Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #177

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE and HATE this post all at the same time. No offence to you @Emma Peel.

So much for “everything is the defences fault.” I’d say this is just unbelievable, but unfortunately, it’s NOT.
JMHO
Just because the Defense 'believe it to true' or says it's true, doesn't make it true as we have learned time after time. They had to come back with something in response to the being thrown under the bus by the witnesses they listed. Classic.

They need someone to blame for not being ready for trial in May, even though they said they were ready to go in January. After reading this document it is obvious they are not anywhere near ready.

Please also notice at the end of the filing 69 q. and 70. where the font obviously changes. They've apparently stuck in the request for all info regarding anyone who has contacted NMcL. LOL It really is about as tomfoolery-ish as the Memo in support of Franks.

MOO

from defense complaint re: discovery and request for sanctions ...

^^ A long section in the 50's & 60's color ISP's Holeman as less than truthful.
I'd just note that Holeman (an RA investigator) was tapped by McLeland to conduct the initial investigation into the Defense with regard to the Westerman Leaks matter.

IMO neither Holeman nor McL seems to understand the rules/process wrt a prosecutor (or prosecution witness) investigating and/or digging for dirt on his fellow (opponent) officers of the court.

^^ A section referencing to data from a 2nd (possible) victim phone or electronic device used near the bridge.

^^ speaks for itself ... Leaks unrelated to Westerman / McL contact with "content providers" regarding other sources of leaks...

I LOVE and HATE this post all at the same time. No offence to you @Emma Peel.

So much for “everything is the defences fault.” I’d say this is just unbelievable, but unfortunately, it’s NOT.
JMHO
Hi @susiQ. The only offense I take with your comment is the way you spell offense. ;)
Jk Jk Jk Jk Jk

It's good to see the movement forward on the actual trial case. moo

This filing is not the first that directly raises questions re ISP Holeman's integrity ... which is interesting as to deposition statements alone, but also interesting for another reason.

(Holeman was the ISP officer receiving calls from "content creators" who'd received the crime scene photos, and Holeman was tapped by McL to investigate the Defense and Leak sources the early days of the Leak investigation ... before it was properly transferred out of McL's oversight and Holeman's (a witness for the State for RA case) responsibility.)

The McL and Holeman investigation of the Defense Leak in the case they're an officer / witness of the same Court matter was wholly improper. That may have started without knowing the Westerman connection, and we're not sure how long that conflict continued once McL and Holemen realized the Defense and Defense's work product connection to Westerman. But it's fair to say ... via email exchanges between Gull, McL and the Defense, that it continued for sometime.

Holeman being called out by the D in letters from the Defense and publicly in the FM by the Defense - as to Holeman's lack of candor/honesty during depositions - should have conflicted Holeman out of being an investigator related to any Defense or Defense-adjacent investigation.

JMHO

And how one can commit murder with a sharp instrument from that distance.
I don't think that's the point although I don't know exactly what the implication is. That's why I would love to see the map.

One of the early crime scene maps from MSM had the murder scene quite a bit to the east, which led to a lot of discussion regarding the location of the bodies. However the scene was estimated to be about a third of an acre but we were never given any measurements.

Hi @susiQ. The only offense I take with your comment is the way you spell offense. ;)
Jk Jk Jk Jk Jk

It's good to see the movement forward on the actual trial case. moo
“Offence and offense are both correct. Offence is the spelling more commonly used outside of the United States. Offense is the spelling more commonly used in the United States.” Thanks Google!

I have the same issue with defense and defence. I’m a Canuck, don’t ya know?! We never were able to get the Brits out, lol! :)

“Offence and offense are both correct. Offence is the spelling more commonly used outside of the United States. Offense is the spelling more commonly used in the United States.” Thanks Google!

I have the same issue with defense and defence. I’m a Canuck, don’t ya know?! We never were able to get the Brits out, lol! :)
I realize this; when the c involved in your "offence" stands for Canuck ... it's fully proper. :)
Good job stating your defence.

Last edited:
I'm just a tiny bit curious as to who belongs to the double digit count of phones that were within 60 to 100 yards of the crime scene at the time the victims were being marched about, threatened by a gun, murdered by blade, undressed, redressed, and covered with sticks etc.. Hoping LE has cleared all that stuff up in arriving at its current theory of the case. INCLUDING the timeline. :(

Also just an itty bitty bit curious why this geo-tracking info was withheld from discovery sent to the Defense.

jmho and maybe some /s ...

Last edited:
Another interesting notation here in #38 caught my eye (last sentence, underlined by Defense):

None of the geo-tracked phones that were mapped match RA.

The geo-tracked phone owners also not associated with RA. jhmo
His phone being off during the murder would be suspicious, like Bryan Kohberger. If they can accurately get 60 feet, can they prove where his phone was, like at home, around 2-3pm? To me, what's much more important is if RA's phone was within the geofencing area between noon and 1:30, since that's when he said he was there in his second interview. He said he was watching his stock ticker.

Last edited:
What’s this section i part all about? The BG images haven’t been turned over to defense / aren’t reliable? What?

Next up: will they say it was all a hoax?

View attachment 490005
I think the point is, the P hasn’t included the images extracted from Libby’s phone in the discovery, nor any reports related to the metadata that should be retrievable from her phone.

I’m not very techy so take that with a grain of salt :).

His phone being off during the murder would be suspicious, like Bryan Kohberger. If they can accurately get 60 feet, can they prove his phone wasn't at home around 2-3pm? To me, what's much more important is if RA's phone was within the geofencing area between noon and 1:30, since that's when he said he was there in his second interview. He said he was watching his stock ticker.
The Defense is (presumably) not missing RA phone data that the Prosecution had discovered.

Repeatedly we've read: "There's no digital data tying RA to the crime scene."

IIRC, we've not seen information from discovery or PCA that states or even surmises that RA's phone was not on throughout the timeline of interest. That would be a fact of great interest, if its the case. jmho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GFinder