Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #185

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said the raving lunatic followers not all social media followers. Like the ones arrested and barred from the Court.
I understood from your words exactly who you meant girlhasniname. It's just incredible to me in this case how things get viciously spun around. RA's defense has set the example and so many follow it, MO.

Surely the Defense has to have some kind of proof that RA was intimidated hence he made false confessions?

At the moment it’s all conjecture and no actually proof that odinist have anything to do with this crime or threatening RA.

ETA- sorry Dyslexic moment False not Force.
"Forced" works too as the defense has strongly insinuated the Odinist guards threatened RA and his family.

RSBM

Or he's just one in a large group of people who need to be held accountable for this crime, but there's an attempt to make him the only one to go down for it.

IMO MOO
That's not accurate. The P themselves said, at the very beginning of courts dates, that others may be involved. That doesn't translate to RA not holding the "sharp object" that killed the girls, as he's charged with.

IMO a false confession or confessions doesn’t discount the validity of any true confession/confessions.
Context is key. IMO it is not at all unusual for a suspect to give more than one narrative. Adaption is common.
RA already has proven this when he adapted his timeline from the 1st interview vs the interview directly prior to his arrest. I’m believe he had a different story he told KA that differed from both.

I would expect he would tell a different version of events to fellow inmates. I’m sure this version would be different from the one he told his wife, mother and perhaps even different from the one he told the mental health worker.
Some people are quite good at adapting their narratives in a strategic manner to control/manipulate the situation.
All my opinion

IMO a false confession or confessions doesn’t discount the validity of any true confession/confessions.
Context is key. IMO it is not at all unusual for a suspect to give more than one narrative. Adaption is common.
RA already has proven this when he adapted his timeline from the 1st interview vs the interview directly prior to his arrest. I’m believe he had a different story he told KA that differed from both.

I would expect he would tell a different version of events to fellow inmates. I’m sure this version would be different from the one he told his wife, mother and perhaps even different from the one he told the mental health worker.
Some people are quite good at adapting their narratives in a strategic manner to control/manipulate the situation.
All my opinion

Very astute observation.

Liars tell half truths based on what is know or has then been discovered... trying to make their story believable.

Good questions.

I'm just looking at this case from a juror's prospective that Richard Allen innocent until the State proves to me he's guilty. I'm going to question each and every thing that comes to mind on both sides. I hope I can come to a decision at the end of this case that I can live with because this one will be impossible to forget.
But we here are not like the jury, hopefully, taking into account the spin the D has unloaded, even under a gag order. I hope everyone realizes that they are trying this case right now with so-called "evidence" that is more likely than not, unadmissable in a courtroom. But they've managed to air it all repeatedly and it's multiplied like never before on SM. Just the fact that the D, via a personal lawyer, crowdsourced monies to pay for experts (that the court is now paying for) because they didn't file the request paperwork correctly. Is that now on the list of another bad deed done to them or just their mistake? Depends on who you ask. The RA apologists and yes the anti-LE faction will certainly continue to spin. Hope there can still be an impartal jury found come late Summer. AJMO

All my opinion

See Chris Watts for example.

OK. Thanks for the clarification.
I don't follow any of them so I had no way of knowing who the raving lunatics are that you refer to.

I also don’t follow anyone but I do read the news.

Entire msm articles on the problematic sm posters have been published.

It’s an important issue and a topic not to be missed if one is interested in Liberty and Abigail’s case, imo.

Here’s msm links to get caught up.

One sm lunatic is a personal friend of the Allen’s who everyone is lying about his in court conduct- according to him. Long unhinged statement in the article:

>>
“offer love and support of my friend Kathy Allen”
>>
“I’ve been a problem for the court for about a year and I’m going to be an even bigger problem when the trial starts.”
>>

Two Delphi murders content creators permanently banned from case proceedings after ‘heated’ argument, judge orders

>>
“There were three disseminators, one of which committed suicide after the law enforcement investigation began,” the filing read. “Attorney Baldwin did nothing wrong. He was snookered and abused.”
>>
https://fox59.com/indiana-news/defe...ked-evidence-ahead-of-delphi-murders-hearing/

>>
"The State believes that having cameras in the courtroom will give participants
in the courtroom nationwide platform to further their own agenda to build their brand, promote whatever platform they want and generally showboat, instead of focus on presenting the evidence in professional concise manner," their response states.
>>
https://www.wrtv.com/news/delphi/pr...hard-allen-case-will-create-circus-atmosphere
>>
The motion also alleges, but provides no verification, that one social media poster told an ISP detective that, “She also revealed that a person known to her had hired a private investigator to follow Mr. McLeland.”
>>
https://cbs4indy.com/news/delphi-de...onement-of-mondays-contempt-of-court-hearing/

all imo

I also don’t follow anyone but I do read the news.

Entire msm articles on the problematic sm posters have been published.

