Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #179

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for posting this map. I wish it came with a link. May I assume you created it because I'd like to use it?

View attachment 495526

Where the pin is dropped for Down the Hill, the map shows the pin is at the private drive. Officially, that private drive is where N 625 W ends at the house on the hill at KW's (RIP). Going the opposite way is .9 miles to one of the victim's homes. I've often wondered what kept them from running down the private drive/N 625 W towards safety.
MP stated [paraphrased] if one of the girls had the chance to get away, they didn't but stayed together.
Were they tethered together? BG couldn't hold each one by the hand and his firearm at the same time.

edit to add MOO JMHOO
My thoughts are, they couldn’t get away :( Too many killers. At least three. JMO

I don't see anything in that document about his phone records. Am I missing something? This just identifies his phone, not where it was and when.
The data you can extract from the MEID # resets every time the phone is turned off/goes dead. IMO, it would be useless in general, especially 5 years later. For identifying the specific phone, I wonder if that was clarified in the SWA? Was that same phone at his house? Either way, looking back, I’m realizing RA was voluntarily giving information like his MEID number on his phone which is a bit weird to volunteer if there was anything nefarious going on.

MOO

I don't see anything in that document about his phone records. Am I missing something? This just identifies his phone, not where it was and when.
Your question to me was where was the info about collecting data on his phone. I provided the relevant interview where his phone MEID was collected.

If you also want to know what is in various police reports and warrants about phones in the area the public does not have any of that.

Last edited:
I’m realizing RA was voluntarily giving information like his MEID number on his phone which is a bit weird to volunteer if there was anything nefarious going on.
It seems odd to me that DD took down RA's MEID numbers but not his phone number. Actually, the whole thing seems fishy to me. Maybe DD will straighten it all out on the stand.

I think both LE/Prosecution and D have been interpreting and paraphrasing witness statements and other evidence to suit their position. Whether either have outright lied is unclear to me as we often don’t have the actual evidence or witness statements to be able to judge.
I really hope they get “fresh eyes” on the jury, who have not been swayed and jaded by all of this pre-trial mud slinging. I hope both D and State and Judge can put aside egos and personal vendettas and focus completely on the evidence and getting justice.

A geofence warrant was issued for 5 miles around. They will have the data from that report.
Geofence for 5 miles around, you say? Ok.

5 miles will cover an area of approximately 3,200 acres.

Delphi has a total area of 2.73 square miles.

2.73 square miles will cover an area of approximately 1747.20 acres.

Delphi began as a 100 acre plot or about 80 football fields.

Screenshot 2024-04-06 223005.png source
Screenshot 2024-04-06 224745.png source

Geofence for 5 miles around, you say? Ok.

5 miles will cover an area of approximately 3,200 acres.

Delphi has a total area of 2.73 square miles.

2.73 square miles will cover an area of approximately 1747.20 acres.

Delphi began as a 100 acre plot or about 80 football fields.

View attachment 495617 source
View attachment 495621 source

Here is a Robert Ives discussion.
5 miles radius from the CS.

A purple PT Cruiser like TK's close relative owned?
It's been discussed a few times, the person guessing at the make of car, is guessing about the same parked car that was backed in and parked, that others also guessed about, also incorrect. Why keep giving any importance to that wrong guess, instead of the other wrong guesses? LE already said they believe they saw the Ford Focus owned by RA on video.
There is no reason to doubt that RA drove and backed in and parked as described in the affidavit. Also never shown that TK or his "close" relative ever drove a purple car in Delphi or anywhere else, except by rumor started after it was seen in the affidavit, and someone took a picture of a car which was never verified belonging to a relative. Did you see the license plate or registration?

Here is a Robert Ives discussion.
5 miles radius from the CS.

What I really take from that discussion is that various cellular data, including the geofence data 'could' become valuable when analysing a particular suspect and the big picture. We all know from other cases that perps don't usually have their phone on at the murder scene. When they turn it on/off is usually more important, as these create dark shadows in which they could be off doing the crime (see Idaho)

IMO the geofence is more likely important to corroborate witnesses. But subsequent analysis of those peoples' phones and the perp's phone and records are not part of the geofence warrant.

Hence why this is probably another giant distraction.

What I really take from that discussion is that various cellular data, including the geofence data 'could' become valuable when analysing a particular suspect and the big picture. We all know from other cases that perps don't usually have their phone on at the murder scene. When they turn it on/off is usually more important, as these create dark shadows in which they could be off doing the crime (see Idaho)

IMO the geofence is more likely important to corroborate witnesses. But subsequent analysis of those peoples' phones and the perp's phone and records are not part of the geofence warrant.

Hence why this is probably another giant distraction.
If the days tower data and the geofence results was preserved by the company, which i think they would do, a new warrant would be used to subpeona the phone data they now were looking for in that data.

If the days tower data and the geofence results was preserved by the company, which i think they would do, a new warrant would be used to subpeona the phone data they now were looking for in that data.

yes. as now they have PC. this is why i think this geofence stuff is just another attempt to distract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo