Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #193

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think this is an overlooked point.

This state expert doesn't have the goal to convict anyone in particular.
So how do they decide on an expert to use as a witness? I imagine they do a consult and find someone who will say their theory is correct or who offers them clarity on what this or that may have meant or what happened at the scene. I believe they’re paid to provide their testimony / expert opinion, are they not? For their time, travel, etc? I would like to ask the State how many people they met with to ask about the blood spatter / F and how they decided on this guy over anyone else? Were there other experts who didn’t conclude that this was a handprint made by a dying girl? Any of their experts consulted think it was a rune etc?

If it’s a MSM video, it should be ok to post here. I know I was side-eyeing the guy at 1:33 in this video, from when the girls were still missing on 2/13.

I found it on x formally known as Twitter.

I hope it is alright I post a screen shot of the video. It's the man in the front right with a reddish hat and Navy blue jacket on.

Attachments

• Possible RA 1.png
    Possible RA 1.png
    681 KB · Views: 33

I hope it is alright I post a screen shot of the video. It's the man in the front right with a reddish hat and Navy blue jacket on.
The shape of his mouth looks different from RA but I can’t confidently say it’s not him.

I feel so sad seeing Kelsi there to look for her little sister. She’s been so courageous.

The shape of his mouth looks different from RA but I can’t confidently say it’s not him.

I feel so sad seeing Kelsi there to look for her little sister. She’s been so courageous.
Agreed. My heart goes out to everybody affected. I watched the saddest video (imo) on this case the other night.

After the family learned of their murders...

Anna talked about being concerned that Abby had not been baptized. Kelsi talked about how she would look for Libby's light on when she would return home because she didn't want her to be gone. So heartbreakingly sad.

The hearing is not an actual trial. He will have much more time to go in depth with his testimony then. He probably does have video evidence but there was no time in the hearing for anything like that.

All we heard was a preview of what his testimony will be. IMO

He explained very clearly why there was no finger or palm prints on the bark of a tree. It is impossible to pick up on bumpy, grooved surfaces like that.

I feel very confident that he did not record this experiment. My opinion only. We'll find out for sure when we can finally read the transcripts and not go by others' relaying to us what they want us to hear.

IMO MOO

I don’t even see a “F” until the next photo which shows what the defense were/is claiming.
major-delphi-murders-update-cops-852519458.jpg

Major Delphi Murders update as cops investigate 'crime scene photos leak'

me either. just a faint smear of blood. It's a HUGE stretch for someone to say that is a purposeful anything. JMO

Good catch. It sure does look like him but I don't recall ever seeing a side view of his wife.

I pulled up the items they took in the search of his home and there wasn't a hat like the one he's wearing taken in the search. Maybe they either didn't include it in the list or it's in the list and I missed it.

One other thing, they had signup sheets for the volunteers so maybe he and his wife signed those?
By mid-morning, the downtown Delphi Fire Department became a makeshift command center for volunteers assisting in the search. Crews were being sent out 10 to 12 people at a time to help cover an area of 20 to 25 square miles, Leazenby said.

Officials weren't sure just how many volunteers came, but sign-in sheets appeared to log hundreds.

This is a local tv station report, from their website. Video on this page shows searchers in the water. The creek easily could have, and I believe was, crossed by the killer and the girls.

Thank you!

major-delphi-murders-update-cops-852519458.jpg

Major Delphi Murders update as cops investigate 'crime scene photos leak'

me either. just a faint smear of blood. It's a HUGE stretch for someone to say that is a purposeful anything. JMO
That sure doesn't look painted on to me.

IMO, if someone is going to deliberately "paint" a capital "F" onto a tree for some required ritualistic purpose, it's actually going to look like a capital letter "F". This does not.

Edit to add: and that red spot that's on the right side of where the lower "missing"-cross bar of a capital "F" would be looks to me as it was a blood drop that hit the tree then ran down it a bit to accumulate and dry in the racess of the bark below it. Blood does run downhill IMO.

So how do they decide on an expert to use as a witness? I imagine they do a consult and find someone who will say their theory is correct or who offers them clarity on what this or that may have meant or what happened at the scene. I believe they’re paid to provide their testimony / expert opinion, are they not? For their time, travel, etc? I would like to ask the State how many people they met with to ask about the blood spatter / F and how they decided on this guy over anyone else? Were there other experts who didn’t conclude that this was a handprint made by a dying girl? Any of their experts consulted think it was a rune etc?
How'd the Defense decide on Purtlmutter?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tkm0284
Back