It’s an important issue and a topic not to be missed if one is interested in Liberty and Abigail’s case, imo.

Here’s msm links to get caught up.

One sm lunatic is a personal friend of the Allen’s who everyone is lying about his in court conduct- according to him. Long unhinged statement in the article:

>>
“offer love and support of my friend Kathy Allen”
>>
“I’ve been a problem for the court for about a year and I’m going to be an even bigger problem when the trial starts.”
>>

Two Delphi murders content creators permanently banned from case proceedings after ‘heated’ argument, judge orders

>>
“There were three disseminators, one of which committed suicide after the law enforcement investigation began,” the filing read. “Attorney Baldwin did nothing wrong. He was snookered and abused.”
>>
https://fox59.com/indiana-news/defe...ked-evidence-ahead-of-delphi-murders-hearing/

>>
"The State believes that having cameras in the courtroom will give participants
in the courtroom nationwide platform to further their own agenda to build their brand, promote whatever platform they want and generally showboat, instead of focus on presenting the evidence in professional concise manner," their response states.
>>
https://www.wrtv.com/news/delphi/pr...hard-allen-case-will-create-circus-atmosphere
>>
The motion also alleges, but provides no verification, that one social media poster told an ISP detective that, “She also revealed that a person known to her had hired a private investigator to follow Mr. McLeland.”
>>
https://cbs4indy.com/news/delphi-de...onement-of-mondays-contempt-of-court-hearing/

all imo
Disinformation is this D's best friend. It's very plain to see with objective eyes. MO

Confessions?
IMO a false confession or confessions doesn’t discount the validity of any true confession/confessions....
snipped for focus @Cyber sleuth Thx for your post. Just jumping off from it.
Some posts here about the inmate's tales of RA's confessions give me the impression that posters believe the inmates have actually heard RA talking about the events and are accurately reporting RA's stmts to authorities. Were any of RA's alleged confessions known to be RECORDED?

Now speaking generally & not to the specifics of RA, inmates, & exact stmts here:

Some INMATES LIE.
Shocking isn't it? ;) There may be any number of reasons or no reason. Helps pass time behind bars? Boosts stature in the slam? Lies for the sake of lieing? IDK

Some or all may be incorporating publicly available info from MSM, soc media, local gossip, etc and making up virtually everything else they tell authorities.

Not saying this holds true for all inmates in this case, IDK, but seems to be worth considering ---ETA: Maybe RA did not tell any other inmates anything indicating RA's commission of or involvement in these tragic deaths.

Just thinking aloud/online.
ETA: NOT commenting about my thoughts about whether RA is guilty or NG.

Last edited:
Confessions?

Some posts here about the inmate's tales of RA's confessions give me the impression that posters believe the inmates have actually heard RA talking about the events and are accurately reporting RA's stmts to authorities. Were any of RA's alleged confessions known to be RECORDED?

Now speaking generally & not to the specifics of RA, inmates, & exact stmts here:

Some INMATES LIE.
Shocking isn't it? ;) There may be any number of reasons or no reason. Helps pass time behind bars? Boosts stature in the slam? Lies for the sake of lieing? IDK

Some or all may be incorporating publicly available info from MSM, soc media, local gossip, etc and making up virtually everything else they tell authorities.

Not saying this holds true for all inmates in this case, IDK, but seems to be worth considering as a possibility, at least for some.

Could be where some erroneous comments came about. The manner of death being quoted as a gun might just be this inmate or that inmate's lack of knowledge for what's been released to public and not RA's actual words.
My point in this, spin goes both ways...lets hear the recordings and read the warden letters and mental health dicror's reports. MO

Confessions?

Some INMATES LIE.

Not saying this holds true for all inmates in this case, IDK, but seems to be worth considering ---ETA: Maybe RA did not tell any other inmates anything indicating RA's commission of or involvement in these tragic deaths.

ETA: NOT commenting about my thoughts about whether RA is guilty or NG.

We know RA confessed multiple times to his wife and mother during phone calls. Those were recorded. I don’t think we know if any others were recorded.
I would doubt seriously if any confessions involving inmates were recorded, but the sheer number of them certainly should raise an eyebrow. In the end, it will be up to a jury to decide the credibility of the inmates and what they have to say.

Edit: goofed something up

It would absolutely be compelling if a person was to confess to multiple sources and include highly specific crime scene details that were unknown to the public at the time.
For me, the timing would be of importance.

If a person confessed details upon arrest, that only the murderer knew, that would be major.
If that person confessed after he read all the discovery, then what?

For me, the timing would be of importance.

If a person confessed details upon arrest, that only the murderer knew, that would be major.
If that person confessed after he read all the discovery, then what?
Oh I agree. Once you read discovery, all those details are off the table for me. It would have to be pre-discovery, before the police even told the person any details about the crime. Like a compete spontaneous utterance, unprompted by any clues or suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en