Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #186

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, she and his mom still continue to support him so they must not have found him too convincing.

I find this to be quite interesting.
I guess that it's easy to say how any of us THINK that we would react if our son or significant other was accused of a double homicide.

I am both a wife and mother myself.
I think that I can understand why a mother would want to support her son if he was accused of something so heinous.

It would be impossible to believe that person that we raised and helped form his opinions and treatment of women could possibly be capable of something so awful. To believe it would also be admitting failure. What could we possibly have done to create such a monster?

As a wife, I feel a certain amount of empathy for KA. At the same time, she knew him in ways his mother didn't. Maybe she does have questions and wonders if there were things she missed.

IMO, after the trial she will put a lot together.

There is a lot of denial going on, and maybe that is normal?

EBM to add neither woman is responsible for his actions unless they helped him cover anything up.

JMO

The daughter may not be supporting him which to me speaks volumes. A mum isn’t going to want to believe the son she brought into the world could be so evil.

The same goes for his wife to have a child with somebody who can then turn around and murder two innocent children you wouldn’t want to believe the man you dedicated decades too could do something so abhorrent.

Moo

Last edited:
One has to wonder how this case would have gone if they hadn't lost that pesky tip narrative for all those years. Would they have even looked at anyone else? How much money would they have saved?

I remind myself that maybe he did commit the murders. Maybe he got rid of his blood stained clothes, knives, changed out his tires, replaced blood stained carpet in his vehicle, maybe he wiped all evidence from his devices, maybe he really did shoot the girls in the back, molesting them and others, maybe he committed more crimes than we know about... I could keep going.
We'll finally find out. It will have to be explained at trial. Maybe actually seeing the notes will explain if the positioning of Whiteman was mistaken or because Allen can be written Alan, so first name, middle name, oh Whiteman must be the last name? (there is a family with that last name living right there, street was probably named after them long ago?) Or was it just they had so many tips that when they were data processing the work got sloppy sometimes, people make errors.

We'll finally find out. It will have to be explained at trial. Maybe actually seeing the notes will explain if the positioning of Whiteman was mistaken or because Allen can be written Alan, so first name, middle name, oh Whiteman must be the last name? (there is a family with that last name living right there, street was probably named after them long ago?) Or was it just they had so many tips that when they were data processing the work got sloppy sometimes, people make errors.
IMO we're only going to find out what the judge wants us to.
I think that mostly will be what the prosecution has.
My wish, at the end of this, is that the defense could do a total doc dump for the public to see.

As for the tip narrative... SMH

IMO we're only going to find out what the judge wants us to.
I think that mostly will be what the prosecution has.
My wish, at the end of this, is that the defense could do a total doc dump for the public to see.

As for the tip narrative... SMH
It's always in every trial incumbent on the judge as to what's admissible and what's not. The prosecution also has the burden, not the defense...so more is of course usually brought up by the prosecutors. As far as wanting to see a discovery dump from the defense, not personally on my top 10 list. The FMs have shown me well enough what their theories are. If convicted there will be appeals and a whole new set of judges for them to abuse. AJMO

I was just thinking not only did RA not see Abby and Libby he also didn’t see Bridge Guy that day.

You would think seeing a man dressed identically to you and also hanging around on the bridge/near it with the same build would have made him take note.

IMO

Last edited:
It's always in every trial incumbent on the judge as to what's admissible and what's not. The prosecution also has the burden, not the defense...so more is of course usually brought up by the prosecutors. As far as wanting to see a discovery dump from the defense, not personally on my top 10 list. The FMs have shown me well enough what their theories are. If convicted there will be appeals and a whole new set of judges for them to abuse. AJMO
Our opinions greatly differ but that's OK. Here's mine:

While prosecution has the burden, IMO the defense should have equal opportunity to defend the accused. As an Indiana resident, this is how I want our system to work.

If RA is found guilty, you can be absolutely sure there will be appeals.
It's highly doubtful that our appellate attorneys abuse our higher court judges and justices.

Last edited:
I was just thinking not only did RA not see Abby and Libby he also didn’t see Bridge Guy that day.

You would think seeing a man dressed identically to you and also hanging around on the bridge/near it with the same build would have made him take note.

IMO

How do we know he didn't? Do we know if he was asked?

Also, from what I've seen, RA was just wearing the "middle-aged Indiana guy dress code," so I doubt he'd have taken notice at all to what some other middle-aged white dude was wearing. And we don't even know if he was wearing EXACTLY what "BG" is wearing (eye witnesses all described it differently, in fact). We seem to have gotten away from the fact that "plagued" us for years....that most men in Indiana dress like that.

IMO MOO

How do we know he didn't? Do we know if he was asked?

Also, from what I've seen, RA was just wearing the "middle-aged Indiana guy dress code," so I doubt he'd have taken notice at all to what some other middle-aged white dude was wearing. And we don't even know if he was wearing EXACTLY what "BG" is wearing (eye witnesses all described it differently, in fact). We seem to have gotten away from the fact that "plagued" us for years....that most men in Indiana dress like that.

IMO MOO

Well it’s certainly not been reported he saw BG and he didn’t mention him just the girls if i remember correctly when he did his informal talk.

He seems to have become blind when he reached the bridge as he didn’t see or hear anything.

Moo

Well it’s certainly not been reported he saw BG and he didn’t mention him just the girls if i remember correctly when he did his informal talk.

He seems to have become blind when he reached the bridge as he didn’t see or hear anything.

Moo

The only thing we know about his informal chat with the DNR officer is what the officer chose to remember and jot down. There is literally no way to know for sure what RA said or didn't say because this officer, who always records his interviews, happened to not do so this day. Or "lost" it into the abyss of other "lost" evidence in this case.

IMO MOO

The only thing we know about his informal chat with the DNR officer is what the officer chose to remember and jot down. There is literally no way to know for sure what RA said or didn't say because this officer, who always records his interviews, happened to not do so this day. Or "lost" it into the abyss of other "lost" evidence in this case.

IMO MOO
Well, I would think RA would have mentioned seeing another guy, dressed just like him whether we have heard about it or not at this point and if he did, I would think the defense team would have added that in one of their many FM's.

Also, as @Salah11 has mentioned multiple times, RA never contacted LE/FBI or anyone after the photo and video/Audio was released and say, Hey, that's me, I already talked to someone, I was there, but didn't kill the girls."
IMO, that should have been his defense-- NOT the Odinists, Heathens, etc. but they can't because he WAS there, He did NOT see another guy dressed like him !! RA=BG

He only came forward to admit he was there, and only because others SAW him there. The other witnessess did NOT see 2 men dressed the same, only ONE.. because there was only ONE = RA =BG

Well, I would think RA would have mentioned seeing another guy, dressed just like him whether we have heard about it or not at this point and if he did, I would think the defense team would have added that in one of their many FM's.

Also, as @Salah11 has mentioned multiple times, RA never contacted LE/FBI or anyone after the photo and video/Audio was released and say, Hey, that's me, I already talked to someone, I was there, but didn't kill the girls."
IMO, that should have been his defense-- NOT the Odinists, Heathens, etc. but they can't because he WAS there, He did NOT see another guy dressed like him !! RA=BG

He only came forward to admit he was there, and only because others SAW him there. The other witnessess did NOT see 2 men dressed the same, only ONE.. because there was only ONE = RA =BG

Well, a logical conclusion could be that "BG" is not RA and he knows it because it looks nothing like him.

IMO MOO

Well, a logical conclusion could be that "BG" is not RA and he knows it because it looks nothing like him.

IMO MOO

We go back to the blind part on RA’s part as everything matches right down to the sagging pants around the ankles due to his gut.

I mean he even admits he was out there and dressed similarly so common sense would make him question that image if he had nothing to hide. IMO

We go back to the blind part on RA’s part as everything matches right down to the sagging pants around the ankles due to his gut.

I mean he even admits he was out there and dressed similarly so common sense would make him question that image if he had nothing to hide. IMO
Totally agree. When I see Bridge Guy I can't unsee RA. His build, his gait (waddle).

The fact that the sketches don't look a lot like him mean 0 to me. It's not the first time sketches have not matched the offender.

MOO

Moo
He became invisible around the same time. Odd, all that.

Totally agree. When I see Bridge Guy I can't unsee RA. His build, his gait (waddle).

The fact that the sketches don't look a lot like him mean 0 to me. It's not the first time sketches have not matched the offender.

MOO
Agreed, RA looks very much like BG to me as well. I've come to the conclusion that this is because RA is BG. Believe me, I'm not celebrating over it, when I first came on here, I hoped he was innocent. He had no priors, and he in no way looked the part to have done this. He was coming off as very quiet and reserved. But I've seen a lot since that time, and I do believe he'll be convicted.

Am still hoping they will take a plea deal, but moo, this D has made too much of a racket and spectacle out of attacking the judge to take a plea deal even if one were offered. I think D is sinking all their hopes now into appeals and they're probably already planning for those appeals.

It's going to be a long road to October. Summer's only just started.

Our opinions greatly differ but that's OK. Here's mine:

While prosecution has the burden, IMO the defense should have equal opportunity to defend the accused. As an Indiana resident, this is how I want our system to work.

If RA is found guilty, you can be absolutely sure there will be appeals.
It's highly doubtful that our appellate attorneys abuse our higher court judges and justices.
Yes we greatly differ. I see the appellate lawyers involved in RA's lawyer's case already as currently not acting professional at all, inserting themselves into the cauldron of some very questionable SM including youtuber/podcasters. To me, IMO, that's a form of abusing the system, very unsightly and shameful. AJMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xxxooowow