"According To Drew...." Statements

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:eek: According to Drew in his interview with Matt Lauer when being asked about the death, accident of Kathy and disappearance of now wife Stacey, he answers, "I have nothing to do with those incidences."

According to me, :eek: sounds like a guilty man distancing himself from a situation that has turned into incidences. Another thing he keeps saying that gets my goat, isn't natural. Keeps referring to his wives Kathy and Stacey as "Those Cases". He's not a cop investigating an incidence hence a "case". We're talking about his life, his home his relationships with his supposed beloveds. Geez. His mis-speaks was a thread I tried to start yesterday here in this forum titled "DREWS MIS-SPEAKS!! but I couldn't get the puter to finish loading up, after several attempts I signed off.

Talk Drew Talk. Mis-speaks are coming out everywhere. The more he mis-speaks the more he reveals his guilt.

More Drew Mis-Speak... He keeps saying "story"... when I told Geraldo my "story"... when the TV shows stuff, he goes in another room to hear the "story"...

According to Drew: When asked about how he feels about getting sentenced with the Death Penalty, his family are provided for so he would "go in peace" and be "ok with it"... HUH????? If he's so innocent, wouldn't he go kicking and screaming????

To be at "peace" means you have nothing to feel guilty about.

Guess, he thinks everything he has done IS justified in his sick mind.

IMO

More Drew Mis-Speak... He keeps saying "story"... when I told Geraldo my "story"... when the TV shows stuff, he goes in another room to hear the "story"...

According to Drew: When asked about how he feels about getting sentenced with the Death Penalty, his family are provided for so he would "go in peace" and be "ok with it"... HUH????? If he's so innocent, wouldn't he go kicking and screaming????

Exactly what I'm trying to say. The "story", the "case", the "incidences", just a missing wife who has left her husband to go do and be where she wants to be isn't a case, not to the significant other. It's a disappointing turn of events in their intimate relationship and family dynamics.

He's dealing with this in this manner because he knows it's a "case of incident", he's giving his self away in my eyes.

If my hubby were missing, I would be offended by someone referring to our lives, this situation as a case. I would be wanting my hubby to just call anyone, get this whole mess straigtened out, and release me from under the umbrella of suspicion.

Does he really expect us to believe Stacey is just out there, revelling in all this publicity, so cold hearted as to have his tail in trouble and not have any mercy or concern for her family and children?

Having lost her sister and mother would only make Stacey more sensitive and true to family and her own babies. Totally un-natural for her to be acting this way considering her life and for him to use that against her to make her look bad, then to make excuses as to that's why he's innocent and she is in the wrong is sickening.

According to Drew regarding the exhumation of his former wife Kathleen “It's a shame her rest in peace has to be disturbed for something like this,” he told NBC.

I just watched the Matt Lauer interview with DP - you're right, he does say "story" a lot of times and it just doesn't sound/feel right. A story is something you make up, IMO.

Having lost her sister and mother would only make Stacey more sensitive and true to family and her own babies. Totally un-natural for her to be acting this way considering her life and for him to use that against her to make her look bad, then to make excuses as to that's why he's innocent and she is in the wrong is sickening.

KOOL LOOK,
Excellent points. :clap:
IMHO there is no way I believe that this seemingly devoted young mother would have left her children with a man she feared.

I just watched the Matt Lauer interview with DP - you're right, he does say "story" a lot of times and it just doesn't sound/feel right. A story is something you make up, IMO.

Exactly it is a story not the truth! This man is chilling and he is even more evil IMO than SP!

KOOL LOOK,
Excellent points. :clap:
IMHO there is no way I believe that this seemingly devoted young mother would have left her children with a man she feared.

I could see her taking her children with her to a safe house, yes. But leaving them with a monster NEVER!
You know he really just pisses me off making it sound like she took off with a bikini for fun!! At this time of year??
He is trying to paint her to look awful and it makes me so very sad for this young beautiful woman who was lured in by this older nasty monster thinking he would take care of her!:mad:

Exactly what I'm trying to say. The "story", the "case", the "incidences", just a missing wife who has left her husband to go do and be where she wants to be isn't a case, not to the significant other. It's a disappointing turn of events in their intimate relationship and family dynamics.

He's dealing with this in this manner because he knows it's a "case of incident", he's giving his self away in my eyes.

If my hubby were missing, I would be offended by someone referring to our lives, this situation as a case. I would be wanting my hubby to just call anyone, get this whole mess straigtened out, and release me from under the umbrella of suspicion.

Does he really expect us to believe Stacey is just out there, revelling in all this publicity, so cold hearted as to have his tail in trouble and not have any mercy or concern for her family and children?

Yep - just the way that Scott Peterson expected us all to believe that "Laci knew about the affair and was okay with it" What jerks they both are........but then again, we're just depressed, stupid woman with pms...so why wouldn't we believe them? Makes me want to :sick:

I remember Drew making that comment early on in the investigation. Just like this is usual for her. But other then Drew no one has validated the info in that comment being true about Stacy.

According to Drew his wives disappointed him. He expected them to be good housekeepers, but they weren't.

According to Drew P......he got off work at 4am Oct. 28 and got into bed with Stacy. He spoke briefly with her around 9am when the children came and jumped into the bed. He went back to sleep and when he woke up Stacy was gone. People magazine Dec. 3, 2007

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HopeBloom
Back