• Involved in both the cover-up and the murder

Votes: 85 41.7%
  • Involved only by failure to stop any crime

Votes: 11 5.4%
  • Not involved whatsoever

Votes: 8 3.9%
  • I am completely undecided on the matter of AB's involvement

Votes: 37 18.1%
  • Gross negligence and cover up of body.

Votes: 45 22.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
AB IMHO neglected ZB and let EB abuse her. There is no one on the planet that can convince me other wise. To me AB helped murder his daughter. He helped in the cover up and lied for EB. Then fact that he is still not charged with anything makes me ill. Maybe it was drugs or what not I dunno, but I do feel that the story of him working long hours and not seeing Z is a bunch or bunny hop. I doubt that he worked that many hours and that late at night doing landscaping. Just silly.

bbm

and...not to mention, his employer (& landlord) can easily confirm this story as true or false.

His employer/landlord I believe will be very key in this investigation as to what AB has said to LE...from AB's actual work schedule to the color of the walls in that house especially, the painted tiles in the bathroom.

I am beginning to get concerned that there has been no arrest, and the media interest is starting to slow down. Someone has to be arrested for Zahra's abuse, her death, and her dismemberment. I will probably wait until after Christmas, but at some point, I am going to have to call the authorities and remind them that some of us are not going to forget about Zahra, and we want justice.

hi guys......just to let you know, I went to a very sad funeral yesterday for my best friends husband, to cut a story short there were alot of people from giru there that I had not seen for years. I got talking to a few of them afterwards and asked a few questions. They said that EB was definitely not well liked, however I do not think the whole family were held in very high regard with the locals, I will not say more however part of it was to do with the fundraising that the town did for Zahra. One example I was given was that the Lions Club put in ramps inthe house for Zahra when she was in a wheelchair, not long after they decided to renovate and pulled down and threw away the ramps. As they were built and paid for by volunteers, it did not go down well. With regards to living arrangements, Zahra and AB were definitely living with his mother when EB came to "visit". After EB more or less became more than just a guest, AB and KB had a huge falling out, he went to the US and they did not speak to each other until after Zahra went missing. My friend did also tell me AB was very quiet, however, her father in law who has never said a bad word about anyone worked with AB at the mill and he had told his family that there was something about AB and he didnt like him. This was also before zahra went missing.

Now I hope this does not cause trouble as it is classed as a rumor however it may answer why they are looking into the computers. Apparently just before Zahra was announced as missing, AB sent KB an email, the first contact they had had and all it said was "Sorry Mum"

Thank you for that revampz, not surprised to hear it actually...the laptop Zahra received from the fundraising would be interesting reading for computer forensic investigators I believe too...I wonder if the poor thing ever got to use it to keep in touch with her schoolmates as originally intended? My guess it was used by AB to meet and chat with EB. What sad irony.

I am unconvinced that AB was clueless as to what went on with Zahra. I believe that when they lived in Giru that he left the majority of Zahra's care to his mother. Aparently his mother was good to Zahra during those years. She appeared to be an amazingly competent child who accepted cancer and the loss of her leg without complaint. She had a beautiful smile and a sunny disposition. I believe that her whole world changed when she came to the states. I do not believe that she "chose" to leave with her father. I think that AB took her away from his mother at the "clever coaxing" of his new wife EB. I bet that she never got to use that laptop once they moved here. That would enable Zahra to communicate with people who loved and cared about her welfare. There just is no way that AB could be oblivious to Zahra and how she was being treated. A parent, at least one who cares, is aware of their child and sensitive to any changes in physical appearance (bruises) and manner. If AB tries to claim "no knowledge" of what was going on, he is still guilty as sin for what happened to this precious young girl. Child neglect leading to death should be classified as a homicide, no excuses. Lawyers can argue all they want, but a parent has a legal responsibility to see to the safe keeping of their children. I suppose I just cannot imagine anyone doing this to a child. My children and my grandchildren are too important to me to not "see" that something is/was amiss. Poor Zahra, life was not fair. I hope that justice will punish those monsters guilty of abusing, murdering, and mutilating this innocent sweet child.
IMO

Now I hope this does not cause trouble as it is classed as a rumor however it may answer why they are looking into the computers. Apparently just before Zahra was announced as missing, AB sent KB an email, the first contact they had had and all it said was "Sorry Mum"

*snipped and bolded by me

Enough said.

And I am sorry to hear about your recent loss (((hugs))) x

I am unconvinced that AB was clueless as to what went on with Zahra. I believe that when they lived in Giru that he left the majority of Zahra's care to his mother. Aparently his mother was good to Zahra during those years. She appeared to be an amazingly competent child who accepted cancer and the loss of her leg without complaint. She had a beautiful smile and a sunny disposition. I believe that her whole world changed when she came to the states. I do not believe that she "chose" to leave with her father. I think that AB took her away from his mother at the "clever coaxing" of his new wife EB. I bet that she never got to use that laptop once they moved here. That would enable Zahra to communicate with people who loved and cared about her welfare. There just is no way that AB could be oblivious to Zahra and how she was being treated. A parent, at least one who cares, is aware of their child and sensitive to any changes in physical appearance (bruises) and manner. If AB tries to claim "no knowledge" of what was going on, he is still guilty as sin for what happened to this precious young girl. Child neglect leading to death should be classified as a homicide, no excuses. Lawyers can argue all they want, but a parent has a legal responsibility to see to the safe keeping of their children. I suppose I just cannot imagine anyone doing this to a child. My children and my grandchildren are too important to me to not "see" that something is/was amiss. Poor Zahra, life was not fair. I hope that justice will punish those monsters guilty of abusing, murdering, and mutilating this innocent sweet child.
IMO

Just so you know KB has stated on facebook that she simply played a supporting role in Zahra's care and AB was primarily responsible. I have to class this as rumour because the page is now deleted.

