Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #186

I thought it was TG who said she did it.

IMO
I believe TG spoke about it, but I thought it was KG that actually dropped them off? I could be wrong, that why I said I thought.

Either way, with my belief RA is guilty, it's still creepy to me that he would have access to those picture of Libby after the murders. o_O

JMO

I have one from KA's FB of RA in Nov 2016 approx 3 months before the murders, Thanksgiving time. I saved it before the account was wiped. I don't know if I can post it here or not.

His head hair was not skin shaved and gray (had some reddish brown), and he had a very short trimmed goatee that was not all gray either. He was much slimmer than when he arrested in 2022, at least by 40 pounds I'd guess.

I'll report my post and see if the Mods will allow me to link it.

moo
Go ahead and link it but only for the photo. Please do not discuss what is on the FB page.

I think his "alibi" is the bridge when he talked to the CO - in my opinion, before the video. In his mind, without knowing about the video, the police wouldn't associate the bridge with the crime.
It is sort of strange because according to the news interviews, the following day after the girls' bodies were discovered, February 15th was when the police told the media they had found the girls near Deer Creek. The bridge is nearer to Deer Creek so I think it would have been smarter for Richard Allen to say he was somewhere else other than in the area of the Monon High Bridge.

I think by February 15th both the police and Richard Allen would have associated the area in and around the Monon High Bridge with the actual crime scene where the girls were found (if Richard Allen watched the news).

RSBM - I need Kathy’s videos.

She has unusual laughter.

Given that her daughter was posted on the bridge, and that many people in the area must be distant cousins… i suddenly thought that one thing we never heard was the girls’ laughter.

Could it be so that RA snipped accidentally, if the girls passing him on the bridge, laughed and it reminded him his wife’s laughter?

Just a thought…he passed by them and then turned back. Could he have snipped on hearing them laugh?

I always felt that RA and KA were very different people and KA has some distant resemblance to Libby. Can’t speak about the daughter as I don’t know much to explain that angle, but Libby was attacked more violently. Could it have been transferrence?

Here's one clean shaven before the murders, his hair is buzzed short here but is still reddish brown not gray. I switched from a Dell to my MacBook so I'll keep looking my files are all over the place. :(
1719740978078-png.514421

1719741572910.png
1719738966916.png

Last edited:
It is sort of strange because according to the news interviews, the following day after the girls' bodies were discovered, February 15th was when the police told the media they had found the girls near Deer Creek. The bridge is nearer to Deer Creek so I think it would have been smarter for Richard Allen to say he was somewhere else other than in the area of the Monon High Bridge.

I think by February 15th both the police and Richard Allen would have associated the area in and around the Monon High Bridge with the actual crime scene where the girls were found (if Richard Allen watched the news).
In his first interview with DD, RA said he was on the trails that day and he had seen some girls on the Freedom trails. I don't believe he mentioned he was on the MHB until his Oct 2022 interview with LE at the station.

RA was seen on the MHB by BB, as known to LE at that 2nd interview. It would have been worse for him to not admit he was there after a witness placed him on the first platform.

JMO

No matter what, he doesn't look like the YBG (eyes, chin and all). IMO
YBG may have been LE's way to try and bring in A_Shots account. All of those pictures, to varying degrees, easily look like RA to me, the nose, the shape of the face, the eyes.

His hair and goatee may change a quick glance at RA, but not the overall basic facial structure to me. I wish we could superimpose all of these photos together.

JMO

It’s end of nose, lips and eyebrow to me but of course the sketches are from the surprised memories of passerby.

There’s a man I see regularly who is short but slim with the active walk of a person without weight of height to haul and he has a youthful appearance due to his stature.

It seems a blurred memory of a fleeting partially hidden face who is older than he appears.

(…)
….suspect is believed to be to be between 18 and 40 years old, but may appear younger than his age, police said.
(…)

All imo

Last edited:
Could it be so that RA snipped accidentally, if the girls passing him on the bridge, laughed and it reminded him his wife’s laughter?

Just a thought…he passed by them and then turned back. Could he have snipped on hearing them laugh?
I respectfully note that when he (BG/RA?) was on the bridge he
wasn't triggered in the moment. All that was stuffed on his person indicates a plan for them at that time and location. He passed and turned around on the lookout for others.

I respectfully note that when he (BG/RA?) was on the bridge he
wasn't triggered in the moment. All that was stuffed on his person indicates a plan for them at that time and location. He passed and turned around on the lookout for others.
The easiest explanation of how BG did it, how he would even dare try, is that he carried a kidnap kit and had a plan.

In his first interview with DD, RA said he was on the trails that day and he had seen some girls on the Freedom trails. I don't believe he mentioned he was on the MHB until his Oct 2022 interview with LE at the station.

RA was seen on the MHB by BB, as known to LE at that 2nd interview. It would have been worse for him to not admit he was there after a witness placed him on the first platform.

JMO
Yes, but he did mention he walked to the Monon High Bridge and even stated he passed the High Bridge trail head where he saw some vehicles, but did not remember anything about them.

I am sure Kelsi stated to police by this time that Abby and Libby had been dropped at that very same trailhead and also had plans to walk to the Monon High Bridge.

By February 15th, if Richard Allen watched the news, he would know the police would be interested in anyone who was on, at, or near the same location as where the girls were headed and where they were eventually found.

It looks like the first press conference where LE found the bodies was on February 14th(at the time they did not release the names). The last minute of this press conference tells the public approximately where the bodies where found.

The easiest explanation of how BG did it, how he would even dare try, is that he carried a kidnap kit and had a plan.
Respectfully, a kidnap kit is good if you have already kidnapped someone…

Anyhow, with the way ISP’s investigation went, they have to persuade the public that they got the right person. If they want to make the trial closed…well, unethical if DC showed on all shows already, over the years, advertising himself and the friends he had monthly lunched with, JMO.

.Just a thought…he passed by them and then turned back. Could he have snipped on hearing them laugh?
RSBM

Not trying to debate this theory with you, simply share mine. The reason I do not think this was a random act because, to me, it appears Bridge Guy came prepared. When I study the image of him, I see the outline of a gun, and possibly the outline of a tripod. It also looks as if other items are inside his jacket.

Very curious on the 'white thingy' near his collar. We hear that many men, especially in that area, wear the same type of clothing. However, there are unique features to BG's attire that singles him out, which I believe the witnesses will testify regarding. The hat, the white thing, the tan under his jacket, and the bunched jeans. There certainly could have been other men on the trails that day. But I doubt they were dressed with the same details as I mentioned.

As far as the crime being a pagan ritual, I am aware of nothing to support that theory. Nothing at all. In fact if that were the case there should have been certain pieces of evidence found to support it. To me the CS screams CSAM.

Anyhow, with the way ISP’s investigation went, they have to persuade the public that they got the right person. If they want to make the trial closed…well, unethical if DC showed on all shows already, over the years, advertising himself and the friends he had monthly lunched with, JMO.

I am a little confused with your post.

Why would it be necessary to convince or persuade the public that they ( ISP) have the right person?

I also don't understand DC and his lunch dates,?

Please help me to understand.

IMO it wasn’t his first attempt. I think he may have attempted and perhaps been successful before.
I think he walked those trails for months planning this horrific crime and waiting for the right opportunity. I think KA being out of town was necessary to his plan. He needed to pack certain things in his car and come and go from the house without witness.
I believe he carried a kidnap kit and already had dropped off the rest of his tools at the kill site prior to parking and entering the trails. I believe it’s why he drove the long way from the east.

Teenage girls go missing everyday and many are assumed to be runaways.
RA didn’t count on several things: 1) a parent coming to pick up shortly after drop off 2) a victim posting on social media shortly before abduction giving evidence of time, location and proof they weren’t running away from home 3) victim capturing his approach and abduction on video.
I think LE followed the evidence and it took 5 long years but finally led to the right suspect. Someone that was initially overlooked. This is the opposite of a frame job.

all my opinion

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MothSí
Back