Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 509658

Not really a good strategy IMO. Even Abby & Libby's families
were upset over it. :confused: For 2 years that entire community and others was looking for a male who was described as looking like this older sketched dude, and 2 years later the younger sketched one. That could play havoc in this jury trial. MOO.

I still recall discussing the "bulbous" nose, and I had many a man picked out as my suspect. :p

Oh, that's funny about the nose.

I crossed off many a person of interest based on my hunt for the flatish bridge and bulbous nose. Richard Allen? No freaking way.

Thanks for that link. It contains all the dates/receipts for obtaining discovery from the State.

Here is the quote from it regarding the unknown person. If that person was skilled at hiding his identity, they may still be looking for him.

f. Several search warrants signed by Judges in Marion County pertaining to certain internet and phone records, including at least one unknown person who admitted to killing the girls, even providing details unknown to the general public of the crime scene such as the fact that he used a knife in a way consistent with the manner of death and also claiming that he used a gun but never fired it.

You and I go way back.. could this be about the DP guy who once called into Greeno’s YouTube show and confessed to being the Delphi Killer?

Oh I agree. Once you read discovery, all those details are off the table for me. It would have to be pre-discovery, before the police even told the person any details about the crime. Like a compete spontaneous utterance, unprompted by any clues or suggestions.
So I suppose with this thinking nobody could ever, upon reflection and admittance of guilt to themselves, then truly confess to deeds done? So say Bundy's confessions of murdering certain victims, after he was in jail and convicted of others, could never be believed ever...because he's seen discovery or investigative information collected against him?

In a world like that no guilty conscience can ever repent and take accountability because they've seen discovery...so why should they be believed?

You know what. I have to correct myself! The document actually states an “unknown persons” internet and phone records. So (a guess) could there have been an internet post and they wanted to find out who that was? (ETA like ISP identifying info, I’m not sure the tech term)

With the widespread notoriety of the Delphi case, and the vast craziness of SM, this could just be one of many internet trolls mucking around. JMO

Imagine being the person who provided the sketch.

View attachment 509731

Obviously, there are lots of problems with eyewitness recollections... even when they are 100% sure that they remember the face.

Memory and recollection is difficult. We are all the same and unless that person is seen multiple times and there is a reason for taking interest in them in the first place, witnesses are often just plain wrong. And it isn't always the most adamant one that is right.

Obviously, there are lots of problems with eyewitness recollections... even when they are 100% sure that they remember the face.

Memory and recollection is difficult. We are all the same and unless that person is seen multiple times and there is a reason for taking interest in them in the first place, witnesses are often just plain wrong. And it isn't always the most adamant one that is right.

So we just go with what they think they must have meant? And only use the description/sketch of the guy who "fits?" I'm not directing this question to you, Justice. It's a general pondering. It's going to be a problem for the jury if this is allowed in (and it should be).

JMO MOO

So we just go with what they think they must have meant? And only use the description/sketch of the guy who "fits?" I'm not directing this question to you, Justice. It's a general pondering. It's going to be a problem for the jury if this is allowed in (and it should be).

JMO MOO
In this case, it's fortuitous that it's combined with other evidence given by the accused himself and the video Libby, the victim, took. Libby actually gets to testify as to who approached them that day. The other witnesses help to further validate Libby's evidence against her and Abby's killer. What a brave and clever young girl <3 AJMO

Old BG looks just like Rick to me but of course its ludicrous to think that the average anyone would be able to make a judgement from a sketch by a person who just happen to see a man and had to recall them in retrospect, imo, much less cross them off a list, lol.

RA's nose is bulbous on the end and has sort of a flat spot around the bridge.

Eye sockets, lines from nose to mouth, his mouth line and lips even a little lightness where his brow lump is.

1718207058780.png

Richard Allen Probable Cause Affidavit: Delphi Murders Document

1718206996602.png

In this case, it's fortuitous that it's combined with other evidence given by the accused himself and the video Libby, the victim, took. Libby actually gets to testify as to who approached them that day. The other witnesses help to further validate Libby's evidence against her and Abby's killer. What a brave and clever young girl <3 AJMO
Likely we'll never know what compelled Libby to begin recording... we don't know at what moment she realized they were in danger, he was dangerous, his danger would be directed at them, but such tremendous wherewithal to do it. Perhaps he just looked dangerous, upon their first encounter, which I believe was ahead of the bridge (or toward the back end of the bridge if he had crossed ahead of them, doubled back to get behind them, then tripled back, coming up from behind before G...DTH). Maybe he was walking like on a mission, head down. Maybe spoke or didn't. Mayve just looked at them in an unsettling way. Maybe he knew their names....

She could have decided to film in case SHE needed be a witness, he just looked like trouble. I mean think of it, the group of juveniles, if even one of them had captured on their phones, or BB captured him on purpose or accidentally in a photo she might have taken. Libby may have thought she'd play it later and ask her dad if he knew him....

