Active Search for Evidence taking Place Around Portugese Resort

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"They are moving stones and soil from the top of a piece of corrugated iron which has quite a hole around it."

What has a hole around it? The metal piece has a hole around it? I can't quite picture what is meant here.

Also, in the photo they are not shown moving anything 'from' the metal. Confusing text.

ETA: exciting nevertheless. They are hand sifting, have they already found something with the radar and are now carefully excavating it?

The metal in the picture has already been cleared and moved. What's not clear is whether the reporter means the shallow hole right beside the metal in the picture, or the hole where the police are sifting through dirt now.

I'm thinking they've moved the metal so they could get into the hole.

Obviously a piece of old metal may not mean anything, especially if there was once agriculture in that field. It could have once been covering a compost pile or something.

But if someone had a small body to hide quickly, that metal sheet could have been a quick opportunity. Just speculation, though.

I don't think it's that far out at all .. and if you consider that the efit is not going to be identical anyway, it's hardly outside the realms of possibility imo.

Yet, the other one looks completely different. It's not hard to think that one of the Smiths might have been influenced by all the media coverage of the McCanns. I think they were the only one who mentioned a walk similar to Gerry's too.

Yet, the other one looks completely different. It's not hard to think that one of the Smiths might have been influenced by all the media coverage of the McCanns. I think they were the only one who mentioned a walk similar to Gerry's too.

Exactly my thoughts.

The metal in the picture has already been cleared and moved. What's not clear is whether the reporter means the shallow hole right beside the metal in the picture, or the hole where the police are sifting through dirt now.

I'm thinking they've moved the metal so they could get into the hole.

Obviously a piece of old metal may not mean anything, especially if there was once agriculture in that field. It could have once been covering a compost pile or something.

But if someone had a small body to hide quickly, that metal sheet could have been a quick opportunity. Just speculation, though.

Thanks. Makes more sense now.

If they would find her body there, what could we expect them to find after 7 years? Bones, hair, teeth?

I haven't followed this case as closely as many here, but does anyone recall whether or not the McCanns had vacationed at the resort previously? The discussion about how acclimated the McCanns might have been to the surroundings makes me wonder if they stayed at the resort before, perhaps even without their children. Just curious.

Wow! This just gets thicker and thicker. The High Court who holds the wardship has been presented of an "eminently judiciary nature, like the revelation of confidential information and documents, that are related to the child’s disappearance and were in the possession of the local police”.
Does this mean that the McCanns were perhaps unaware that such information had been given to the High Court? And that their right to sue Amaral on behalf of Madeleine might be thwarted because of the nature of that information? This is all fascinating, but a bit too much for my fluffy little head to follow. Thanks for interpreting, Little Jedi. I'll stay tuned.

OK!
From what I'm understanding it seems this IS THE JUDGES DECISION.

They CANNOT sue on behalf of MADELEINE.

Ward of Court: Decision issued by Judge in Libel Trial

1 Jun 2014

Judge rules that Kate and Gerry McCann do not possess the authority to sue Gonçalo Amaral in their daughter’s name.

This is why the sudden Adjournment of Libel Trial.

On the 3rd of January 2014, Gonçalo Amaral had argued before the Lisbon Court that Madeleine’s parents do not possess the necessary power to represent their daughter in this action, since the child had been made a Ward of Court in the United Kingdom.

The judge decided that Mr Amaral should present a certificate of the relevant British judicial ruling. That certificate was delivered to the Court on the 2nd of May, after a lengthy, expensive process..........

It also seems they now have to prove that they had the permission of the British Court to do so.

...... Madeleine’s parents shall arrange for the collection and documentation IN THE RECORDS of the British Court’s authorization for the bringing of this action on behalf of the minor Madeleine McCann”........

This decision being made therefore allowing the 'Libel Trial' to resume,

Nevertheless, the judge has decided that the final court session, *which will include a statement from Gerald McCann* and the presentation of closing arguments from all sides, should take place regardless of the matter of the Wardship".............

*Does this mean Gerry's expected to actually be in Portugal ??*

full details;

http://pjga.blogspot.com/2014/06/ward-of-court-decision-issued-by-judge.html

I haven't followed this case as closely as many here, but does anyone recall whether or not the McCanns had vacationed at the resort previously? The discussion about how acclimated the McCanns might have been to the surroundings makes me wonder if they stayed at the resort before, perhaps even without their children. Just curious.

No, they hadn't.

They had stayed at a resort run by the same organisation though, Mark Warner, but in other locales.

Kate and Gerry spent most of the time alone during the day, alone and separate.

The kids were in day care, Kate went in one direction, Gerry the other.

Both of them jogged all over PDL, specifically all over the hill that is currently being dug.

It's not a very good place so after 5 days of solitary jogging, they would have both known it quite well.

^^ cont........

1 Jun 2014

This part :

" The judge’s ruling further notes that the matters that have been brought before the High Court that holds the Wardship have been matters of an “eminently judiciary nature, like the revelation of confidential information and documents, that are related to the child’s disappearance and were in the possession of the local police”.

IMO This sounds as due to this recent action that the,

"High Court that holds the Wardship" ( - British High Court ) may have uncovered information RELEVANT to Madeleine's actual disappearance within these documents.

Documents that were in the "possession of local police" ( - British Police )

Has the British Courts noticed 'something' then informed the MET ??

