Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #186

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don’t know anything about what any of the witnesses were wearing nor anyone else on the trail so we don’t know how many other people wore jeans that day?
We do know what RA SAID in his Oct 22 police interview what he was wearing so there's that, identical description of what BG was wearing.

And it's ironic that RA would remember precisely what he was wearing that day 5 years ago. I don't remember what I wore last week on any given day.

MOO

IMO we're only going to find out what the judge wants us to.
I think that mostly will be what the prosecution has.
My wish, at the end of this, is that the defense could do a total doc dump for the public to see.

As for the tip narrative... SMH
Please no, I wouldn't even open a document dump by the Defense, they've already done that essentially with the Frank Memo. :eek:

Judge Gull will allow what is allowable by proof into trial, supported by facts not FB posts, tweets, etc. and unfounded speculation. Everyone, in IN at least, is watching this case including the SCOIN. She is a professional who ran across two less than professional attorneys in the biggest case the State has seen.

I just want Truth and Justice for Abby & Libby, their families and loved ones. They have been through hell and back during the last 7 + years. They deserve answers and the murderer (RA IMO) needs to be punished.

JMO

Just because they seem to be supporting him doesn’t mean they think he’s innocent.
Lots of family members support their obviously guilty kin, even ones that have confessed or pleaded guilty.
That's right, KA has said "He's her person" to a reporter, which is extremely odd. She didn't say RA is innocent, I believe him 100%, he could have never done this. Sounds like she's stuck with RA since he's her person.

His daughter (a grown married woman) has not made any public showing of support of her Dad, I don't believe she has even been to Court. Kind of odd as well.

JMO

Well, I would think RA would have mentioned seeing another guy, dressed just like him whether we have heard about it or not at this point and if he did, I would think the defense team would have added that in one of their many FM's.

Also, as @Salah11 has mentioned multiple times, RA never contacted LE/FBI or anyone after the photo and video/Audio was released and say, Hey, that's me, I already talked to someone, I was there, but didn't kill the girls."
IMO, that should have been his defense-- NOT the Odinists, Heathens, etc. but they can't because he WAS there, He did NOT see another guy dressed like him !! RA=BG

He only came forward to admit he was there, and only because others SAW him there. The other witnessess did NOT see 2 men dressed the same, only ONE.. because there was only ONE = RA =BG

I am really interested if in all those bar room discussions, he ever repeated what he told DD in the tip?

Please no, I wouldn't even open a document dump by the Defense, they've already done that essentially with the Frank Memo. :eek:

Judge Gull will allow what is allowable by proof into trial, supported by facts not FB posts, tweets, etc. and unfounded speculation. Everyone, in IN at least, is watching this case including the SCOIN. She is a professional who ran across two less than professional attorneys in the biggest case the State has seen.

I just want Truth and Justice for Abby & Libby, their families and loved ones. They have been through hell and back during the last 7 + years. They deserve answers and the murderer (RA IMO) needs to be punished.

JMO

Reading docs in crime cases isn't mandatory in Indiana.
In fact, it takes a little bit of effort to access them.

I completely agree with you that the Supreme Court of Indiana has their eyes on this case.

Certainly the families deserve answers.
Maybe they want to hear all aspects of the story so they can believe LE has the right person.
Maybe they don't.
I would.

Sadly, even if RA is convicted, the families will still have the appeals to deal with.

Well, I would think RA would have mentioned seeing another guy, dressed just like him whether we have heard about it or not at this point and if he did, I would think the defense team would have added that in one of their many FM's.

Also, as @Salah11 has mentioned multiple times, RA never contacted LE/FBI or anyone after the photo and video/Audio was released and say, Hey, that's me, I already talked to someone, I was there, but didn't kill the girls."
IMO, that should have been his defense-- NOT the Odinists, Heathens, etc. but they can't because he WAS there, He did NOT see another guy dressed like him !! RA=BG

He only came forward to admit he was there, and only because others SAW him there. The other witnessess did NOT see 2 men dressed the same, only ONE.. because there was only ONE = RA =BG
I remember when it was a pretty popular theory that BG came from the south end, passed the girls, turned around and came back after them. If that was the case, no one on the trails would have seen him.

What changed?

I am really interested if in all those bar room discussions, he ever repeated what he told DD in the tip?
I'm of the thinking that a truly innocent person would have repeated their story of being on the MHB at the same time as Abby and Libby to their family and friends, especially those down at the local pool hall. He would have been a minor celebrity of sorts in that small town.

Along the lines of "Oh my gosh, I was right there, I wish I had seen someone or been able to help Abby & Libby. I passed them on the MHB, if only...". I think he kept it intentionally quiet, packed on 40 pounds, grew his goatee out a foot long, shaved his head almost bald and hid in plain sight just like LE thought "he" would.

RA seems to have kept quiet about it (as far as we know) until he started confessing to Wife and Mom, then inmates, guards, the warden, etc. I would like to think seeing the discovery by the State of the brutality of what he had done, IMO, flipped a switch that he had shut down all those years and he wanted to come clean. Wishful thinking.

MOO

I think the confession to mum and wife will contain details only the killer knows due to how quiet the Defense have been on those confessions.

I think they then told him to muddy the waters by confessing and lying about what actually happened which are the confessions they want thrown out I believe.

Moo

I remember when it was a pretty popular theory that BG came from the south end, passed the girls, turned around and came back after them. If that was the case, no one on the trails would have seen him.

What changed?

That never seemed like a popular theory to me.
It was bandied about and discussed, like a ton of others, and faded away. I handful of folks kinda held on to it.
My thoughts were always that that theory was very unlikely simply because passing people on the bridge was difficult and dangerous and
not bridge etiquette. Of course a killer wouldn’t care about etiquette, but he would care about living to carry out his fantasy.

That never seemed like a popular theory to me.
It was bandied about and discussed, like a ton of others, and faded away. I handful of folks kinda held on to it.
My thoughts were always that that theory was very unlikely simply because passing people on the bridge was difficult and dangerous and
not bridge etiquette. Of course a killer wouldn’t care about etiquette, but he would care about living to carry out his fantasy.

Also I would have thought that was a stupid way to come as the girls could see him coming the opposite way and it’s a safe way off as it leads to the parking lot doesn’t it so I don’t believe they would of felt trapped.

The other way you are trapped and he has all the control. IMO

We do know what RA SAID in his Oct 22 police interview what he was wearing so there's that, identical description of what BG was wearing.

And it's ironic that RA would remember precisely what he was wearing that day 5 years ago. I don't remember what I wore last week on any given day.

MOO
Good point. Do we know that RA actually remembered the exact outfit he was wearing without any prompting or guessing or could “jeans and a jacket” have been suggested to him? I don’t recall seeing that part of the OCT/22 transcript in any docs.

It’s also possible IMO he self-reported an entirely different outfit during his immediate interviews and that’s why any recordings were destroyed. We won’t ever know because so much evidence is “lost”. MOO

Last edited:
That's right, KA has said "He's her person" to a reporter, which is extremely odd. She didn't say RA is innocent, I believe him 100%, he could have never done this. Sounds like she's stuck with RA since he's her person.

His daughter (a grown married woman) has not made any public showing of support of her Dad, I don't believe she has even been to Court. Kind of odd as well.

JMO
An excellent point. Someone sticks a microphone in my face, in that situation, I'm at the very least going to say, he didn't do this, he's innocent...IF that's what I truly believe. MO

Wow good thinking! He might have, the bar owner that was interviewed said the case was talked about a lot by people there. But then again, RA may never have told anyone else, besides the CO, that he was there that day, not even his wife.

I'm of the thinking that a truly innocent person would have repeated their story of being on the MHB at the same time as Abby and Libby to their family and friends, especially those down at the local pool hall. He would have been a minor celebrity of sorts in that small town.

Along the lines of "Oh my gosh, I was right there, I wish I had seen someone or been able to help Abby & Libby. I passed them on the MHB, if only...". I think he kept it intentionally quiet, packed on 40 pounds, grew his goatee out a foot long, shaved his head almost bald and hid in plain sight just like LE thought "he" would.

RA seems to have kept quiet about it (as far as we know) until he started confessing to Wife and Mom, then inmates, guards, the warden, etc. I would like to think seeing the discovery by the State of the brutality of what he had done, IMO, flipped a switch that he had shut down all those years and he wanted to come clean. Wishful thinking.

MOO

good information.

yes, I think other than telling LE and then telling his wife that he had been cleared.. he kept silent about it

My husband, who died Nov2,2022, was 5’4 the day I married him. dressing a man that short was a life long project. Clothes off the rack are nearly impossible. All jeans and pants begin at a 28 inch inseam for a man and make it necessary for years of tailoring. The nurse who was doing his intake for hospice asked if I knew his height. I said of course 5’4, she spat back “he is not, no way”. I was shocked, my point it is very hard to tell how short a small man is. In RA case you can see his little legs. And he spent no money getting his pants taken up. Those pants have at least a30 inch inseam. I was vaguely aware RA had been arrested that week but when I finally paid attention, I begged hubby to wake up, we had another trial to watch. He was a brilliant lawyer and was a very tall man in my eyes. RA is BG the pants tells us so. Don’t get me started on those sleeves. How many 5’4 men were out there do you think there where out there that day?