Libby would have made for a good witness too, I believe.

What an awful set of circumstances that, just when BG was ready to abduct them, there just was no one around. One person might have made all the difference. BB on the bridge. I imagine she's a wreck, having seen the girls but not knowing they were walking into harm's way, plus having been so close herself to a murderer. That's rough emotional stuff.

One or two things different, and Abby and Libby would have made it home safely. With a weird video. Of a guy walking past them....

Would there then never have been anyone murdered at MHB? Random. Or would Abby and Libby be lured on a different day to a new place? Targeted.

The real heroism is how she kept her phone hidden. Now, he didn't know he'd been filmed (but she didn't know he didn't know) and, especially if he was aware of the factory reset and was aware her via the A_S and/or EmilyAnn45 accounts, he'd have had to reason to destroy her phone (but she wouldn't know that), so brave to keep the phone hidden. It would be their final witness.

JMO

One of the other witness said her head came up to "BG's" shoulder. He's short, and she's tallish from what I've seen in photos (taller than him). So, I am not sure their eye witness testimony is any better than BB's recollection she gave to the sketch artist. The jury will notice this (if the State isn't successful in keeping it out of the trial).

Also, RA looks nothing like BG, IMO. (But nobody else does either, IMO)

IMO MOO

Or IMO kick out the FBI and at the start of an important year, you can ask the FBI to remove their identifying characteristics from the suspect information so if you run out of time you wont be hindered by picking someone that matches any of the description ranges or has any sort of connection to the crime scene or the victims. I suppose just hope everyone forgets the FBI suspected a man who was 6 feet tall to also be the man you now think is 5’4”. Hypothetical situation of course. The timing is very interesting to me. All MOO.

Proof of a thorough investigation, imo.

There are no living direct witness to the crimes since Liberty and Abigail are dead the investigation evolves.

>>

"The Delphi Task Force requested the FBI to remove the physical descriptors listed on the flyer. Investigators do not want to discourage or stop the public from submitting a tip because the person does not specifically meet the height, weight, and age description. Investigators would like the public to focus on the photo of the man on the bridge, the voice recording, and second sketch that was released by law enforcement."

>>

Some suspect info removed from FBI poster on Delphi murders

Likely we'll never know what compelled Libby to begin recording... we don't know at what moment she realized they were in danger, he was dangerous, his danger would be directed at them, but such tremendous wherewithal to do it. Perhaps he just looked dangerous, upon their first encounter, which I believe was ahead of the bridge (or toward the back end of the bridge if he had crossed ahead of them, doubled back to get behind them, then tripled back, coming up from behind before G...DTH). Maybe he was walking like on a mission, head down. Maybe spoke or didn't. Mayve just looked at them in an unsettling way. Maybe he knew their names....

She could have decided to film in case SHE needed be a witness, he just looked like trouble. I mean think of it, the group of juveniles, if even one of them had captured on their phones, or BB captured him on purpose or accidentally in a photo she might have taken. Libby may have thought she'd play it later and ask her dad if he knew him....

Libby would have made for a good witness too, I believe.

What an awful set of circumstances that, just when BG was ready to abduct them, there just was no one around. One person might have made all the difference. BB on the bridge. I imagine she's a wreck, having seen the girls but not knowing they were walking into harm's way, plus having been so close herself to a murderer. That's rough emotional stuff.

One or two things different, and Abby and Libby would have made it home safely. With a weird video. Of a guy walking past them....

Would there then never have been anyone murdered at MHB? Random. Or would Abby and Libby be lured on a different day to a new place? Targeted.

The real heroism is how she kept her phone hidden. Now, he didn't know he'd been filmed (but she didn't know he didn't know) and, especially if he was aware of the factory reset and was aware her via the A_S and/or EmilyAnn45 accounts, he'd have had to reason to destroy her phone (but she wouldn't know that), so brave to keep the phone hidden. It would be their final witness.

JMO
Very astute post Megs. Libby's phone = final witness = conviction of RA aka Bridge Guy.

MOO

Old BG looks just like Rick to me but of course its ludicrous to think that the average anyone would be able to make a judgement from a sketch by a person who just happen to see a man and had to recall them in retrospect, imo, much less cross them off a list, lol.

RA's nose is bulbous on the end and has sort of a flat spot around the bridge.

Eye sockets, lines from nose to mouth, his mouth line and lips even a little lightness where his brow lump is.

View attachment 509787

Richard Allen Probable Cause Affidavit: Delphi Murders Document

View attachment 509784

All the same individual at different times and by different methods of display.

MOO

One of the other witness said her head came up to "BG's" shoulder. He's short, and she's tallish from what I've seen in photos (taller than him). So, I am not sure their eye witness testimony is any better than BB's recollection she gave to the sketch artist. The jury will notice this (if the State isn't successful in keeping it out of the trial).

Also, RA looks nothing like BG, IMO. (But nobody else does either, IMO)

IMO MOO

RA is the spitting image of BG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members