Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #179

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct, but they provided, in the footnotes, exactly where they got that information from (flash drive containing her June 7, 2017 interview). Do you think they'd lie and then cite where they got the information from?

The whole point of the Frank's Memorandum is to highlight exactly where LE stretched the truth/omitted facts in the PCA, with footnotes to prove it.
I question anything the FM says, period. I'll be glad when this actual witness, and all the others the D claimed to have made conflicting statements, can take the stand and confirm or deny what the D has said.

We know from recent hearings that at least 2 interviewees have claimed that what was reported in the FM was not what they said.

Won't be long now if it stays on track.

#Justice4Abby&Libby

MOO

Libby's sister posted a plea to reclaim the hashtag for the victims.

For the defense to use it for fundraising is absolutely deplorable IMO.

A geofence expert who may help determine who the other three phones belonged to, and therefore figure out who ELSE may be involved in this crime, should be something everyone wants so that justice can be served. If that means the defense team has to do it because the State isn't interested, so be it. I'd wonder why anyone doesn't want either side to have the resources they need to FULLY and accurately prosecute this crime so that everyone is held accountable! This is about Abby and Libby, and only about Abby and Libby.

Anyone who opposes the defense team having the resources they need to adequately defend their client (and, in this case, actually do the investigating of the crime itself!!) doesn't understand the Constitution. Or isn't interested in actually bringing the right people to justice.

IMO.

Last edited:
And a black Ford Focus doesn't look like a purple PT Cruiser, an SUV, a Smart Car, or a '65 Comet.
Backed into a parking spot in the far end of a building, I'd have to disagree. Especially if you are driving by and only make a second or 2 glance in that direction. These cars were tipped in, not someone walking by and seeing them up close and personal.

The '65 Comet, I don't where that comes into play, but I agree that is different. Where was that car reported to have been?

JMO

I question anything the FM says, period. I'll be glad when this actual witness, and all the others the D claimed to have made conflicting statements, can take the stand and confirm or deny what the D has said.

I would tend to agree with you if there weren't 194 footnotes/citations supporting their claims.

The '65 Comet, I don't where that comes into play, but I agree that is different. Where was that car reported to have been?

JMO

We don't know exactly where Betsy said she saw it. The Franks Memo says "in the CPS lot at 2:15" but we don't know what her exact words were. The male witness that Gray Hughes interviewed said the car was parking along the road if I remember correctly.

Understood. You know I value your opinion on here - you have been here since Thread 1 start. We may differ on viewpoints, but I know we all want the same thing - justice for the girls.
This case...
Long ago I learned to look at posters' "Joined" date to get an idea of which case first disturbed them so much that it drove them to start posting at WS. Not a flawless method, but you'd be surprised.
Obviously it means a lot to me that we get to the bottom of this unfathomable horror show. The girls are gone, two voids in our world. We will never know what beautiful things they could have achieved. I believe they are with God. The same God that the butcher of these precious girls will very shortly face, regardless of what goes on in that courtroom.
I'm off to enjoy Spring, I really do love each of you for helping me get through this. :)

A geofence expert who may help determine who the other three phones belonged to, and therefore figure out who ELSE may be involved in this crime, should be something everyone wants so that justice can be served. If that means the defense team has to do it because the State isn't interested, so be it. I'd wonder why anyone doesn't want either side to have the resources they need to FULLY and accurate prosecute this crime so that everyone is held accountable! This is about Abby and Libby, and only about Abby and Libby.

Anyone who opposes the defense team having the resources they need to adequately defend their client (and, in this case, actually do the investigating of the crime itself!!) doesn't understand the Constitution. Or isn't interested in actually bringing the right people to justice.

IMO.

They can raise all of the money they want .
That doesn't mean it's reasonable to use the victims to raise that money.
Can you imagine how that feels?
The people that are defending the person that is accused of killing their babies for raising money????
Disrespectful at the very least.

Raise a million but stop revictimizing the family.

They can raise all of the money they want .
That doesn't mean it's reasonable to use the victims to raise that money.
Can you imagine how that feels?
The people that are defending the person that is accused of killing their babies for raising money????
Disrespectful at the very least.

Raise a million but stop revictimizing the family.

They aren't using the victims to raise money. The hashtag is nowhere on the fundraising page.

Just pointing out that Kelsi did not create this. Some YouTubers did and are trying to get it to catch on.

That’s not the point though it’s a tag created for justice for the girls.

