Active Search for Evidence taking Place Around Portugese Resort

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realised someone else has posted virtually the same thing and have noted the replies!

They might not have gone by the reports of someone carrying a child that night close to the current search area, but by something like, 'I saw a guy once late at night who stopped his car and took out what looked like a blanket or clothes and went into that lot and came out without the items'. Something like that. Just making this up, of course.

Seriously ?

re525d3613.JPG

I don't think it's that far out at all .. and if you consider that the efit is not going to be identical anyway, it's hardly outside the realms of possibility imo.

Not so 'New Technology' as article is 4 year old.

New Tech Sees Dead People

April 17, 2010

" A spooky sounding technology is finding old, unmarked graves........

For the first five years or so a decaying body inhibits plant growth.

"Initially it's a pretty toxic environment," for plants, said Kalacska,...........

Plants that grow over such recent graves don't reflect as much light in the visible and near infrared region, which scientists can detect using their cameras.

After five years, however, the plants growing over buried body suddenly reflect light instead of absorbing light. In fact, on-grave plants reflect more than twice the green light of off-grave plants.

For a human eye detecting such tiny changes would be "very hard," said Kalacska, but the difference is obvious to the hyperspectral camera."

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/tech-sees-dead-people/story?id=10389441

I just love science!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think it's that far out at all .. and if you consider that the efit is not going to be identical anyway, it's hardly outside the realms of possibility imo.

That Efit, also looks like my brother in Ky. :seeya: And he's a deacon in the church. So that could be anyone. OR, no one. :)

I think it may have something to do with the libel trial 'Ward of Court' proceedings !

Seems to have uncovered 'something' unexpected.

See post,

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Active Search for Evidence taking Place Around Portugese Resort

Wow! This just gets thicker and thicker. The High Court who holds the wardship has been presented of an "eminently judiciary nature, like the revelation of confidential information and documents, that are related to the child’s disappearance and were in the possession of the local police”.
Does this mean that the McCanns were perhaps unaware that such information had been given to the High Court? And that their right to sue Amaral on behalf of Madeleine might be thwarted because of the nature of that information? This is all fascinating, but a bit too much for my fluffy little head to follow. Thanks for interpreting, Little Jedi. I'll stay tuned.

Perhaps cell phone pings corroborate the eyewitness account of the guy that looks like Gerry carrying a child?

It's pretty common for a murderer to stash stuff in an area that's already been searched, figuring they won't come back for it or they can say LE planted it. In the Alexis Murphy murder, the bloody shirt that was key to RAT's conviction was found in a trailer that had been searched twice.

That's true, and in the case of the murder of Tia Sharp in the UK, the attic where she was eventually found had actually been searched by police four times in all (I don't think anyone ever did find out what had happened to her in the meantime).

Don't people tend to hide bodies in places they are familiar with?

Wow! This just gets thicker and thicker. The High Court who holds the wardship has been presented of an "eminently judiciary nature, like the revelation of confidential information and documents, that are related to the child’s disappearance and were in the possession of the local police”.
Does this mean that the McCanns were perhaps unaware that such information had been given to the High Court? And that their right to sue Amaral on behalf of Madeleine might be thwarted because of the nature of that information? This is all fascinating, but a bit too much for my fluffy little head to follow. Thanks for interpreting, Little Jedi. I'll stay tuned.

ITA. We need a legal expert to translate this. Gitana maybe?

The body may not have been buried at all, but put under the grass and leaves. It looks like an old hay field. In some of the articles they call it a "waste place" - lots of weeds, etc. They may have to dig now because it has been so many years.

I was on this case day after day when it first began, and the parents did indeed have plenty of time to move the body, especially considering this field is within walking distance, and certainly easy driving distance. No one was following them around at first. They were going out running every day, and no one was with them at night.

Madeleine's DNA was found on a windowsill and cadaver dogs later hit where a couch under the window used to be. One theory was that the child had an accident and fell while the parents were out that night and they covered it up. Also they had a rental car in which they took several trips while the investigation was going on. There was an odor in the car and I think dogs hit on that as well, but Gerry explained it away as the smell of chicken bones from garbage they took to the dump.

This article from 2008 says DNA was found in the rental car too.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1562710/Madeleine-McCann-DNA-an-accurate-match.html

BIB .. really??! .. is that what he said? Why would anyone be taking chicken bones to a dump while they are on holiday, of all things? :facepalm:

That's true, and in the case of the murder of Tia Sharp in the UK, the attic where she was eventually found had actually been searched by police four times in all (I don't think anyone ever did find out what had happened to her in the meantime).

And Baby Elaina.. Wasn't her body found in the areas searched before???

I think that this is not out of the realm of possibility.

And Baby Elaina.. Wasn't her body found in the areas searched before???

I think that this is not out of the realm of possibility.

Yes I was thinking of her too. She was found in a box in a shed behind the house which had been searched before.

That Efit, also looks like my brother in Ky. :seeya: And he's a deacon in the church. So that could be anyone. OR, no one. :)

Well yes .. but if the efit had been totally different (i.e. balding, or blonde, with a moustache and beard, etc) then there would be no question about it that it couldn't possibly be him .. as it stands, the possibility is still there, based on that efit.

BIB .. really??! .. is that what he said? Why would anyone be taking chicken bones to a dump while they are on holiday, of all things? :facepalm:

Reminds me of the "old pizza" explanation for decomp odors in a car in the Anthony case...

:waitasec:

Here we go - they are digging now and focused first on a piece of corrugated metal laying on the ground! Police are down on hands and knees digging. I wonder if the dogs hit on this place?

There's video!

http://news.sky.com/story/1274634/madeleine-mccann-digging-begins-in-scrubland

Sky Correspondent Tom Parmenter described the clearing and digging operation as "meticulous" and said officers were scouring through soil near yellow flag markers.

He said: "We have seen British police officers focusing on this particular scrap of land.

"They are moving stones and soil from the top of a piece of corrugated iron which has quite a hole around it."

"They are moving stones and soil from the top of a piece of corrugated iron which has quite a hole around it."

What has a hole around it? The metal piece has a hole around it? I can't quite picture what is meant here.

Also, in the photo they are not shown moving anything 'from' the metal. Confusing text.

ETA: exciting nevertheless. They are hand sifting, have they already found something with the radar and are now carefully excavating it?

Well yes .. but if the efit had been totally different (i.e. balding, or blonde, with a moustache and beard, etc) then there would be no question about it that it couldn't possibly be him .. as it stands, the possibility is still there, based on that efit.

Yup, and if they did a sketch of me, the possibility would be there. All I was saying, is that eye witness accounts are seldom very credible. I've followed a LOT of cases, and circumstantial evidence will convict quicker than these so called eye witness accounts. I'll let the science solve it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne