Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #178

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was investigated. Arrested. Scheduled for trial.

The grocery store part has bothered me. I have wondered if he knew DD and played him. Nice guy, good citizen RA reports in that he was on the bridge that day, as was asked of the public by LE.
Yes, 5 loooooong years later. Was he EVER tipped in during that time seeing he is such a spot on resemblance to BG?Certainly not my opinion but certainly that of the majority. JMO

It's possible that he did something that damaged the phone. That may have encouraged him to believe that evidence would not be found on it .

Please remember that in the earlier days of the investigation, it was said that experts were brought in to help retrieve data.

Can someone recall if they said that the data actually came from a cloud?
The Two Grainy Photos

“Police released the images they say were taken straight from Libby’s cell phone, on Feb. 15, 2017 — the day after the girls’ bodies were found.”

Wow! They knew three years prior that their recording system was “bad” and they didn’t take any action to replace it?? I’d call that negligence. JMHO

I could be wrong but IIRC, the missing interviews were conducted at the Delphi Police investigation room and not the CCSD. Please correct me if I am mistaken. ;)

Yes, 5 loooooong years later. Was he EVER tipped in during that time seeing he is such a spot on resemblance to BG?Certainly not my opinion but certainly that of the majority. JMO
Personally, I think they had RA in their sight for a long time. Years. LE just didn’t have what they needed to charge him.

Something changed in 2022. LE got a critical piece of evidence - a witness came forward, data linked him to the girls, something.

Whatever they got, they felt it was enough to nail him.
They moved forward.

jmo

I could be wrong but IIRC, the missing interviews were conducted at the Delphi Police investigation room and not the CCSD. Please correct me if I am mistaken. ;)
Oh, okay, I was only responding to an article posted by OP that spoke of the broken equipment in 2014. I wasn’t aware the interviews took place at another location. Thanks for the correction.

He is a good old boy.
As notable as wallpaper to the culture. No matter what they thought rationally about BG, they all thought he would look or act alien in some way.

Yep it’s like they expected him to have devil horns.

When the reality is it’s just a boring old CVS worker who blended in and went to work and was just a lot more sick and twisted than people realized.

Mooooooooooooooooooo

Well, if he was tipped in, one would think they would have investigated him at that time, I mean gee, he went to DD the very next day. If they then received a tip or two in addition to that and they didn’t follow through, what can one say?
Maybe the tip they needed came right before he was arrested? Sometimes the prosecutor will say, I need more, get me more. Some investigations take longer.

Maybe the tip they needed came right before he was arrested? Sometimes the prosecutor will say, I need more, get me more. Some investigations take longer.
According to the PCA, they had everything they needed in 2017. Except maybe the questionable bullet “match” to RA’s SS. Of course, I don’t believe that. I don’t believe they have enough even now but I look forward to seeing what they all have “kept back” during the trial. JMO

You know earlier today someone ( layer or frosted glass i think) said the parcel of land that RL used to own near the creek doesn’t belong to him anymore.
I wonder if that crime scene wasn’t revisited in 2022 and someone took notice. Perhaps a trail cam installed and picked up something strange.

I know just sounded a bit snippy but I will study up on the quote :)

ETA.. def a bit snippy lol! So basically telling judge to get out of her feelings.
Interestingly, this is essentially what SCOIN told her in its decision.
He pours a little orange juice on that wound.
Reminders run through this whole document. JMO

You know earlier today someone ( layer or frosted glass i think) said the parcel of land that RL used to own near the creek doesn’t belong to him anymore.
I wonder if that crime scene wasn’t revisited in 2022 and someone took notice. Perhaps a trail cam installed and picked up something strange.
You mean like the movies, where they always return to the scene of the crime? You know, it seems plausible! This has always had the feel of being worked backward to me. Like somehow they were informed RA was the killer and they had to go prove it. For a long time I suspected the Feds covertly identified RA with forensic genealogy.

You mean like the movies, where they always return to the scene of the crime? You know, it seems plausible! This has always had the feel of being worked backward to me. Like somehow they were informed RA was the killer and they had to go prove it. For a long time I suspected the Feds covertly identified RA with forensic genealogy.
Yes like the movies. All we are missing is a villain with a long winded victory speech that leads to his ultimate beat down by the good guy.
Oh, wait…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member