:dunno:

BIB .. really??! .. is that what he said? Why would anyone be taking chicken bones to a dump while they are on holiday, of all things? :facepalm:

From what I recall it was Sea Bass & the twins' used nappies !!

OK!
From what I'm understanding it seems this IS THE JUDGES DECISION.

They CANNOT sue on behalf of MADELEINE.

1 Jun 2014

Judge rules that Kate and Gerry McCann do not possess the authority to sue Gonçalo Amaral in their daughter’s name.

This is why the sudden Adjournment of Libel Trial.

On the 3rd of January 2014, Gonçalo Amaral had argued before the Lisbon Court that Madeleine’s parents do not possess the necessary power to represent their daughter in this action, since the child had been made a Ward of Court in the United Kingdom.

The judge decided that Mr Amaral should present a certificate of the relevant British judicial ruling. That certificate was delivered to the Court on the 2nd of May, after a lengthy, expensive process..........

It also seems they now have to prove that they had the permission of the British Court to do so.

...... Madeleine’s parents shall arrange for the collection and documentation IN THE RECORDS of the British Court’s authorization for the bringing of this action on behalf of the minor Madeleine McCann”........

This decision being made therefore allowing the 'Libel Trial' to resume,

Nevertheless, the judge has decided that the final court session, *which will include a statement from Gerald McCann* and the presentation of closing arguments from all sides, should take place regardless of the matter of the Wardship".............

*Does this mean Gerry's expected to actually be in Portugal ??*

full details;

http://pjga.blogspot.com/2014/06/ward-of-court-decision-issued-by-judge.html

Officially NO, they were not required.

This didn't stop both Kate and Gerry turning up on the courthouse steps unannounced, apart from the media they had in tow (pathetically few of those too).

Now, they are digging for their "precious" daughter, and they are sat at home pretending nothing's happening.

This behaviour is completely inconsistent with their behaviour of the last 7 years.

Officially NO, they were not required.

This didn't stop both Kate and Gerry turning up on the courthouse steps unannounced, apart from the media they had in tow (pathetically few of those too).

Now, they are digging for their "precious" daughter, and they are sat at home pretending nothing's happening.

This behaviour is completely inconsistent with their behaviour of the last 7 years.

So the McCann's are pretending like nothing is happening? How do we now that?

I am just curious what their reaction is to the digging. How do we know they are ignoring it.

I am just curious what their reaction is to the digging. How do we know they are ignoring it.

They are not there.

According to Team McCann, the dig is for nothing and Madeleine is still lost, far away from PDL.

So, there is no earthly reason for the Drs McCann not to be standing in PDL, holding posters of their now-11 year old daughter, appealing to the world to keep searching for her.

There is no earthly reason that something once star studded and headline making (1000 day Anniversary) has reduced itself to a quiet "service" in Rothley for her 7th Anniversary. Neither Kate nor Gerry had got out of their gardening clothes and less than 100 people attended.

I'm sorry, but if you haven't been watching the anomalies in this case, you can probably excuse everything.

Joined together however, as Kelly Siegler would say, this is one of the strongest circumstantial cases I've ever seen.

ALSO - we don't KNOW what has prompted the digs. Why THERE?

It seems there is a lot of hard evidence that we simply have not been told about, per usual in an open investigation.

Also, it seems the McCanns are NOT being kept updated any more, unlike the old days when they were fully involved in every step.

I'll find the quote, but he said something like "hopefully soon we will ALL know what's going on".

IMHO

Police have said they are not necessarily looking for a body. They are looking for disturbance in the ground and this can be taken as vague but equally very specific.

The police are using experts used in the April Jones conviction. April Jones' killer was convicted on the basis that she was present although didn't remain there and was never found.

Some evidence suggest MM dna was in a car 25 days after she was reported missing.

I can provide links for all of above if needed

I am pretty sure the McCanns are not acting like nothing is happening. I am sure they are being kept in the loop. They have been fighting a long time to make sure Madeleine is found.

^^ cont........

1 Jun 2014

This part :

" The judge’s ruling further notes that the matters that have been brought before the High Court that holds the Wardship have been matters of an “eminently judiciary nature, like the revelation of confidential information and documents, that are related to the child’s disappearance and were in the possession of the local police”.

IMO This sounds as due to this recent action that the,

"High Court that holds the Wardship" ( - British High Court ) may have uncovered information RELEVANT to Madeleine's actual disappearance within these documents.

Documents that were in the "possession of local police" ( - British Police )

Has the British Courts noticed 'something' then informed the MET ??

:dunno:

Seems to me the McCanns can not sue because the evidence existed to back up the statements the McCanns claimed were liable/slander or whatever. The evidence was in the pd files. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems to me the McCanns can not sue because the evidence existed to back up the statements the McCanns claimed were liable/slander or whatever. The evidence was in the pd files. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This I'm sure will basically be final overall ruling !

But..........

This specific ruling means they CANNOT sue on behalf of Madeleine.

Due to her being WofC.

The adjourned 'Libel Trial' CAN now re-convene with closing statements that had been originally set for 7th January.

The ^^quote^^ was a 'side-note' in the Judges decision, which was only regarding the McCann's 'legal right' to act on Madeleine's behalf.

BBM ~ 'High Court of Wardship' has noticed 'something' of relevance in those files for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne