According to Ron's Lawyer Misty Never Returned This Weekend.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Exactly what are you disputing? Are you "doubtful" that if Crystal had been awarded custody RC would have been ordered to support his children... :waitasec: If this is unclear perhaps boytwnmom can assist in vanquishing any remaining "doubt." :)

Florida Statute 61.30 establishes the guidelines that are used to determine the amount of child support to be paid by the non-custodial parent. Amount is based upon the number of children and combined income of both parents. The obligation for child support is divided between the two parents in direct proportion to their income and earning capacity. Child support dollar amount may be increased or decreased up to 5% at the discretion of Florida court.

http://www.child-support-laws-state-by-state.com/florida-child-support.html
:parrot:

They are like overhead cranes that run on tracks. Hard to explain but here is a linkhttp://www.americancrane.com/industrial/industrial.htm

Thank you for posting that link. I really don't know what to believe anymore when it comes to anything that is said from anyone including LE. I will take it upon myself to come to my own conclusion that Ron may of used a Mobilstack. It was said he worked an extra 3 hours the night Haleigh went missing even though he could not get a hold of Misty after 8:30PM. He called 20 times and her phone was off, but he still chose to stay and work the 3 hours to unload barges. Maybe this is the type of Crane that is used/Ron used. It is said it's User friendly pushbutton operator controls including key locked on/off. 4K Mobilstack
4,000 LB. High Density Stacker Crane System
http://www.americancrane.com/industrial/mobilstack/4kmobilstack.htm
I don't think Ron was qualified to to drive a crane (I could be wrong, I have not really seen anything that proves he did), my step father used to drive a crane and they have to be trained and take random drug test.
Oh, thought I would add (?) , it was said somewhere that Ron had to use his finger print to clock in. I thought that system was put in at PDM after Ron quit? Anyone know which is true?

As for Ron's attorney. Well, he said Ron went from the top of LE's list to the bottom. He also claims that Misty is MIA, but TN claims that Misty and Ron are on speaking terms and Misty is back. So how could Misty be MIA? I think Ron's attorney puts his foot in his mouth a bit. JMO

As for Ron wanting the children for Child support, well I don't think that is the case. I would believe he would want them so that "HE DID NOT HAVE TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT". Not so much that he wanted Chrystal to pay him and we don't know if she ever paid him in cash/other. Maybe he told her not to worry about it, why did it take him this long to take her to court for the arrears?
Something does not fit in that equation. I think Ron felt it just would be better off if he didn't have to pay support and his mother probably had something to do with it and put her :twocents: in. Has anyone ever wondered if maybe they told Chrystal that she didn't need to pay the child support, but to instead provide certain items for the children? We really don't know the whole story. Also, Some grandparents want to act as the child's parent and get in the way. Regardless, Ron is not working either right now and has custody of Jr and Haleigh even though she is missing. I don't see how he can provide for the children without a home of his own for them or a job. I really would like to know if he ever kept a steady job. Was it not said that Ron only worked for PDM for 6weeks before Haleigh went missing?

Does anyone have a link to the letter or what it said that the woman in scrubs dropped off to the paper around when Misty took off?
TIA...

Does anyone have a link to the letter or what it said that the woman in scrubs dropped off to the paper around when Misty took off?
TIA...

Here ya go:

SAMexfbiinfoltr.jpg

Could it be "statewide and beyond" comment is an effort to throw off the investigators like the TSBC (or whatever it was) was used in the JonBenet letter?

Just a thought.

I'm not sure I'm following......the original poster didn't highlight the word like you did, or referred to women who strip as uneducated, merely pointing out that establishments don't look at curriculum vitae on the girls who want to work there..........:waitasec:

I am very glad to see you back! :blowkiss:

I am very glad to see you back! :blowkiss:

I was just thinking the same! :blowkiss:

Stress is not the same as insanity, and as the person who suggested she may have had a stay at a place to (my words) de-stress.....well, there's no insanity in that at all.

Madjgnlaw I didn't quote your post due to space but wanted to respond to a couple things.
I don't know for fact RC operated a crane, PDM and LE both stated he did so I am going with that. I also researched about cranes and didnt really come away with a very good understanding except there is a wide range of cranes, some require a two week on the job training and some require extensive training and certification - pay also ranges from a little over minimum wage to a pretty healthy salary in Florida.

Regarding thumbprint scan, I believe based on info from two PDM employees that the Palatka plant had the scan before Haleigh went missing. In addition RC attorney mentions the thumbprint scan. I think part of the confusion is some are getting information regarding plant hours and security for the WI location vs the Palatka location.

RC did not take Crystal to court for child support - the State did.

As far as RC attorney stating RC was moved to the bottom of the list - he stated that the only way to clear someone 100% is if they were with them the entire night. LE has stated both Crystal and RC are not suspects. I guess this would mean that Crystal is also at the bottom of the list with RC now as LE wasn't with her that evening 100% of the time.

I don't buy for one minute that RC wanted the children so he would not have to pay support. The cost to house, cloth and feed the children while in his custody would cost more than the support he would have to pay. Financially he would be better off without custody.

I also don't buy that RC would of told Crystal to not worry about paying support - Crystals mom wrote a letter to the courts explaining why Crystal could not pay the child support after her car accident. Crystal also stated that the last time she worked she thought they were taking it out of her paycheck (I am not sure how she would of thought that she would of noticed 323.00 (even if divided by 4) when you make minimum wage. So IMO Crystal was fully aware that she needed to pay her child support.

IMO RC has worked steady employment and provided for his children. His mother and GGMS are not in a financial position to pay bills - nothing indicates that RC did not pay his own rent, utilities, gas for vehicles, clothing, food etc for the children. JMO

Could it be "statewide and beyond" comment is an effort to throw off the investigators like the TSBC (or whatever it was) was used in the JonBenet letter?

Just a thought.

Might be a good time to have the FBI take over this crime and let them be in charge of investigating to abduction of HaLeigh. Wonder how quick or often some would give the FBI false information, misinformation or lies?

Novice Seeker

Might be a good time to have the FBI take over this crime and let them be in charge of investigating to abduction of HaLeigh. Wonder how quick or often some would give the FBI false information, misinformation or lies?

Novice Seeker

i thought they already had a guy in on the case that was brought in to question Misty the time she stormed out..? ..i may be confused about those details

Novice Seeker

A liars a liar.. if you will lie to local LE you'll lie to 'em all. imo.

Yea but at least w feds they could be prosecuted for it... :pinocchio:

:parrot:

Busy, I enjoy your posts so this is in no way a slam on your opinion. I worked child support withing the Judicial System for many years and I can tell you this without reservation.....The Fathers look at it entirely differently than it would cost more for them to have the children. For some reason, they will do anything, yes anything to keep from paying the mother of their children money. And when they do pay, they think they should have the power and knowledge of where every penny is going even if the children are well cared for and happy. To Ron, he would rather cut off his right hand than to give Crystal a penny. And I reached that conclusion just by how he acts to Crystal and has in the past. This is my opinion and I would stand upon it unto death.

Busy, I enjoy your posts so this is in no way a slam on your opinion. I worked child support withing the Judicial System for many years and I can tell you this without reservation.....The Fathers look at it entirely differently than it would cost more for them to have the children. For some reason, they will do anything, yes anything to keep from paying the mother of their children money. And when they do pay, they think they should have the power and knowledge of where every penny is going even if the children are well cared for and happy. To Ron, he would rather cut off his right hand than to give Crystal a penny. And I reached that conclusion just by how he acts to Crystal and has in the past. This is my opinion and I would stand upon it unto death.

I totally agree. When I think of this case and how RC is so controlling with women, it reminds me very much of my son's father. He was much like RC ie-abusive, bad temper, etc. He tried to get out of paying child support by getting custody. I believe it had something also to do with his "pride" that no women would raise his child and he would have to pay support for that child. Possibly classic signs of an abuser.

JMO..

I don't buy for one minute that RC wanted the children so he would not have to pay support. The cost to house, cloth and feed the children while in his custody would cost more than the support he would have to pay. Financially he would be better off without custody.
(respectfully snipped)

I do agree with you that it would cost more to shelter and clothe the children than it would to pay child support. Being a single parent and having limited income would make him eligible for WIC, foodstamps, medicaid, and quite possibly TANF (welfare checks). I believe his mother probably helped him with the clothes, the bills, and any other expenses.

IMO RC has worked steady employment and provided for his children. His mother and GGMS are not in a financial position to pay bills - nothing indicates that RC did not pay his own rent, utilities, gas for vehicles, clothing, food etc for the children. JMO

Busy, I know you put IMO.... just throwing my own 2 cents in here. IIRC Ron did not keep a stable job. He had only been employed at PDM for a short period of time. The rent had not been paid the whole time they lived at the trailer.

My whole point is that yes, it would benefit him to have the kids. He would not have to pay out child support, and he could reap any benefits the government offered. Most likely Haleigh received some kind of check for disability.

His family could help him with the cost of raising the kids.... to me it's pretty obvious that they dote on Ron. They wouldn't let him and those kids go without. If he didn't/doesn't keep steady employment it's not that big of a deal because he knows they'll pick up the slack. The grannies don't mind doing it because for them it means they can have full time access to the children. Wouldn't surprise me if TN was the one who encouraged Ron to get custody for that very reason.

IMO he was not raising those kids "alone" as he claims, not at all. I find it really sad that he even went as far as to push his parental responsibilities off on someone like Misty. He knew/knows what she is like, and look what happened. And then he married her. :confused:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noonoo91
Back