"According To Drew...." Statements

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree he sees women as totally without value except for the one thing you mentioned. What's most disgusting is he's supposed to be raising the children of these two women and everything is a big joke to him. Not one care in the world (if he didn't kill Kathleen and Stacy) who murdered their mother or where their mother is.

He couldn't possibly care less about either of those two women. To him, they're like used cars that he has to "repair," and then when he wants a newer model, he simply makes the old ones disappear.....gets rid of them.......not even worth trading in........ :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

He couldn't possibly care less about either of those two women. To him, they're like used cars that he has to "repair," and then when he wants a newer model, he simply makes the old ones disappear.....gets rid of them.......not even worth trading in........ :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:
One thing I haven't been able to understand about DP all along is he only makes it worse for himself (makes himself look more guilty) because of his lack of concern. Sure he's said all along that Stacy ran off so, ok, no concern there. But finding out that Kathleen's death has been officially ruled a homicide, he is "surprised" and/or "scared". He could at least do a better job acting like he would like to find whoever did this to the mother of his children and have that person brought to justice, especially since he was in LE.

He thinks he is above the law. He thinks that his comments are cute and/or fashionable. His sociopathy is so apparent.

I agree with everyone's comments regarding DP's lack of emotional reaction to the news of his former wife's death being ruled a homicide. We'd get more of a reaction if someone told him his motorcycle was stolen!

I was thinking today about the beginnings of this case when we were learning the details about DP's prior marriages and about Kathleen Savio's death. One thing that sticks in my mind was the report that DP was seen pacing outside the courthouse doors waiting for the coronor's jury to come back with a cause of death on Kathleen. He was nervous then that the jury might decide it was homicide, and probably very relieved to learn it had been ruled accidental. At that point, he knew he had gotten away with it! :mad:

Can't we keep this to According to Drew statements instead of discussion? I want to make a book out of this someday. LOL We have tons of threads for discussions. :)

i have one qustion if stacey ran away with her "boyfriend" then why hasnt she called her kids? to tell them "mommy's ok and mommy loves you" that why i dont think she left those kids willing, i think drew mudered her and dumped her body somewhere where no one will be able to fine her,

i have one qustion if stacey ran away with her "boyfriend" then why hasnt she called her kids? to tell them "mommy's ok and mommy loves you" that why i dont think she left those kids willing, i think drew mudered her and dumped her body somewhere where no one will be able to fine her,

I say you're right Andrea. :)
There's a reason the prosecution didn't want DP to have his guns back....they must think he's a murderer.
Poor Stacy can't call the kids because sadly,imo, she was murdered.
On another note:
DP, you're days living as a free man are growing shorter.
Still can't believe you were pompos enough to go on tv Thursday morning.:mad:

I think that is DrewP's attempt to gain sympathy. Like "look at me, I am being falsely accused and will be railroaded into prison."

But yet, he's "ready to go" according to him! Why??? If you are innocent, why are you ready to go?

:confused:

Poor, pitful Drew...now he even has a bad haircut..he looked better back in Dec.
JMHO

There is something Drew once said on one of the talk shows (Matt Lauer maybe?) that has stuck with me for some reason. When asked where he thought Stacy might be he said "She's where she wants to be." The look on his face was peculiar. I kind of felt like he was playing a game. I wondered if there was anyplace that Stacy might have said she'd like to be, maybe during an arguement. Or to a family member. That could be where her body is. He's insane enough, IMO, to do that.

Well, Drew has stated that Stacey was upset about the death of her sister, and that before her sister died, Stacey spent lots of time over there with her. From what I read, I got the impression that Drew wasn't happy about Stacey spending so much time with her. So, has the sister's grave been checked lately? or the area near it? Or, maybe Drew's statement was just a sick reference to the fact that Stacey is now with her sister (in the next life)?

So, has the sister's grave been checked lately?
Stacy's sister, Christina was cremated. Stacy did have her ashes but they were retrieved from Stacy's home and now the Cales family have them.

I have always felt that at some point during an argument, maybe even that last one, Stacy said something to the effect that she would rather die, or be dead, than be with Drew. So he took her up on it and now she is where she wanted to be.

According to Drew he is the sole caretaker of the house and children. According to Dr Dan Drew has taken the right steps and so have the people he hired to take care of the children.

Which is it Drew?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back