Active shooter YouTube HQ in California, 3 April 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if it was her only means of income?

It just isn’t possible she earned 10 cents from 300,000 over 28 days on YouTube in 2016. I can understand being annoyed about that but if it was me I would give up and try and find a decent paying job.

I just find it amazing how a person can be an animal activist and have a total disregard for human life.

I don't find it surprising at all. Those on the extremist end of the animal rights spectrum tend to value animal life above human life.

Animal rights trump human rights.

My daughter and her boyfriend are both vegan. They were not thrilled about this woman, pulling a violent stunt like this, shooting innocent people for no apparent reason. They were both saying that it will add to people's negative view about animal right's activists.

They are not extremists, by the way. LOL Just passionate in their beliefs, but they don't give us a hard time if we eat non-vegan items at a shared meal. :blush:

Thank Goodness this lady was a horrible shot. It could have been so much worse. Hopefully everyone pulls through....:candle:

Her videos were extremely crazy. I think she was trying to be artsy but just came across as insane.

Were going from animal rights, to anal sex ,to You Tube, to shooting people 10 hours away from where she lives, to vanishing for a week, to first amendment rights in Iraq ,to mental health ,to dressing like she believes she is modeling for magazine covers, to environmental issues, to Jane Fonda exercise videos, to thinking she is Mariah Carey .

I think the reality here is she has being going to mental facilities for many years!!

She was posting videos of animals being mutilated while alive and concludes YT in discriminating? That in and itself is quite bothersome -- you have to "search" to find anything online which means you want to see it.

This is delusional / psychotic stuff - !!!!!!

Instagram is blank, now.
I missed it

funny funny funny funny ...........

when i read this i thought "ugh oh, she writes like I do at times" ! That is funny !!

BE AWARE! Dictatorship exists in all countries but with different tactics! They only care for
personal short term profits & do anything to reach their goals even by fooling simple-minded people,
hiding the truth, manipulating science & everything, putting public mental & physical health at risk,
abusing non-human animals, polluting environment, destroying family values, promoting materialism &
sexual degeneration in the name of freedom,..... & turning people into programmed robots!
"Make the lie big, Make it simple, Keep saying it, And eventually they will believe it" Adolf
Hitler...
There is no free speech in real world & you will be suppressed for telling the truth that is not
supported by the system. Videos of targeted users are filtered & merely relegated, so that people can
hardly see their videos!
.There is no equal growth opportunity on YOUTUBE or any other video sharing site,
your channel will grow if they want to!!!!!

from her webpage!!

My daughter and her boyfriend are both vegan. They were not thrilled about this woman, pulling a violent stunt like this, shooting innocent people for no apparent reason. They were both saying that it will add to people's negative view about animal right's activists.

They are not extremists, by the way. LOL Just passionate in their beliefs, but they don't give us a hard time if we eat non-vegan items at a shared meal. :blush:

Thank Goodness this lady was a horrible shot. It could have been so much worse. Hopefully everyone pulls through....:candle:

Thanks katy. It isn't often that I can agree with you.lol I'm not so sure we can say that her being vegan had anything to do with this shooting. Granted I haven't watched any of the videos and from what I'm reading I don't think I would be able to.
Sounds as though her main resentment was against youtube. IMO

Not sure if this has been posted yet.

YouTube shooter’s father alerted police that she was missing and ‘angry’
https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/...olice-that-she-was-missing-and-angry-20180404
A woman died on Tuesday night and three others were injured after a shooting at YouTube’s headquarters in San Francisco, California.

According to The Mercury News, the family of Nasim Aghdam, the shooter, reported her missing on Monday.

Her father Ismail had said to the police on that same night that his daughter might go to the YouTube office because she hated the company.

Nasim had been missing since Saturday, The Mercury News reports. But the 38-year-old woman was found sleeping in her car hours before the shooting. Her family was informed that everything was “under control”.

[...]

My guess is that she felt YouTube willfully inhibited from earning a living and becoming "internet famous." Paranoid delusions, for lack of a better phrase. Speculation.

YouTube shooter told family members she 'hated' the company

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/na...ter_told_family_members_she_hated_the_company

SAN BRUNO, Calif. — A woman who believed she was being suppressed by YouTube and told her family members she "hated" the company opened fire at YouTube's headquarters in California, wounding three people before taking her own life, police said.

Investigators do not believe Nasim Aghdam specifically targeted the three victims when she pulled out a handgun and fired off several rounds in a courtyard at the company's headquarters south of San Francisco on Tuesday, police said.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-04 at 8.15.24 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-04 at 8.15.24 AM.png
    280.7 KB · Views: 214
YouTube HQ shooting: Tim Cook, Bezos, Wojcicki support the wounded; updates

Nasim Najafi Aghdam's father told a reporter that his daughter had been missing for several days and added that he had warned the police that she was angry with YouTube

http://www.business-standard.com/ar...icide-top-10-developments-118040400136_1.html

The shooter used a 9 mm handgun.

