"According To Drew...." Statements

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, Drew has stated that Stacey was upset about the death of her sister, and that before her sister died, Stacey spent lots of time over there with her. From what I read, I got the impression that Drew wasn't happy about Stacey spending so much time with her. So, has the sister's grave been checked lately? or the area near it? Or, maybe Drew's statement was just a sick reference to the fact that Stacey is now with her sister (in the next life)?

That sick thought has crossed my mind, too (the sister's grave).

DrewP has said that calling his mother and stepfather in for the GJ, they were trying to "bother" him!
http://cbs2chicago.com/local/drew.peterson.mother.2.682056.html

Yeah, right. They are hearing three major/complicated cases...like they have time for that. Besides he had the means to prevent them being called for the GJ. All he had to do was go to police and confess, tell where he disposed of Stacy and give up the evidence.

IMO, this is a big game for DrewP. But he wants everyone to play by his rules. IE, his family is exempt, no one is allowed to talk about him or the case, and he gets to keep his weapons.

Oh yeah, according to DrewP, Brodsky says he didn't turn in the garage door opener that opened Sharon's door because he wasn't sure it was hers or Stacy's.

:rolleyes:

That was on NG the other night.

Yet he knew whose garage door it opened didn't he?

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to pin Kathleen's death on Stacy.

That gives me such a sickening feeling, but I would absolutely put nothing beyond his quest to survive. After all, neither Kathleen nor Stacy are around to protest this assertion.

There is something Drew once said on one of the talk shows (Matt Lauer maybe?) that has stuck with me for some reason. When asked where he thought Stacy might be he said "She's where she wants to be." The look on his face was peculiar. I kind of felt like he was playing a game. I wondered if there was anyplace that Stacy might have said she'd like to be, maybe during an arguement. Or to a family member. That could be where her body is. He's insane enough, IMO, to do that.

I hope this is being pursued as much as it can be. That statement has always given me pause as well.....I think it has meaning beyond the obvious lie......the truth hidden in a lie.

Yet he knew whose garage door it opened didn't he?

I had to chuckle during that NG show. Is JB REALLY that insane?

FWIW, I'd have something waiting there for him if he opened my garage door.

:innocent:

There is something Drew once said on one of the talk shows (Matt Lauer maybe?) that has stuck with me for some reason. When asked where he thought Stacy might be he said "She's where she wants to be." The look on his face was peculiar. I kind of felt like he was playing a game. I wondered if there was anyplace that Stacy might have said she'd like to be, maybe during an arguement. Or to a family member. That could be where her body is. He's insane enough, IMO, to do that.

That statement..........."She's where she wants to be" has always bothered me too.

I never actually heard him saying, I only read it. But that phrase has always stood out to me also. But another thing I also think about. In arguments I have heard angry spouses say "I'd rather be dead than stay married to you." So I teeter back and forth between something said in the argument and somewhere that Stacy liked to be or wanted to go. Then again there is always the fact that he tried to set it up to frame the Rosetto guy, by making the phone call from near his residence. There are just so many possibilities there.

But I do believe that it meant something to DrewP, other than the obvious statement.

I never actually heard him saying, I only read it. But that phrase has always stood out to me also. But another thing I also think about. In arguments I have heard angry spouses say "I'd rather be dead than stay married to you." So I teeter back and forth between something said in the argument and somewhere that Stacy liked to be or wanted to go. Then again there is always the fact that he tried to set it up to frame the Rosetto guy, by making the phone call from near his residence. There are just so many possibilities there.

But I do believe that it meant something to DrewP, other than the obvious statement.

I have always thought is was something in the line of a statement made during an argument. We have a figure of speech around in..... "I'd rather rot in hell." Not that that is where Stacy would go, but I can see her saying that in the heat of an argument.

Jazz

Chicoliving posted this in the media thread.

DrewP is back to this when asked about his bizarre behavior early in the investigation

“I was being barraged by [media]...I was being questioned by police. I was scared to death,”

http://www.mysuburbanlife.com/bolingbrook/homepage/x1767335420

Now what is it that police officers say? If you aren't guilty of something then why are you scared? Good try DrewP, but doesn't fly. Either you are not guilty and unafraid, or guilty and afraid of getting caught.

I believe it meant something to him too. He's too arrogant to just let something go without a little comment here and there. JMO.

Chicoliving posted this in the media thread.

DrewP is back to this when asked about his bizarre behavior early in the investigation

Now what is it that police officers say? If you aren't guilty of something then why are you scared? Good try DrewP, but doesn't fly. Either you are not guilty and unafraid, or guilty and afraid of getting caught.

I wonder if the "I was scared to death" comment just "slipped out" ?

This one's so typical of him: Talking about Stacy's brother getting out of prison.

"He got out last time, I took him to Alexander's for prime rib," Peterson said. "I treated the whole cast of characters, as usual."

This one's so typical of him: Talking about Stacy's brother getting out of prison.

"He got out last time, I took him to Alexander's for prime rib," Peterson said. "I treated the whole cast of characters, as usual."
He treated them all with "blood money" and he is going to complain that "they" are a bunch a characters!

Interesting that the only deceptions were regarding Stacy's disappearance. Another one I feel is guilty as sin... just hope her body is found... he would have been very smart about hiding it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back