Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #197

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do you think the jurors wouldn't be able to look at the unfinished portion directly in front of them and imagine the awfulness of the crime?
No, not in direct comparison to Feb 13th, 2017 at 2:13 pm. The horticultural landscape has changed and grown for over 7 years, that's a lot of time for trees, plants, scrub to grow.

The number of people and cars who may be in or around the area would not be the same as on that day, so the audio topography would also be substantially different.

JMO

No, not in direct comparison to Feb 13th, 2017 at 2:13 pm. The horticultural landscape has changed and grown for over 7 years, that's a lot of time for trees, plants, scrub to grow.

The number of people and cars who may be in or around the area would not be the same as on that day, so the audio topography would also be substantially different.

JMO

Even the foliage is very lush at this time of year compared to February which probably yielded clear sight lines from certain spots on the trail to the bridge. We know RA (nor anyone) is not visible anywhere on the bridge behind Abby when Libby took the photo of her posing but he had to have begun his approach having already sighted them on the bridge. JMO MOO

In regard to the Cass Co./Carroll Co. RA custody location:
I honestly don't know how to react. RA's said to be one of the most high-profile accused murderers in Indiana and yet they have a mix-up on his location and his color. For me, it's just another vote of "NO Confidence" and I think I'll put it in the Carroll Co. box because he's officially their pretrial detainee. MOO
If you look up Richard Allen on IDOC Inmate search there are quite a few, different birth dates, that are black and a couple that are white (not RA). I noticed that awhile back when RA was still at Westville. Maybe one of those got out and rearrested? Just a thought.

If you look up Richard Allen on IDOC Inmate search there are quite a few, different birth dates, that are black and a couple that are white (not RA). I noticed that awhile back when RA was still at Westville. Maybe one of those got out and rearrested? Just a thought.
RA isn't in the custody of IDOC anymore. I think I remember them saying from when the Judge approved RA's Motion to Transfer that they were going to keep his new relocation a secret. (Although we all suspected it was Cass County Detention Center?)

Or am I dreaming this up, this case has got my mind in overload. :oops:

JMO

Even the foliage is very lush at this time of year compared to February which probably yielded clear sight lines from certain spots on the trail to the bridge. We know RA (nor anyone) is not visible anywhere on the bridge behind Abby when Libby took the photo of her posing but he had to have begun his approach having already sighted them on the bridge. JMO MOO

I would love to know how he timed that so well with Libby’s photo of Abby. Maybe he just got incredibly lucky that he hadn’t started to cross the bridge yet.

Maybe that’s where the defence should do their job and ask why RA isn’t seen in that first photo of Abby on the bridge. Because at any age, that bridge isn’t easy to cross at pace. So he would have had to make haste to reach them, so it does make you question if he was actually in front of them walking across and not behind. IMO

RA isn't in the custody of IDOC anymore. I think I remember them saying from when the Judge approved RA's Motion to Transfer that they were going to keep his new relocation a secret. (Although we all suspected it was Cass County Detention Center?)

JMO

That would make sense. The judge approved RA’s transfer from State prison (IDOC) to a county jail as requested by the D.

JMO

Here is what I gave from the beginning of his arrest in my notes:

Transferred to White County jail from Carroll County for security reasons. And was transferred (11/2/22) to IN. DOC at Westfield Correctional Facility at a more secure facility. Was awaiting transfer to Westville Correctional Facility but Judge Gull denied move (6/15/23). She plans to take the arguments under advisement & will make a ruling on whether or not he will be moved out of Westville at a later date. Judge Gull denied move (7/5/23). On 12/6/23 Allen was transferred from Westfield to Wabash Valley Correctional Facility (long term segregation). Allen was booked (5/6/24) into the Allen County Jail [for hearing on 5/7/24]. Allen back (5/7/24) to Wabash Valley Correctional Facility. Judge Gull granted transfer of custody to the Carroll County Sheriff [instead of IDOC] but will be held in Cass County jail until trial [8/1/24].

I would love to know how he timed that so well with Libby’s photo of Abby. Maybe he just got incredibly lucky that he hadn’t started to cross the bridge yet.

Maybe that’s where the defence should do their job and ask why RA isn’t seen in that first photo of Abby on the bridge. Because at any age, that bridge isn’t easy to cross at pace. So he would have had to make haste to reach them, so it does make you question if he was actually in front of them walking across and not behind. IMO

Yes it’s possible although the PCA indicated BG is right behind Abby. So assuming her image has been cropped right out of the early released photo of BG leaving only her sleeve as some have long suspected, the entire video clip showing BG directly behind Abby will be presented as evidence in court. The photo of Abby and the video of BG is timestamped so he had to have enough time to get from one place to another. Chilling to contemplate:(. If it’s proven RA = BG then he’s toast. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pandaqui
Back