Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #177

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
{me: slowly and nervously raises hand}
I feel YBG sketch resembles his high school photo. Could have been intended to have someone who knew him back then tip him in.

View attachment 491155
I always felt this as well.. or he used this photo to catfish

I always felt this as well.. or he used this photo to catfish
So wait... In order to use RA's high school photo to create a sketch in 2019, wouldn't they have had to have RA on their radar at that point? Rather than release the sketch, why not just serve the SW on RA right then and there?

Just curious, do you normally follow trials with gag orders?

A reason why you don't normally do this, is you can prejudice the trial. For instance in Morphew, it became an issue that the prosecution had published such an expansive PCA and made public statements and therefore the trial had to be moved.

I've never followed a case where the defense is allowed to submit motions to be read by the public that are dozens of pages long with voluminous amounts of information about evidence and other details of the crime, inexpert opinions, etc. That's not normal.
RSBM/BBM
Perhaps this is why JG keeps making rulings without hearings.

I can’t for y’all to read this one. They finally suggest maybe the kids were not killed on the day they were taken and maybe they were brought back there after the search was called off.
Even though the search was 'formally' called off, many family members and friends continued throughout the entire night. It's hard for me to believe that kidnappers would return back to the scene of the crime, knowing there were so many locals out there already.

How does someone return with two teens, dead or alive, and not be noticed by anyone as they are coming or going from the crime scene?

So in honour of the hearing today, i took one for the team and listened to the MS podcast update on the latest filings. OMG please get an editor guys.

I had not realised that the leaked photos may well be the ones that were attached to the franks? And there were 9 of them leaked?

I wonder if we find out the leak was more expansive than advertised - something MS have said since the first days. Related to that, unlike back in October, Baldwin seems to take a back seat in the filings. Maybe they'll say more in the hearing, but you would have thought this was his chance to get a well thought through version down on the table for the first time.

I wonder if he is not doing that because of broader issues with his PI etc back stage. e.g he could well be sued.

Even though the search was 'formally' called off, many family members and friends continued throughout the entire night. It's hard for me to believe that kidnappers would return back to the scene of the crime, knowing there were so many locals out there already.

How does someone return with two teens, dead or alive, and not be noticed by anyone as they are coming or going from the crime scene?

It's almost as if they had the youtubers in for a focus group before they wrote the pleadings

So in honour of the hearing today, i took one for the team and listened to the MS podcast update on the latest filings. OMG please get an editor guys.
If this coffee doesn't come out of my sofa...
spit-water-water.gif

RSBM/BBM
Perhaps this is why JG keeps making rulings without hearings.
It really isn't unheard of for Judges to make rulings with hearing, the Defense seems to be making a big deal of it because it supports their narrative of bias, but if every Judge had to rule on every single Motion with a hearing we would NEVER get to trial on any case.

IMO

I wouldn't put it past them. They are doggedly determined not to have that Contempt hearing tomorrow.
Yes it was either willful negligence/intent or not. If it’s not then it’s not legal contempt. Why are they acting so scared if it was an obvious theft.

IMO if RA was their too priority they would filed the Speedy Trial after this contempt matter was resolved.

I had not realised that the leaked photos may well be the ones that were attached to the franks? And there were 9 of them leaked?

I wonder if we find out the leak was more expansive than advertised - something MS have said since the first days. Related to that, unlike back in October, Baldwin seems to take a back seat in the filings. Maybe they'll say more in the hearing, but you would have thought this was his chance to get a well thought through version down on the table for the first time.

I wonder if he is not doing that because of broader issues with his PI etc back stage. e.g he could well be sued.
9 photos out of 1000’s taken during the processing of the crime scene. 9 photos that perhaps look the most ritual like and support one party’s narrative.

Thanks for taking one for the team. I can relate.

Personally, I couldn't care less about the blame-tossing adventures of Murder Sheet.

Here's what I'm pondering today:

I wonder if Gull will transform into the experienced, wise jurist that acknowledges McL has incorrectly brought Contempt complaint and instructs him to bring it elsewhere at a later time, thereby deciding (ordering even) that the FIRST time crime scene photo evidence will be seen will be in her Court for the matter of State V RA, and urge that McL's focus move to using the crime scene photos as intended - in evidence meant to bring justice for the victims.

