"According To Drew...." Statements

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I also wonder if it is the policy to pay for unused sick days upon retirement? If so, then it could be more interesting. Most people would like the extra cash vs. the day off when retirement is imminent.
Drew did not want to pay child support for his own kids. Of course, he would want the cash, especially since he only had nine days to go. BTW, since when is sick leave something that the taxpayers have to pay for? Sick leave is a benefit to be used only when you are sick. At least, that's how it worked at all of the companies for which I worked. Of course, I didn't work for the government.

This guy is a real nut. It seems everytime he got rid of one wife, he had another woman waiting to replace her. I wouldn't be surpised to see a girlfriend come crawling out of the woodwork. Maybe he already has a new Mom picked out for the children.

According to Drew P......he got off work at 4am Oct. 28 and got into bed with Stacy. He spoke briefly with her around 9am when the children came and jumped into the bed. He went back to sleep and when he woke up Stacy was gone. People magazine Dec. 3, 2007

So, the kids were all awake and they saw Stacy leave?

I've wondered about what the children have to say about that morning.

Is that because he was a good kisser?

sorry-had to

What an ego!

"They used to call me the old 'silver tongue'," he said. "I could go into domestic situations, and by the end I had everyone hugging each other." (A fellow officer, though, told NEWSWEEK that Peterson's career was unremarkable. "He was average," said Lt. Ken Teppel.)

And such an upstanding citizen! (snark)

Peterson maintains he's the wronged party in all of this. "It kind of hurts," he said. "I've led a pretty honorable life."

link:
http://www.newsweek.com/id/73095/page/2

Cheating is honorable?
Threatening to kill your wives is honorable?
Emotional and physical abuse is honorable?
Stalking is honorable?
Physical violence is honorable?
Illegally bugging phones is honorable?
Having an affair with a teenager and getting her pregnant is honorable?
Arresting an ex-girlfriend who dumped you is honorable?

I'm getting mad just thinking about this sleaze bag! Talk about grandiose! Every time he opens his mouth, the more he seems to really fit the definition of a narcissistic sociopath.

The only good news is that he is so out of touch with reality that I have to believe he made multiple mistakes and will be caught and convicted for all the evil he has wrought.

Yea, he has got 30 girls coming out to rally another 100 plus and more to get him behind bars where he belongs.

Tom, I almost passed out when I read that statement from him. He is one sick person!!!

nanandjim:

I work for a governmental agency and as much as I hate to say this, but if DP had a sick leave balance, he would be paid for at least one third of the balance.

Yeah, well that upstanding citizen also jeopardized an undercover officer's life and destroyed a drug investigation. IMO, he was a dirty cop, on the take.

"woodwork"

He probably meant bathtub, ground, water, etc. etc. etc.

Hey, they might even be from Jamaica, with or without a bikini.

Yeah, well that upstanding citizen also jeopardized an undercover officer's life and destroyed a drug investigation. IMO, he was a dirty cop, on the take.

ITA. I read in an article earlier today that his lawyer said both his cars are paid for. I wonder how many clean cops have a 2-year old SUV that's paid for?

Hey, it was his words that got me to watching this one. I just couldn't believe that any hubby would be saying this stuff- not even one who was a suspect in his wife's disappearance.

Hey, it was his words that got me to watching this one. I just couldn't believe that any hubby would be saying this stuff- not even one who was a suspect in his wife's disappearance.

He really is grandiose, isn't he? I thought that Scott Peterson was smug and egotistical, etc., but this guy is over the top! It's like he lives in a different reality. At first I didn't understand why his lawyer wasn't shutting him up, but it looks like he has found a lawyer who is exactly like him; his lawyer doesn't know when to shut himself up!

And he manages to sleep at night????
Where are those poor kids.

According to Drew..."You guys just killed all that” in his complaint that the media had taken the fun out of cul-de-sac.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyTheSleuth
Back