Aghdam, who authorities say last lived in the San Diego area, had previously claimed in a video that YouTube "discriminated and filtered" her content, according to NBC Bay Area.

Police chief Ed Barberini of San Bruno city, 19 km from San Francisco, said the suspect, a female shooter, appeared to have shot herself after injuring multiple people at the campus of the YouTube facility.

"We did locate a victim with what we believe to be a self-inflicted gunshot wound," said Barberini. "It's a female, but the investigation is still ongoing before we can put all the pieces together."

Were going from animal rights, to anal sex ,to You Tube, to shooting people 10 hours away from where she lives, to vanishing for a week, to first amendment rights in Iraq ,to mental health ,to dressing like she believes she is modeling for magazine covers, to environmental issues, to Jane Fonda exercise videos, to thinking she is Mariah Carey .

I think the reality here is she has being going to mental facilities for many years!!

She was posting videos of animals being mutilated while alive and concludes YT in discriminating? That in and itself is quite bothersome -- you have to "search" to find anything online which means you want to see it.

This is delusional / psychotic stuff - !!!!!!

I agree. She seemed insane to me as well.

What We Know About Nasim Aghdam, the YouTube Shooter
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/04/what-we-know-about-youtube-shooter-nasim-aghdam.html

Aghdam, a woman in her late 30s with a last known address in Menefee, a city halfway between Los Angeles and San Diego, according to the New York Times, had four known YouTube channels. According to her website, she had channels in English, Turkish, and Farsi, as well as one dedicated to “hand art,” which was devoted to the making of beaded necklaces.

Her father, Ismail Aghdam, told media outlets on Tuesday that his daughter made a living from the videos and that she had become increasingly angry about YouTube’s Feb. 20 move to demonetize smaller channels. The platform “stopped everything, and now she has no income,” he told NBC News.

According to ABC News, while YouTube’s new policy demonetized channels with fewer than 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 hours of watch time, Aghdam’s main English channel appeared to have more than 5,000 subscribers. Many of her videos seem to have been demonetized, possibly from earlier versions of that policy change, while others appear to have been restricted by age.

On her website, where she goes by the name Nasim Sabz, she embedded a video by a more popular YouTube user complaining about demonetization and another about “YouTube’s war against vegans.”

bbm

Her father warned the police ..

"Aghdam's father said his daughter was angry YouTube stopped paying for videos she posted on the platform and warned police she might go to the company's headquarters.

Ismail Aghdam told the Bay Area News Group that he warned police his daughter, Nasim, might be going to YouTube because she "hated" the company."

http://www.ksnblocal4.com/content/news/YouTube-shooting-suspect-identified-478738043.html

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Jason Samuels, former communications director for Sen. Jeff Flake, R-Ariz., has had quite the past year.

In June, his boss was shot at while practicing for a congressional charity baseball game at Eugene Simpson Stadium Park, in an upscale area of Alexandria, Va. Flake wasn't hurt, but Rep. Steve Scalise, R-La., the GOP whip, was wounded as were two U.S. Capitol police officers and a congressional aide.

The gunman was killed in a shootout with police.

In the fall, Samuels' sister was shot at in Las Vegas. And just when he thought he was in for a perhaps-less-exciting-than-government job at YouTube headquarters in San Bruno, Calif., his new employer was rocked by a shooting Tuesday that left four injured and the suspect dead.

Samuels seems to be somewhat of a news magnet. In October 2016, he and fiancée Courtney Singer were supposed to tie the knot in Charleston, S.C., but those plans got blown into a delay by incoming Hurricane Matthew,

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...dent-ex-hill-staffer-jason-samuels/484236002/

Don't stand next to this person in a thunder storm!!!

Please drop the transgender speculation and discussion unless and until we find a MSM source for this. Tabloids and rumors do not count as MSM sources.

I'm at a training seminar thing today for work. Today's topic? Active shooter. Always timely but even more so today...or last month...or last year. Sigh. It's gotten beyond old. Anyway, I'll let y'all know if I learn anything Earth shattering or new or interesting.

Transgender or not, she was definitely not right in the head.

In a sense, she's right YT throws money to whatever makes them money. Be it the absurd videos of Jake Paul that draw in millions of views or stuff like kids unboxing toys, that in itself is just one long advertisement.

But the reality is, she didn't fill that niche of being an Internet celebrity and YT ad revenue started to dry up, so they changed their structure. It's not exactly a sustainable career plan for most people.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14
Back