Is that just too much to ask?

Thinking of all the families today.

jmho

I have some Prosecutor Nick McLeland and HIPAA questions and I'm hoping that some of the people here with legal backgrounds can help.

Here in the states, our medical and mental health records are considered private. McL has asked 4 times for RA's mental records. Now, in the first request below, he asks for leave of court but in the others, he does not. Is there a difference?

My second question is: to get these records, is all he has to do is ask the judge to ok the subpoena OR are there other steps he must take to gain access to them?

(For clarification, the first one was the one he withdrew and the second one replaced it.)
03/07/2024Motion Filed
Motion for Leave of Court to Subpoena Third-Party Records. 3rd Request for Mental Health Records.pdf
Filed By: State of Indiana
03/14/2024Motion Filed
3rd Request for Medical Health Records.pdf
03/14/2024Motion Filed
4th Request for Mental Health Records.pdf

@allensuperiorct

Judge Frances C. Gull has issued a Courthouse Management and Decorum Order pertaining to the hearings set for Monday, March 18, in State of Indiana v. Richard M. Allen. Those hearings will take place at 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. at the Allen County Courthouse in Fort Wayne, Indiana.

1710717325340.png1710717335076.png

12:47 PM · Mar 15, 2024

I have some Prosecutor Nick McLeland and HIPAA questions and I'm hoping that some of the people here with legal backgrounds can help.

Here in the states, our medical and mental health records are considered private. McL has asked 4 times for RA's mental records. Now, in the first request below, he asks for leave of court but in the others, he does not. Is there a difference?

My second question is: to get these records, is all he has to do is ask the judge to ok the subpoena OR are there other steps he must take to gain access to them?

(For clarification, the first one was the one he withdrew and the second one replaced it.)
03/07/2024Motion Filed
Motion for Leave of Court to Subpoena Third-Party Records. 3rd Request for Mental Health Records.pdf
03/14/2024Motion Filed
3rd Request for Medical Health Records.pdf
03/14/2024Motion Filed
4th Request for Mental Health Records.pdf
The defense has provided the state with RA’s medical records. Adobe Acrobat

Interesting! So you think he saw the dead bodies on the afternoon of the 13th and didn't report it, even when subsequently asked permission to search his land? That seems odd. Then again everything has been odd about this case all along.
I think he did find them before the searchers did. Here is why: he asked his cousin to provide his alibi BEFORE the searchers found the kids dead in his backyard. Why? What did he know and when did he know it? There was no reason for him to have needed an alibi at that point? What made him think he needed one? His phone record showed him near the crime scene iirc per the warrant for his property. I think he found them before searchers and figured they would blame him given his criminal past so he didn’t report it and didn’t tell anyone. He instead called his cousin to ask him to say he had driven him that day to the fish store because he really wasn’t there when it all happened anyhow and didn’t want to go down for breach of probation. They couldn’t get him for murder but he knew they could for breach. So what did he know and when? And how?

Thanks for taking one for the team. I can relate.

Personally, I couldn't care less about the blame-tossing adventures of Murder Sheet.

Here's what I'm pondering today:

I wonder if Gull will transform into the experienced, wise jurist that acknowledges McL has incorrectly brought Contempt complaint and instructs him to bring it elsewhere at a later time, thereby deciding (ordering even) that the FIRST time crime scene photo evidence will be seen will be in her Court for the matter of State V RA, and urge that McL's focus move to using the crime scene photos as intended - in evidence meant to bring justice for the victims.

Is that just too much to ask?

Thinking of all the families today.

jmho
It's already too late for that as the defense, through their negligence and a compadre, have made sure the crime scene photos of two children will be on the web for most likely, always. :mad: AJMO

Yes it was either willful negligence/intent or not. If it’s not then it’s not legal contempt. Why are they acting so scared if it was an obvious theft.

IMO if RA was their too priority they would filed the Speedy Trial after this contempt matter was resolved.

9 photos out of 1000’s taken during the processing of the crime scene. 9 photos that perhaps look the most ritual like and support one party’s narrative.

interesting point!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member