Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #179

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s not the point though it’s a tag created for justice for the girls.

So people hijacking the tag who are literally trying to get the man charged with their murders off is deplorable.

Moo
With respect, using a hashtag with victims’ name and justice for them, to reach a larger audience with court documents about their case online, doesn't seem like a big deal.
I’ve never seen what, IMO, is online drama, about online hashtag ownership in a case. I didn’t know before today the hashtag was something family specific. I thought it was just about getting justice for the girls. Although I don’t tweet about the case and use hashtags, it is very likely a lot of people use it without much thought bc they’ve seen it before and # all Delphi #, or maybe Justice for the girls is on their mind.

However, I do think it would be inappropriate to use the hashtag for the fundraising. But the D doesn’t have SM and can’t control what thousands of people online do. I genuinely think a lot of people are using the hashtag (and others) on all of their Delphi posts, probably without much thought.

AJMO.

With respect, using a hashtag with victims’ name and justice for them, to reach a larger audience with court documents about their case online, doesn't seem like a big deal.
I’ve never seen what, IMO, is online drama, about online hashtag ownership in a case. I didn’t know before today the hashtag was something family specific. I thought it was just about getting justice for the girls. Although I don’t tweet about the case and use hashtags, it is very likely a lot of people use it without much thought bc they’ve seen it before and # all Delphi #, or maybe Justice for the girls is on their mind.

However, I do think it would be inappropriate to use the hashtag for the fundraising. But the D doesn’t have SM and can’t control what thousands of people online do. I genuinely think a lot of people are using the hashtag (and others) on all of their Delphi posts, probably without much thought.

AJMO.

Agree. You said it better than I did.

I really think the only hashtag the "family created" was #todayistheday and I don't even think that's used anymore since "the day" WASN'T the day.....according to Doug Carter.

I believe the issue is that the hashtag is now being used as advertising for a fundraiser for the defendant RA - who will go to trial as the suspect who murdered the girls. That hashtag was created/supported by the girls’ families FOR the girls. RA is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, but as of now, he is the right person. If his guilt cannot be proven BARD, he should not be convicted.

jmo
When you say used for advertising the fundraiser, what do you mean? As in random people # it with the fundraiser? TIA bc I wanted to go look.

Earlier I took a peek and saw the posts about reclaiming it, Barb MacDonald used it, along with Jennifer Coffindanfer(sp?), and people were using the # and other hashtags with court documents. I only saw one, retweeted by Cara, that used that hashtag (and others).

Motta hosts Defense Diaries. He used the hashtag there.

Bob Motta is "close" to the case in terms of relationships with the defense team (and being a defender of the Constitution), but he didn't create the fundraiser. The defense team can't control who posts the fundraiser to their personal social media, with or without the hashtag (or any hashtag). The hashtag is not on the fundraising page.

Bob Motta is "close" to the case in terms of relationships with the defense team (and being a defender of the Constitution), but he didn't create the fundraiser. The defense team can't control who posts the fundraiser to their personal social media, with or without the hashtag (or any hashtag). The hashtag is not on the fundraising page.
Thanks for the clarification @TTF14
Motta shared it and used the hashtag. It was offensive to the families. I won’t be engaging in further discussion about it; simply, I find the use of the hashtag in a post promoting the fundraiser which states RA is innocent to be vile.

I would tend to agree with you if there weren't 194 footnotes/citations supporting their claims.
How many footnotes/citations re: evidence has the P used? Does anyone know? I haven’t seen any but I am a bit late to the case. I understand some things are confidential, but they could still cite and timestamp it as Exhibit x, etc.

Yes, all of this! BB even went to LE way after the fact and wondered why HER description of who she saw (that the sketch depicted with "10 out of 10" accuracy) hadn't been released. And let's not forget Theresa Leibert's sketch that looks exactly like Elvis Fields.
I guess I’m wondering more about what both of these witnesses will say on the stand when asked if the person they saw is BG, and if the person they saw is RA, than I am about what they think about how well the sketches and investigation have been handled. I’m really interested in how they will testify. We have three points for them to triangulate: the man they saw, BG, RA.
Still a tough call until we know what other evidence there is. I’m really interested in footprints, or shoe/boot prints, for example.

He knows. He says so in the comments. He let it stand.

He has also said he doesn't know if RA is guilty or not....his concern is due process and Constitutional rights. And if the wrong person is convicted, it's not justice for Abby and Libby. I see no issue with him letting it stand because I understand his reasoning behind it.

I also assume that the family was approached by the YouTubers who created this "campaign" and they were asked to endorse it/support it. They are certainly not going to say "no" because....optics.

I know you said you were not going to talk about it anymore. Me either, but wanted to say that lol. OK, I'm done! :)

It supports the State's theory. So I'm sure it has not been "lost."
Since RA’s first interview also supports their theory, does that mean it hasn’t been lost either? I’m still really upset about the 6TB (from the week of February 13 2017-Feb 20 2017) and 2 months (April 2017-June 2017) of lost/accidentally deleted investigative evidence. That really worries me.

sure. for example the mischaracterising of Turcos report. or the way Baldwin misled judge gull about his relationship with MW or the adverse finding of the a judge in the safe keeping hearing.

The State/LE mischaracterized the Turco report.....and covered up even knowing who he is! That was one of the most preposterous lies they have told because, really, how hard was it to find the identity of a Purdue professor with that specific expertise? Not hard.

I'm not sure what you mean about the finding of the judge in the safe keeping hearing. I wasn't aware this judge even believed in hearings.

Since RA’s first interview also supports their theory, does that mean it hasn’t been lost either? I’m still really upset about the 6TB (from the week of February 13 2017-Feb 20 2017) and 2 months (April 2017-June 2017) of lost/accidentally deleted investigative evidence. That really worries me.

Well, nothing could have been "lost" from that first interview because it was never recorded. Just documented from "memory..."

AJMO.
I find is appalling and yet another low blow by the D (they knew, it was created and administered by DH) and pushed by their rabid SM/Twitter supporters.

They could have used, literally, any other hashtag in the world. Why not #FreeRichardAllen, #Justice4RA? That's who they are supposedly fighting for and is benefiting from the funds being raised. Yet, they decided to ride on the 'popularity' of the hashtag knowingly used and supported by the family of the murdered VICTIMS.

Richard Allen is the Defendant accused of brutally murdering Abby and Libby and there is no way IMO that this was not a deliberate move...and a poor, cruel one at that.

Tick Tock Rick that Motion for Speedy Trial is almost upon us.

#Justice4Abby&Libby - Used with much thought from day 1

JMO

It has a wee bit more data. Keep in mind this seems to be initial impressions.

2:09pm RL places an outgoing call in an area near the CS
Here comes the scary part:
7:56pm RL sends a text likely while near the area near the CS
10:16pm RL receives a text likely while near the area of the CS

What is he doing down near the CS for two hours that fateful night?

View attachment 495412

Page 6
Libby and Abby were killed on his property.

If he was in his house OR in his back or side yard, he would be in the vicinity of the CS.

He may have been out there helping to search or he may have heard the searchers out there, very close to his house and around and/or on his property.

I do not believe RL had anything to do with the murders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo