Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #186

bbm
Yes, I would also wish, we could line up the sketches/photos. BUT if the specific man, who looks like sketch #2 = YBG, is not included "for reasons", cough cough, then the same discussion as always would follow. Nothing won, unfortunately. MOO
I still think that was LE''s way of getting to BG, letting them know they had found the A_shots (and others) account and making a public announcement there was some form of SM exchange after all. Sort of a 'tickling the wire' kind of move.

If you were to see the sketch person YBG from 50 yards (RA was on the first platform of MHB) with his beanie hat on, I believe it could pass for RA, especially when at the time he was much slimmer and younger looking. I look forward to BB's actual testimony at trial instead of the FM version.

ALL MOO

I think he does, especially his eyes/brows and nose look dead on to me.
I agree. Even his mouth looks pretty much the same. There’s also a very close resemblance to the full body shot of him from the video on the bridge. I don't think there will be a problem convincing the jury that his physical appearance matches the video and LE posters.

I still think that was LE''s way of getting to BG, letting them know they had found the A_shots (and others) account and making a public announcement there was some form of SM exchange after all. Sort of a 'tickling the wire' kind of move.

If you were to see the sketch person YBG from 50 yards (RA was on the first platform of MHB) with his beanie hat on, I believe it could pass for RA, especially when at the time he was much slimmer and younger looking. I look forward to BB's actual testimony at trial instead of the FM version.

ALL MOO
I hate replying to my own post, but wanted to correct the information of BB seeing RA=BG from 50 yards to 50 feet as stated in the PCA.

My apologies.

I agree. Even his mouth looks pretty much the same. There’s also a very close resemblance to the full body shot of him from the video on the bridge. I don't think there will be a problem convincing the jury that his physical appearance matches the video and LE posters.
A ringer for sure, especially when you consider how short RA is. One of the young female witnesses said in the PCA he was short, no more than 5 10". That's unusual that a kid that passed him for mere seconds noticed how 'short' he was.

IMO

A ringer for sure, especially when you consider how short RA is. One of the young female witnesses said in the PCA he was short, no more than 5 10". That's unusual that a kid that passed him for mere seconds noticed how 'short' he was.

IMO
Yes, add that contextual information to the video and poster and its a slam dunk. Include his confessions, his admission to being there that day, car on video, etc. and the rest of the evidence.

I'd say paganism has about a .0000000000000001% cn m n̈mm nnin ho NHL hm bug jh hmhance of being involved
So you're saying there's still a chance? (Movie line.)

Good on LE for asking around to see if there were any obvious links to Odinism and then putting that pretty much to bed. Shows due diligence.

JMO

IMO
Plus sketches aren't photographs. They're representations of memory and impression.

Expecting it to be identical isn't realistic.

Pretty impressive recall IMO. Witnesses did well.

RA too. Confirmed quite a bit of it, he did.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
desstinysmith
Back