A view from the inside: observations from our own court observers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here! Probably a wee bit too early, as there is not a soul around. Just wanted to get a seat for sure. Anybody else around?

It is super neat to watch the downtown wake up in the morning. I have previously only been down here for games. I berrated the poor guy at the coffee shop with a hundred questions about when the crowd arrives. I think he thinks I'm crazy.

I'm here! Probably a wee bit too early, as there is not a soul around. Just wanted to get a seat for sure. Anybody else around?

Hi what's up!
Make sure you are on the 5th floor, way down on the opposite side of where Stevens courtroom is...the seats facing the mountain on the south side are where people line up...I don't know where the line up starts ...Anita? Katie? Can you help? I will be there for the pm session today!

Hi everyone,
Katie (aka Kathy) has finally helped me get onto this forum!
I am happy to be here and will do all I can to post regularly throughout the remainder of the trial....
Nice to meet everyone on here...
Katie

Welcomes katie!! So glad to have you here with us.

I just remembered something from court.

At the beginning of the day I saw Juan Martinez carry a brown paper wrapped package from the evidence table over to his desk. I'd say it was the size of like a large bulky sweater folded in a square and wrapped.

I'm interested to see what that is coming.

Wouldn't it be lovely if it was an item of her clothing she wore that day but im guessing if it was the DT would know about it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

There only one entrance open to the public, corrext?

I don't know what you mean...from outside?

This courtroom is in the south tower. It's a newer building on the south side of the complex. There is also all day court parking for $5 south of that building FYI. There is an entrance directly in to that building itself so you don't have to go through the Jefferson st main entrance which is very busy. Where are you?

4th ave and Washington ... at I at the wtong place?

Valdamer a Cordova building

4th ave and Washington ... at I at the wtong place?

Valdamer a Cordova building

It's between Jefferson and Jackson. There is an entrance on 1st.
It's the south tower of superior court.

I need to know how to do that tornado!!! I LOVE them...I mean, you know as images.

LOL Tornado dude is not a smile here - just one I have saved in my photobucket for fun! You can right click it and save it and use it as you would a pic, if you want to!

OK, barring any client emergencies (using my definition, not theirs lol), I will be there this afternoon. I am wearing a black and dark grey suit with a red ruffled blouse, for anyone else attending who wants to locate me. :) And I have dark auburn hair which is various shades of brown except when it's blondish brown.

OK, barring any client emergencies (using my definition, not theirs lol), I will be there this afternoon. I am wearing a black and dark grey suit with a red ruffled blouse, for anyone else attending who wants to locate me. :) And I have dark auburn hair which is various shades of brown except when it's blondish brown.

:floorlaugh: And are you driving a rental car that is not red?

I can't' believe I'm just now finding this thread!

To everyone posting from the courtroom, THANK YOU! Can't wait for it to start today, only 2.5 more hrs!

16th in line! Thanks Katie! I would have had a first row seat FORTRAFFIC COURT!

Lol..I will hunt you down! You'll recognize with from the slight popping sound coming from my mouth.
:seeya:

Lol..I will hunt you down! You'll recognize with from the slight popping sound coming from my mouth.
:seeya:

ok this is sad---at first glance I thought ohhhhh I hope nothing is wrong with her mouth--then thought the a's and their obsession with gum smacking---finally realized POP ROCKS....:blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GinTonic