My husband, who died Nov2,2022, was 5’4 the day I married him. dressing a man that short was a life long project. Clothes off the rack are nearly impossible. All jeans and pants begin at a 28 inch inseam for a man and make it necessary for years of tailoring. The nurse who was doing his intake for hospice asked if I knew his height. I said of course 5’4, she spat back “he is not, no way”. I was shocked, my point it is very hard to tell how short a small man is. In RA case you can see his little legs. And he spent no money getting his pants taken up. Those pants have at least a30 inch inseam. I was vaguely aware RA had been arrested that week but when I finally paid attention, I begged hubby to wake up, we had another trial to watch. He was a brilliant lawyer and was a very tall man in my eyes. RA is BG the pants tells us so. Don’t get me started on those sleeves. How many 5’4 men were out there do you think there where out there that day?

I'm so sorry for the loss of your husband.

But I really don't think baggy pants on an image even NASA couldn't make clear is going to convince a jury "BG" is RA....especially since the actual FBI had him a lot taller in all of their communications/flyers. And, anyone can wear pants that are too long for them, even a man who is the height the FBI said he was (not 5'4").

Again, sorry for your loss. I'm sure he was a great man.

I've said this before. I honestly think the only reason RA came forward is because of those girls, one of whom said "Hi" to him. I think he got really spooked after the fact, sitting home going over in his head the events of February 13th. The girls on the trail, did one of them recognize me from CVS? My town's much bigger than Delphi. For years and years when I look to get make-up or perfume I've never gone to the department stores, always to either Walgreens or CVS. Delphi being so small I bet it's even more of a draw for female teenage shoppers. JMO. RA had to come forward and say he was at the trails because of those girls and the fear he'd been spotted and recognized as that CVS guy. It wasn't because of any sense of trying to help, it was out of fear. AJMO

Also don't think it would be too far out there that Libby or Abby said something like: I know him, he's the CVS guy, or I know you from somewhere.

Been thinking about his statement, well his second statement of what time he was on the bridge. He could have been on that bridge twice that day. Or a person RA was communicating with could have been on the bridge earlier, wanting and waiting for Libby and Abby to arrive. When it was determined Abby and Libby were on their way to the bridge RA hightailed it to their location.

I know I'm a broken record, still think the CS screams of CSAM. I believe people involved in CSAM have a way of smelling each other out.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your husband.

But I really don't think baggy pants on an image even NASA couldn't make clear is going to convince a jury "BG" is RA....especially since the actual FBI had him a lot taller in all of their communications/flyers. And, anyone can wear pants that are too long for them, even a man who is the height the FBI said he was (not 5'4").

Again, sorry for your loss. I'm sure he was a great man.

It’s just another bit of Circumstantial evidence and the more there is the more it adds up to his guilt.

There are loads of photos that show he has pants that fit exactly like BG’s with the sagging bottoms and then add in he admits he was out there and dressed similar to BG.

So it all points towards his guilt bit by bit. Due to such a long gap between his arrest and the crime I’m hoping this all helps paint a picture and he won’t be able to get off.

Mooo

The only thing we know about his informal chat with the DNR officer is what the officer chose to remember and jot down. There is literally no way to know for sure what RA said or didn't say because this officer, who always records his interviews, happened to not do so this day. Or "lost" it into the abyss of other "lost" evidence in this case.

IMO MOO

I don't think the DNR officer chose what he recorded on paper. I honestly believe he took notes on what Richard Allen told him. There would be absolutely no reason for him to lie. Two girls were just murdered and DD I am certain, was there to gather information. What I have seen, DD took the important information and passed it along to proper authority.

DD would not have known that information was misfiled. IMO he would have been exact on the time Richard Allen stated he was on the bridge. There is no way on this planet I believe DD got the time wrong.

One of the girls saw the image of BG that was made public and recognized that image as the person she passed as she was leaving and he was arriving.

I don't think the DNR officer chose what he recorded on paper. I honestly believe he took notes on what Richard Allen told him. There would be absolutely no reason for him to lie. Two girls were just murdered and DD I am certain, was there to gather information. What I have seen, DD took the important information and passed it along to proper authority.

DD would not have known that information was misfiled. IMO he would have been exact on the time Richard Allen stated he was on the bridge. There is no way on this planet I believe DD got the time wrong.

One of the girls saw the image of BG that was made public and recognized that image as the person she passed as she was leaving and he was arriving.

Wasn't DD up on stage for that first big March 2017 presser? Why didn't he say, "hey, that's RA! I just talked to him in the grocery store parking lot!" He saw RA up close and personal and I guess didn't think "BG" looked like him. Or sounded like him for that matter.

Also, the part I bolded....do you have a link for this?

IMO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member