So people hijacking the tag who are literally trying to get the man charged with their murders off is deplorable.

Moo

This case...
Long ago I learned to look at posters' "Joined" date to get an idea of which case first disturbed them so much that it drove them to start posting at WS. Not a flawless method, but you'd be surprised.
Obviously it means a lot to me that we get to the bottom of this unfathomable horror show. The girls are gone, two voids in our world. We will never know what beautiful things they could have achieved. I believe they are with God. The same God that the butcher of these precious girls will very shortly face, regardless of what goes on in that courtroom.
I'm off to enjoy Spring, I really do love each of you for helping me get through this. :)

Teleka Patrick for me :).

That’s not the point though it’s a tag created for justice for the girls.

So people hijacking the tag who are literally trying to get the man charged with their murders off is deplorable.

Moo

I understand what you're saying. But this does not accurately describe MOST people's stance. I personally believe RA is most likely involved in some way. I want the experts so it can be proven whether or not he did it alone and/or who else may be involved. It's very important!

And a black Ford Focus doesn't look like a purple PT Cruiser, an SUV, a Smart Car, or a '65 Comet.
No vehicle description was given at the 2019 PC, and now that makes sense because they had such varying witness descriptions. Even the HH footage must not have been high quality enough to identify a make/model. The witness descriptions of the cars the men saw parked oddly in the CPS lot were included in the PCA (PT Cruiser, smart car, etc), and honestly, I could buy that those cars could possibly be consistent with a Ford Focus.

But no vehicle description was included in BB's statement, the witness whose younger-looking sketch they switched to in 2019, and the witness who puts BG on the bridge minutes before seeing the girls. Why is that? It bothers me. Was the car she saw parked oddly in the CPS lot the Comet? Did she see two cars, one a smaller, newer model, dark car that could be more consistent with the other descriptions and RAs? If so, wouldn't that be included in the PCA? This should be cleared up, IMO, because I'm not swayed by "witness unreliability" to explain how BB mistook a 2016 black Ford Focus for a lighter colored '65 Comet like her father used to have (a type of car she's intimately familiar of). Maybe there's an easy explanation, IDK. I'd feel a lot better about it if there was, because she's a key witness, IMO.

ETA: Sorry, it took me so freaking long to type this that others posted similar things...

I would tend to agree with you if there weren't 194 footnotes/citations supporting their claims.
Ah the footnotes, they've been the bane of my existence since the FM came out in Sept. I've read them all, repeatedly, and the Defense themselves state little 'wordisms' to get around things. If it weren't such a sad and truly heart breaking, horrible crime, those might have seem comical to me.

Then I remember, and I find nothing about this case or the victims here funny. :( I do find questionable behavior by everyone else involved to some lesser and greater degrees. I believe RA is BG = Killer and I do believe he will be found Guilty.

JMO

#Justice4Abby&Libby

No vehicle description was given at the 2019 PC, and now that makes sense because they had such varying witness descriptions. Even the HH footage must not have been high quality enough to identify a make/model. The witness descriptions of the cars the men saw parked oddly in the CPS lot were included in the PCA (PT Cruiser, smart car, etc), and honestly, I could buy that those cars could possibly be consistent with a Ford Focus.

But no vehicle description was included in BB's statement, the witness whose younger-looking sketch they switched to in 2019, and the witness who puts BG on the bridge minutes before seeing the girls. Why is that? It bothers me. Was the car she saw parked oddly in the CPS lot the Comet? Did she see two cars, one a smaller, newer model, dark car that could be more consistent with the other descriptions and RAs? If so, wouldn't that be included in the PCA? This should be cleared up, IMO, because I'm not swayed by "witness unreliability" to explain how BB mistook a 2016 black Ford Focus for a lighter colored '65 Comet like her father used to have (a type of car she's intimately familiar of). Maybe there's an easy explanation, IDK. I'd feel a lot better about it if there was, because she's a key witness, IMO.

ETA: Sorry, it took me so freaking long to type this that others posted similar things...

Hopefully it will be made clear in the trial. If it's even allowed in.

Calling it now....the things Judge Gull will NOT allow in are going infuriate some of us who want it ALL to come out.

My post said:

Libby's sister posted a plea to reclaim the hashtag for the victims.

It didn't say anything about her creating it.

Oh, I didn't mean you said that she said that. I was just putting that comment out there. I was getting the impression that people thought the family had started this when it was actually YouTubers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo