or Wild about Trial

2 free Ipad apps:

AZFAMILY - this one is my favorite. It doesn't seem to have as many issues as the others, including watching on my computer.
Ustream - the channel you will use is AZFAMILY

2 free Ipad apps:

AZFAMILY - this one is my favorite. It doesn't seem to have as many issues as the others, including watching on my computer.
Ustream - the channel you will use is AZFAMILY

Thank you!!

Thank you all! Can't wait for reports.
Maybe Dr. Drew will put you ALL on as a group???

Good morning!!! Thank yall for sharing!! READY!!!

11.Poquito-Little Mexican guy (maybe 5'3) with long graduated pony tail, lots of facial hair and piercings.

He always stares at me as he walks out of the juror box and looks like he wants to strangle me. Never have seen him smile, even outside the courtroom.

11.Poquito-Little Mexican guy (maybe 5'3) with long graduated pony tail, lots of facial hair and piercings.

He always stares at me as he walks out of the juror box and looks like he wants to strangle me. Never have seen him smile, even outside the courtroom.

Hey!!
:welcome: to WS looking forward to reading your reports!

YAY!!!!!!! Glad you are here!

WELCOME!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members