It rather debates the presumption KB was the sole caretaker imo. Of course she could just be attempting to cast her son in a more positive light.

As well Zahra was quoted (I believe maybe by Kim Wright?) in stating she wanted to remain with her father - but also said she didn't want to leave Oz. To be fair my own munchkins didn't want to leave America - I think for most children a move to a foreign country is daunting and uncertain.

I believe Zahra's relocation was made in bad faith, in defiance of a court order and for purely selfish reasons with no thought or consultation as to how her life would be there. That says a great deal to me personally what kind of parent AB was long before Zahra's feet ever touched American soil. FWIW

I actually think Zahra's relocation was made in part to spite KB. JMO.

I can't believe another week has gone by with absolutely NOTHING - AB is still (supposedly) hanging very quietly with his mum and we have not heard a peep about the investigation or the GJ... :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

In AB's call to 911 between 4:00 and 3:49 (it counts down) do I hear him saying:

"She's 10. She's nearly deaf and got a prosthetic leg, so that . . . . . . . "

Does anyone else hear this?

I keep going over the beginning of the 911 call from AB. At the 4:25 - 4:23 mark, I swear I hear a child's voice saying "Mommy" or "Mummy". Even the 911 operator has trouble hearing AB and asks him to repeat. Anyone else?

I can't believe another week has gone by with absolutely NOTHING - AB is still (supposedly) hanging very quietly with his mum and we have not heard a peep about the investigation or the GJ... :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

It's disheartening, to be sure. I really hope an arrest or two will happen before Christmas.

I'm also prepared in my mind for the possibility that a prosecution is months or even years away from occurring. It's very frustrating to follow these kinds of cases where the killers seem to hold all the cards.

I find this call totally off the wall

The 911 operator did not ask childs name, race, height, weight, hair colour, eye colour, what she was wearing, medication if she was on it, so much not asked

Then so much time dwelling on the fire incident, i almost thought she was probing for info for that...must be getting cranky again lol

There is usually a standard procedure in place for these things and much of the list was not asked

There was alot of background noise, at first it seemed to me he was outside calling but it could simply of been noise from the call center

It has been a long time, I just feel like when we hear something next it is going to bust wide open on all of that family.

I know it feels like forever but to put our wish for Zahra's justice in context there are murder cases in NC that have taken awhile to reach the arrest stage...just a few are Janet Abaroa (5 years); Michelle Young (3 years) and Nancy Cooper (6 months).

Each of the victims husbands were eventually arrested for their murders. All are currently awaiting trial. It took longer than anyone following those cases wished it to but it happened.

I don't think we'll have to wait as long as any of the aforementioned cases fwiw.

Discussion of the 911 call can be found here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118902"]2010.10.09 - Adam Baker's 911 call - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

As well Zahra was quoted (I believe maybe by Kim Wright?) in stating she wanted to remain with her father - but also said she didn't want to leave Oz. To be fair my own munchkins didn't want to leave America - I think for most children a move to a foreign country is daunting and uncertain.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39673288/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

"The last time Wright saw Zahra, the little girl said she didn't want to leave her grandparents and friends. Wright hugged her and told her she would get to go to Disneyland.

"But she was nervous," Wright said. "She said she wanted to go for a day, but wasn't sure she wanted to live there. But when you're a 7-year-old kid, you don't get a choice. Your parents tell you what to do and that's the end of that discussion."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

----the only time i saw mention of zahra being given a choice and choosing AB, was on RC, when a woman who had been to the funeral home visitation, posted her conversation with AY's mom re: info AY's mom had rec'd from her visit(s) with KB.

http://www.realitychatter.com/missi...r-found-deceased-11-10-10-t2818-380.htm#81168

"....when they were planning to move to USA, she (KB) asked if Zahra could stay with her. She said Adam asked Zahra what she preferred, and she said she wanted to be with her Dad."

I wish AB had placed the best interest of Zahara first. That would have solved a lot of the horror - absolute horror - that resulted in Zahra's death and that now haunts our lives. I just can't get this case out of my mind!!! I won't rest until I see justice, either!!!!

I've been back and forth in my thinking about AB's involvement and I mostly think no he wasn't involved at all. That is until I listen to his 911 call again. Right there is where he shows his guilt IMO.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39673288/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

"The last time Wright saw Zahra, the little girl said she didn't want to leave her grandparents and friends. Wright hugged her and told her she would get to go to Disneyland.

"But she was nervous," Wright said. "She said she wanted to go for a day, but wasn't sure she wanted to live there. But when you're a 7-year-old kid, you don't get a choice. Your parents tell you what to do and that's the end of that discussion."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

----the only time i saw mention of zahra being given a choice and choosing AB, was on RC, when a woman who had been to the funeral home visitation, posted her conversation with AY's mom re: info AY's mom had rec'd from her visit(s) with KB.

http://www.realitychatter.com/missi...r-found-deceased-11-10-10-t2818-380.htm#81168

"....when they were planning to move to USA, she (KB) asked if Zahra could stay with her. She said Adam asked Zahra what she preferred, and she said she wanted to be with her Dad."

BBM

This is when Emily should have been consulted.

AB/KB knew that Emily had interest in Zahra's life, they just kept moving to avoid her. Did AB think that by going to the US his problems were solved concerning Emily? AB was thinking with the wrong head and chose the gothwitch over his daughter.

IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member