Actor Corey Haim found dead at 38 : (

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Prayers for his family and friends.

RIP Corey.

JMO

Perez Hilton is stating on his website that Corey was awake when EMTs arrived, but complaining of flu-like symptoms. He was transported to the hospital where he died early this morning.

I remember watching one episode of the two cories and he was having chest pain and went to the doctor... he had an ekg done on the show and it showed that he had some heart damage and the doctor told him it could be due to all the cocaine he had done.

Flu like symptoms are surly one sign of heart failure.

Sad news but I am also not surprised.

so it could be like eddie guerrero.......not using drugs now, but his past use killed him.

'there's a scratch! theres a scratch on my grandfathers car!'

'your grandfather's not gonna notice one scratch!'

corey haim and corey feldman, lisense to drive, 1988

Down to the flu-like symptoms. Makes you wonder if that's a sign your liver or something is shutting down from drug abuse. A musician, who's name escapes me at the moment, passed away right after Brittany. He to was a drug addict who suffered flu like symptoms in the days before his death.

Anna Nicole Smith was also reported to have flu-like symptoms.

OMG! Corey was my very first Hollywood crush. I even pulled in my first BF by saying " Has anyone ever told you that you look like Corey Haim?"

Had no idea about the 2 coreys show. But on the radio here they said that he was getting ready to go onto that celebrity rehab show.
My prayers go out to his loved ones and I pray that corey is finally at peace now.

Somethiing so tortured about this generation.Very sad.

What's so messed up about this is if he was clean and sober for a longish while, and then used a similar amount of drugs (that he was used to) in a relapse, his body's tolerance would have dropped, thus, overdose :(

So many people die during relapse because of this. ONE relapse . . . especially with narcotics and sedatives :( RIP Corey :(

Does it bother anyone else or just me that much of the media is determining the cause of his death? It just seems like everyone is jumping to the conclusion of a definite drug overdose just because he's been an addict for so long. I realize the police suspect an overdose, but we know nothing is definitive until all the autopsy and tox screen reports are back. I know that it's very likely that drug use played a part in his death, whether past or present. I don't doubt that. I just don't feel comfortable saying that he died of an overdose before hearing autopsy results. It just feels disrespectful to his poor grieving family. He hasn't even been gone 24 hours. If someone has a different opinion or can give a different angle about the reporting of this, please share it.

It's a tragedy for a 38 year old man to die, whatever the cause. I'm praying for his family.

Does it bother anyone else or just me that much of the media is determining the cause of his death? It just seems like everyone is jumping to the conclusion of a definite drug overdose just because he's been an addict for so long. I realize the police suspect an overdose, but we know nothing is definitive until all the autopsy and tox screen reports are back. I know that it's very likely that drug use played a part in his death, whether past or present. I don't doubt that. I just don't feel comfortable saying that he died of an overdose before hearing autopsy results. It just feels disrespectful to his poor grieving family. He hasn't even been gone 24 hours. If someone has a different opinion or can give a different angle about the reporting of this, please share it.

It's a tragedy for a 38 year old man to die, whatever the cause. I'm praying for his family.

The media didn't just say it... the sheriff's office stated it before they backtracked on their statement and said to wait for autopsy... so that is why the media is running with it.

Very similar to Brittany Murphy.

Video of the 2 Coreys just 3 weeks ago. :(

http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/10/corey-haim-dead-died-overdose-corey-feldman-haute-video/

he looks bloated and who did that to eyebrows?! made him look like a mannequin, actually his appearance in that video reminded me of people who have issues with alcohol - well, specifically what my grandpa used to look like and also another couple of celebrities who drink excessively and whose names escape me at the moment

anyway, yeah, Corey's battle with drug-use was also pretty well-known - he really was hard on himself - he tried so hard

but I think a lot of his demons had to do with being sexually abused when he first got into the industry even though he pretty much refused to comment on that in public - the other Corey did address it publicly but CH didn't seem able to cope with that

RIP Corey Haim

you really were a good person, even if you didn't know it

Jane Valez Mitchell is covering Cory's death on HLN tonight. It sounds like she has some interesting thoughts. Corey's agent is her guest.

Rest in Peace Corey! "Lucas" was my favorite movie that you ever did and that's how I always want to remember you, sweet boy!

http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/10/corey-on-corey-dont-jump-to-conclusions/

Corey Feldman wants people to "stop jumping the gun" and saying Corey Haim died from an drug overdose -- because until the coroner's report comes out, "nobody knows" what really caused his death.

more at link........................

Wow, he is definately distraught. I feel so sad for Corey Feldman. I was reading his wife left in Oct and now his best friend is dead. On top of it he's rambling on in the interview about how many times he fed CH charcoal when he had OD'd prior TIMES before. :( Also, CH's mother has cancer. Prayers for her and Corey Feldman.

:( I loved him in The Lost Boys. RIP Corey. I hope you have found peace and happiness. My only wish is that you could have overcome these demons sooner. You will be missed but never forgotten.

I too loved him in The Lost Boys. So sorry he could not overcome his drug problems. Another sad loss.

RIP Corey.

Gozgals

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleBiddle