Active Search for Evidence taking Place Around Portugese Resort

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes indeed. The deciding judge mentions the Portugese police files and confidential information therein.

Now it has to be contemplated what confidential information the Portugese police has which affects the McCanns right to sue on behalf of Madeleine....

I can't imagine how the M's feel. I understand staying away and hoping against hope that she is still alive, I would never judge a person for how they handle a situation like this.

Also, the man was described has having dark but greying hair, GM has brown hair, I have never noticed it or the sides looking grey.

I am pretty sure the McCanns are not acting like nothing is happening. I am sure they are being kept in the loop. **They have been fighting a long time to make sure Madeleine is found.**

Seems they're not !

The parents of Madeleine McCann will NOT return to the resort where they last saw their daughter

"We are going to continue hoping we get a happy outcome – and one day we will know what’s happening.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccanns-parents-vow-not-3618722#ixzz3337aa1Hf

**Where does that come from ?** I seem to have missed it.

Seems they're not !

The parents of Madeleine McCann will NOT return to the resort where they last saw their daughter

"We are going to continue hoping we get a happy outcome – and one day we will know what’s happening.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccanns-parents-vow-not-3618722#ixzz3337aa1Hf

**Where does that come from ?** I seem to have missed it.

What about that says they are not being kept in the loop?
They know what is happening, I am sure someone is telling them or giving them updates.

They are hoping for good news? Who can blame them?

I think they are searching in the area where the cell phones pinged. I think her body may have been hidden then moved. No way could the M's have moved her body later, I just pray they find the perp/perps.

What about that says they are not being kept in the loop?
They know what is happening, I am sure someone is telling them or giving them updates.

They are hoping for good news? Who can blame them?

They should be there.

They both made it to the libel trial, unasked.

Why aren't they THERE? For news of Madeleine first hand, if nothing else.

:banghead:

I think they are searching in the area where the cell phones pinged. I think her body may have been hidden then moved. No way could the M's have moved her body later, I just pray they find the perp/perps.

How so?

They should be there.

They both made it to the libel trial, unasked.

Why aren't they THERE? For news of Madeleine first hand, if nothing else.

:banghead:

No they shouldnt. They can not search they have two other children. They don't need to be there. I am sure if sadly they find Madeleine they will be on the first plane.

I'm wondering if the cell phone pings, eyewitness efit and the original dogs were very close or in the direction the location they are digging at now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No they shouldnt. They can not search they have two other children. They don't need to be there. I am sure if sadly they find Madeleine they will be on the first plane.

Children never stood in the way of their doing what they want to.
Didn't I read somewhere they returned every year to walk around ...around her birthday I think?

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11267309

Mrs McCann, 46, and Mr McCann, 45, have not travelled to Portugal but are being kept informed by Scotland Yard during a 'stressful time for them'.

a quick google search reveals several articles that state the M's are being informed. No need for false or misleading info. The truth will prevail regardless of what we believe.

From your lips to Gods ear!

Truth would be lovely

With the best will in the world.....

I have just watched the BBC News.... In my very, very humble opinion..... They did not report the new search as might be expected.

They referenced search dogs that apparently were used for another search in the UK. Are there only a few Dogs capable of this type of search? In addition, the key theme for me was that for some reason, a piece of land, not previously referenced, was suddenly important.

However, what has made me post this, is this... They managed to find a Hotelier whom referenced a guest who 'found some childrens' clothing, went to the Police, but nothing happened... ' REALLY? Oh come on. Where was the follow up questioning from the BBC?

Is this something that has been entered into the mix with a view of influencing without being challenged....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...McCann-six-years-daughters-disappearance.html

Ahead of the seventh anniversary of her daughter's disappearance, Kate McCann told the BBC that she returns 'quietly' to Praia da Luz at least once or twice a year to feel close to her eldest daughter.

Kate says she visits the resort two times a year ,...walking the streets looking for answers.

I find it ironic they aren't there now, when actual answers could be discovered.

Yes indeed. The deciding judge mentions the Portugese police files and confidential information therein.

Now it has to be contemplated what confidential information the Portugese police has which affects the McCanns right to sue on behalf of Madeleine....

No, not the Portuguese .......

From Judges ruling;

The High Court takes control over “the most important decisions for the life” of the child.

The judge further considers that
“the decision to file a judicial action in the name of the child” is a decision “of the magnitude that is demanded for the agreement or consent of the court”.

High Court that holds the Wardship ~ the Britsh Courts hold the Wardship

*The judge’s ruling further notes*

that the matters that have been brought before the High Court that holds the Wardship have been matters of an “eminently judiciary nature, like the revelation of confidential information and documents, that are related to the child’s disappearance and were in the possession of the local police”.

"in the possession of the local police” would therefore mean British Police.

:confused:

No, not the Portuguese .......

From Judges ruling;

The High Court takes control over “the most important decisions for the life” of the child.

The judge further considers that

“the decision to file a judicial action in the name of the child” is a decision “of the magnitude that is demanded for the agreement or consent of the court”.

High Court that holds the Wardship ~ the Britsh Courts hold the Wardship

*The judge’s ruling further notes*

that the matters that have been brought before the High Court that holds the Wardship have been matters of an “eminently judiciary nature, like the revelation of confidential information and documents, that are related to the child’s disappearance and were in the possession of the local police”.

"in the possession of the local police” would therefore mean British Police.

:confused:

Well thank you for confusing the heck outta me...:).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...McCann-six-years-daughters-disappearance.html

Ahead of the seventh anniversary of her daughter's disappearance, Kate McCann told the BBC that she returns 'quietly' to Praia da Luz at least once or twice a year to feel close to her eldest daughter.

Kate says she visits the resort two times? a year ,...walking the streets looking for answers.

I find it ironic they aren't there now, when actual answers could be discovered.

Gotta love the Daily Fail !

" Madeleine McCann's mother still returns to Portuguese resort where her daughter disappeared twice a year to 'walk those streets and look for answers'

Mother of Madeleine McCann says she returns to resort at least once a year?"

Contradicts it's own headline in the first sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne